• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Keep seeing people with Task Killers, you don't need it and your doing more harm to phone than trying to improve battery life. A task killer is not going improve you battery life to a certain extent, if your multitasking with a Task killer you are killing apps in same process cause the Task killer will kill apps that your using at that moment you leave from it. All I'm saying don't use Task killers let android do its thing, especially if your on gingerbread instead of that app ending it will keep in a catch state and when you launch the app it will recall what you did last time.

Wasn't as hard as I thought... but, I'm still not able to delete or uninstall apps like the Blockbuster and Nova game app and I thought rooting your phone allowed you to delete stuff that came with the phone.

If you want to delete bloatware apps you'll need a app called titanium Backup in the market, However you don't want to do this cause lets say if you were make a back-up of your current "Sense rom" and you'll want to go back to sense your deleting apps that are part of a keychain, the phone wont boot if that keychain is broken. Best thing to do is to Use Rom Manager from the market so you can install roms with no hassle.....

do this when get the app.

Tap Download Rom>CyanogenMod>CyanogenMod 6.1.2>Download once done a Message will pop up to Check mark them both goggle addons and back up rom a delete dalvik cache

The Best EVO Rom is subjective they all offer certain features some people like. The mainly used one will be CM6(Fryo) or the Beta CM7(Gingerbread)

The facebook integration is there, when you get cm6, DL the facebook app it will ask you to sync your facebook contacts, and it maps the person profile pic with the their name in your address book.

If not do this:

Go to a person name in your address book, tap and hold on screen till a message pops up, tap "Edit Contact" then tap the menu hot key button, then you'll see Join click that and it will look for the person profile pic if there name matches up with the one on their facebook page.

If you need help rooting, you'll need help reading cause its in the thread read through it then ill help you further on.

Ok well then that settles it. Ill flash the Rom tonight. That was the only thing keeping me on Myns. Not a huge thing but Myns is a good Rom so I figured I wouldnt even #%*$ with it.

Ok well then that settles it. Ill flash the Rom tonight. That was the only thing keeping me on Myns. Not a huge thing but Myns is a good Rom so I figured I wouldnt even #%*$ with it.

I have a droid x and I was wondering, why ever since I got the new update do I ALWAYS have about 15 things running? When I do my task killer there's atleast 13 apps killed everytime. I also just rooted my phone (although I don't know what to do next). I used the "running systems" from the setup menu to kill some of them now. It seems like ever since that update my phone runs like crap. The internet is slower, sometimes when I text it can't keep up with me (meaning ill push buttons but there is a huge lag), etc. Any suggestions?

I have a droid x and I was wondering, why ever since I got the new update do I ALWAYS have about 15 things running? When I do my task killer there's atleast 13 apps killed everytime. I also just rooted my phone (although I don't know what to do next). I used the "running systems" from the setup menu to kill some of them now. It seems like ever since that update my phone runs like crap. The internet is slower, sometimes when I text it can't keep up with me (meaning ill push buttons but there is a huge lag), etc. Any suggestions?

Tried rooting my mt4g yesterday..for some reason the root won't "stick" after reboot. I can't get it to "s-off"

I tried visionary 11 and 14 and followed all the directions properly
eyes.gif
..looked up the problem and apparently some other people are encountering the same thing.

Anybody with a mt4g with any tips? PM me or reply on here please

Tried rooting my mt4g yesterday..for some reason the root won't "stick" after reboot. I can't get it to "s-off"

eyes.gif
..looked up the problem and apparently some other people are encountering the same thing.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I've noticed this too and I'm on an EVO.

I've noticed this too and I'm on an EVO.

New to this thread. I'm able to finally upgrade from my Iphone 3g and I'm out to find the best android I can on AT&T..

Any suggestions??

New to this thread. I'm able to finally upgrade from my Iphone 3g and I'm out to find the best android I can on AT&T..

Any suggestions??

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Any suggestions??

Motorola Atrix google it.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Any suggestions??

Motorola Atrix google it.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I finally rooted my Evo late last night...

Wasn't as hard as I thought... but, I'm still not able to delete or uninstall apps like the Blockbuster and Nova game app and I thought rooting your phone allowed you to delete stuff that came with the phone.

I used unrEVOked by the way to root it...

Yes I do know I'm fully rooted because I downloaded quickboot in the marketplace and when I rebooted it took me to the recovery screen with menu options.

Okay... I rooted my Evo... now what?

you need Root Explorer.... its in the market.. not free though.  

the ism that is mobile should have it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I finally rooted my Evo late last night...

I used unrEVOked by the way to root it...

Yes I do know I'm fully rooted because I downloaded quickboot in the marketplace and when I rebooted it took me to the recovery screen with menu options.

Okay... I rooted my Evo... now what?

you need Root Explorer.... its in the market.. not free though.  

the ism that is mobile should have it
wink.gif

Get a rom, preferably liberty 1.0, Google it. That should iron out your issues, my DX is money with liberty. Make sure to make a backup in recovery and if you can wipe the data as well to make sure the install is clean.

Get a rom, preferably liberty 1.0, Google it. That should iron out your issues, my DX is money with liberty. Make sure to make a backup in recovery and if you can wipe the data as well to make sure the install is clean.

Whats good everyone, I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem as me.

Ive been using my EVO since the summer and all of the sudden the whole system seems to be running super slow. on top of this every once in a while my touch sensor will go out and I am not able to type any text.

If anybody has a solution for one of the 2 issue it would be greatly appreciated!

Whats good everyone, I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem as me.

Ive been using my EVO since the summer and all of the sudden the whole system seems to be running super slow. on top of this every once in a while my touch sensor will go out and I am not able to type any text.

If anybody has a solution for one of the 2 issue it would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by AJChick23

eyes.gif

Yea I heard that Tmo hindered both the G2 and MT4G from bein perma rooted but I think I read on XDA that it's possible and w/ Cyanogen7. I'll try it myself once I get a solid tutorial. Rootin Android and nothin like flashin WinMo

Originally Posted by AJChick23

eyes.gif

Yea I heard that Tmo hindered both the G2 and MT4G from bein perma rooted but I think I read on XDA that it's possible and w/ Cyanogen7. I'll try it myself once I get a solid tutorial. Rootin Android and nothin like flashin WinMo

Back
Top Bottom