• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still having trouble making custom lock screens
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

i know i can search it but i think this will be faster

where can I buy a better battery for the EVO...mines sucks even tho i kill the apps
welp. thats the problem, you're killin your battery by doing just that.

but these batteries will do just fine.

Masta, i dont even bother with all that, makin the lockscreens
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i'm good with the one on my current ROM
@%*$ seems like TOO much work.

where can I buy a better battery for the EVO...mines sucks even tho i kill the apps

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

kaws_and_effect_by_raadius-d38ihqs.png

deviantART Details

Running with one of my favorite brands, Original Fake (Kaws) inspired theme. Decided to wrap the beautiful Sarah Shahi in Kaws, and my Homescreen I kept it minimal and simple, made my own wallpaper called 'Shades', a clock and date widget and my very own icons, Ares HD sitting on the crystal 4G dock.

Feb. 9 looks exciting...

Nobody told me the purpose of Adobe Air...anyone wanna help me on that¿

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

kaws_and_effect_by_raadius-d38ihqs.png

deviantART Details

Running with one of my favorite brands, Original Fake (Kaws) inspired theme. Decided to wrap the beautiful Sarah Shahi in Kaws, and my Homescreen I kept it minimal and simple, made my own wallpaper called 'Shades', a clock and date widget and my very own icons, Ares HD sitting on the crystal 4G dock.

Feb. 9 looks exciting...

Nobody told me the purpose of Adobe Air...anyone wanna help me on that¿

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
so you're saying that if I stop killing my apps I can see a noticeable difference in my battery life?
I played pokemon for 2 hours and that *** died *dont judge me*

or is it really a good idea to get the battery cause i need the alarms (medical reasons)

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
so you're saying that if I stop killing my apps I can see a noticeable difference in my battery life?
I played pokemon for 2 hours and that *** died *dont judge me*

or is it really a good idea to get the battery cause i need the alarms (medical reasons)

you will see a slight difference, (im rooted with a kernal though) the phone needs to run apps in the background, and killing em will work the battery even more causing drop in battery life.

Since youre gaming, i'd recommend that battery.
Nothin wrong wit Pokemon.

you will see a slight difference, (im rooted with a kernal though) the phone needs to run apps in the background, and killing em will work the battery even more causing drop in battery life.

Since youre gaming, i'd recommend that battery.
Nothin wrong wit Pokemon.

I finally rooted my Evo late last night...

Wasn't as hard as I thought... but, I'm still not able to delete or uninstall apps like the Blockbuster and Nova game app and I thought rooting your phone allowed you to delete stuff that came with the phone.

I used unrEVOked by the way to root it...

Yes I do know I'm fully rooted because I downloaded quickboot in the marketplace and when I rebooted it took me to the recovery screen with menu options.

Okay... I rooted my Evo... now what?

I finally rooted my Evo late last night...

Wasn't as hard as I thought... but, I'm still not able to delete or uninstall apps like the Blockbuster and Nova game app and I thought rooting your phone allowed you to delete stuff that came with the phone.

I used unrEVOked by the way to root it...

Yes I do know I'm fully rooted because I downloaded quickboot in the marketplace and when I rebooted it took me to the recovery screen with menu options.

Okay... I rooted my Evo... now what?

^get a new ROM (that will take those dumb apps that came with stock sense OFF) well, take you away from Sense period. PM me for help.

^get a new ROM (that will take those dumb apps that came with stock sense OFF) well, take you away from Sense period. PM me for help.

[h4]Motorola's Atrix 4G HD Multimedia Dock spotted online next to a $60 price tag [/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Feb 1st 2011 at 8:19AM

We can't say we make a habit of checking out Fommy.com or Mobile City Online's digital shelves when searching for our mobile gear, but these obscure retailers look to be the first to come out with pricing for the Atrix 4G's HD Multimedia Dock. Fommy lists it as a straight up $59.95 charge, whereas its direct competitor is already discounting the cradle down to $49.99. Both are offering pre-orders only at this point, with no known dates of arrival, but at least we've got a ballpark figure to play with.

[h4]Motorola's Atrix 4G HD Multimedia Dock spotted online next to a $60 price tag [/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Feb 1st 2011 at 8:19AM

We can't say we make a habit of checking out Fommy.com or Mobile City Online's digital shelves when searching for our mobile gear, but these obscure retailers look to be the first to come out with pricing for the Atrix 4G's HD Multimedia Dock. Fommy lists it as a straight up $59.95 charge, whereas its direct competitor is already discounting the cradle down to $49.99. Both are offering pre-orders only at this point, with no known dates of arrival, but at least we've got a ballpark figure to play with.

OK I wanna go to CM6 to get Gingerbread. But the only thing I will miss from Sense is the facebook integration as far as contacts pictures. Is there a way to link facebook pics to contacts without Sense. I dont care about their status updates or any of the other garbage that it does. I would just want their defaults to come up as their contact picture.

OK I wanna go to CM6 to get Gingerbread. But the only thing I will miss from Sense is the facebook integration as far as contacts pictures. Is there a way to link facebook pics to contacts without Sense. I dont care about their status updates or any of the other garbage that it does. I would just want their defaults to come up as their contact picture.

What's the best Evo 4g rom out? I did the same by the way, I almost bricked my phone the first time trying to root it but I was bored at work this week and just said +%@+ it and jumped on Unrevoked

What's the best Evo 4g rom out? I did the same by the way, I almost bricked my phone the first time trying to root it but I was bored at work this week and just said +%@+ it and jumped on Unrevoked

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

CM6 is Froyo, CM7 is Gingerbread. I'm on CM6 until 7 comes out of beta, and they get all the kinks out. You can still sync all of you Facebook pics for contacts, worked fine for me.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

CM6 is Froyo, CM7 is Gingerbread. I'm on CM6 until 7 comes out of beta, and they get all the kinks out. You can still sync all of you Facebook pics for contacts, worked fine for me.

I Keep seeing people with Task Killers, you don't need it and your doing more harm to phone than trying to improve battery life. A task killer is not going improve you battery life to a certain extent, if your multitasking with a Task killer you are killing apps in same process cause the Task killer will kill apps that your using at that moment you leave from it. All I'm saying don't use Task killers let android do its thing, especially if your on gingerbread instead of that app ending it will keep in a catch state and when you launch the app it will recall what you did last time.

If you want to delete bloatware apps you'll need a app called titanium Backup in the market, However you don't want to do this cause lets say if you were make a back-up of your current "Sense rom" and you'll want to go back to sense your deleting apps that are part of a keychain, the phone wont boot if that keychain is broken. Best thing to do is to Use Rom Manager from the market so you can install roms with no hassle.....

do this when get the app.

Tap Download Rom>CyanogenMod>CyanogenMod 6.1.2>Download once done a Message will pop up to Check mark them both goggle addons and back up rom a delete dalvik cache

The Best EVO Rom is subjective they all offer certain features some people like. The mainly used one will be CM6(Fryo) or the Beta CM7(Gingerbread)

The facebook integration is there, when you get cm6, DL the facebook app it will ask you to sync your facebook contacts, and it maps the person profile pic with the their name in your address book.

If not do this:

Go to a person name in your address book, tap and hold on screen till a message pops up, tap "Edit Contact" then tap the menu hot key button, then you'll see Join click that and it will look for the person profile pic if there name matches up with the one on their facebook page.

If you need help rooting, you'll need help reading cause its in the thread read through it then ill help you further on.

Back
Top Bottom