Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need help.

Friend of mine sent me pictures from and event we had today and they are all blurry.

He has an iPhone and apparently this is a known issue. Is there anyway I can fix it? Online it says Google photos but I don't know what to do after that.
Get Whatsapp it won't over compress the images

Need help.

Friend of mine sent me pictures from and event we had today and they are all blurry.

He has an iPhone and apparently this is a known issue. Is there anyway I can fix it? Online it says Google photos but I don't know what to do after that.
Just have him email it to you

would a Pixel 6 be a good budget phone if you didn't wanna spend the extra bread for the Pro? :nerd:

From what l hear it's solid. S20fe is free now with Vzw and you can't go wrong with that.

I've heard good things about it too, especially since the last update. Looks like like I'll finally upgrade from the OP7 Pro once I get my taxes back

Need help.

Have them send it to you via whatsapp

You want iMessage. Just say it :lol:
GreatSerpentineCatbird-size_restricted.gif

Google's prediction algorithm is crazy...

I was looking up "3d printers" on google

And thought about searching "making money with 3d printers"

I cleared my search completely and soon as i typed the letter "m" the the drop down search list showed "making money with 3d printers" . It's like it read my mind

Traded in my S20+ both mine and the wife and got the S22+ they gave me 700 credit for each phone.

The 22 came out to $300

And we got the buds pro 2 for free for each phone but I might sell mine, we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom