• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My buds+ stop working(left bud) and replaced it with buds2 and my + was giving me more hours of usage than the 2..

Android 13 reversing some of the mistakes of 12 and capitalizing on some of the additions. still feels like it needs another iteration or two before it's a cohesive experience across the OS.

I'm certain Jabra elite active 75t are much better for a third the price. Fit is a subjective thing though, might need to buy different sizes ear foam.

I have the Buds+ and loved them. Lasted a whole day easily. My kid tried to eat one and that was it. :lol:

I have the Pros now, and they're cool. Not as comfortable at all, but they're ok. I'm hoping the Pixel Buds Pro do better when they drop.

I experimented with a bunch of different air buds over the years. I tried sony, Jabra, Samsung, etc. Most of them are uncomfortable or pop out your ears too much.
Right. Like the only pairs that work for me are the ones that have that little semicircle that goes behind your ear. Literally everything else falls out for me.

-foe

Right. Like the only pairs that work for me are the ones that have that little semicircle that goes behind your ear. Literally everything else falls out for me.

-foe
I've been using the beat fit pros for my runs, they last pretty long and fit snug, do start to feel uncomfortable after awhile. Still use my buds plus for regular media consumption.

Last edited:
Just got the S22+ last night and this thing is a beauty 😍. The green joint is :pimp:. It feels good to have a premium feeling phone again after holdin down the S20 FE the last year and a half.

I already knew the battery life wasnt that great from watching reviews, but it's still disappointing tho considering how thick the phone is. Yall really couldn't fit a bigger battery in there? C'mon son.

Just got the S22+ last night and this thing is a beauty 😍. The green joint is :pimp:. It feels good to have a premium feeling phone again after holdin down the S20 FE the last year and a half.

I already knew the battery life wasnt that great from watching reviews, but it's still disappointing tho considering how thick the phone is. Yall really couldn't fit a bigger battery in there? C'mon son.

I'm still rocking the Note 10+

Not even the 5g version but I'm going to use it till it breaks

Back
Top Bottom