• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I loved the htc rezound.... cant believe I traded it for the droid incredible 4g because it was smaller lol... I like htc so much I still use the htc sense widget on my home screen every time on my galaxy

Any app recommendations or tips for Galaxy Watch 4? Got one last week but I dont really know what to do with it besides an occasional heart rate check while working out lol. I wanna use it to it's full potential :lol:

Any app recommendations or tips for Galaxy Watch 4? Got one last week but I dont really know what to do with it besides an occasional heart rate check while working out lol. I wanna use it to it's full potential :lol:
Just YouTube search tips and tricks for it. Pick the vids with the most views

htc had nice phones. Crazy to think how fast their phone division died. motorola and lg still around but I don't know anyone who buys their phones.
LG is gone. I think people who want lower end phones buy Motorola, Lenovo kinda killed their legacy too.

There was so much competition back then which gave people choices on what style and interface they preferred. Now it's just pretty much Samsung and Apple in the US and all of the good competition is coming from China which are either banned from here or get limited support and marketing. I kinda wanted Huawei to be successful to add to the competitive field, but they got themselves in the banned list so that halted their rise.

The youtuber ALLSTARSPACE stays up to date a lot on the Galaxy watch 4.

Looks like they're adding Google assistant.

I mainly use for the step counter, heart rate check, notifications... sometimes I pickup calls, and Google maps through the phone and then directions from the watch...

Last edited:
I use an OG Galaxy watch for a while and I really enjoyed it. I'm also a big fan of watches in general so it dominated my wrist time and I didn't wear my regular watches much anymore. Which kind of bummed me out. They're great for sports and being active and it is nice to be able to stay in contact or see important things when you're not near your phone, but I haven't worn my consistently in a couple of years and I miss it. Sometimes I would still wear it but I literally lost it inside my house. I have no idea where it is

^ same here... I never wear a real watch anymore and just wear my smart watch... I was never a big watch person and would wear it every now and then as a fashion statement but I wear my smart watch every day lol

I had an apple watch when I was still team iphone. It was the first apple device in that ecosystem to break on me and I knew I wanted to try an android so I never bothered to replace it.

Once I made the leap to android I didn't wanna go all in the ecosystem because I was still just testing the waters (which was 2 full years ago).

During the last couple years I got back into regular watches. I recently picked up a Galaxy watch from Slickdeals/ eBay for like 50 and while I like it I find a way to mix it into my regular watch rotation.

Maybe if I had something a little newer I would feel like I should wear it more but I really only do the galaxy watch with sweats etc. My 9-5 is kinda corporate and while it's nice to see the notifications etc I prefer the look of a regular watch when dressing up more.

Back
Top Bottom