• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a galaxy s10 in great condition thinking of upgrading but not a fan of the 22 ultra (new note). Was looking at the 22+ as the potential move, any other suggestions?

There's a software update for my S20 but don't want to do it because I'm afraid it would make Vanced stop working

What screen protector yall using for S22 that doesn't disrupt the fingerprint scanner? The one I copped off Amazon was no bueno :smh:

Tell me there's hope ....

I traded my phone for a new one and I forgot all my passwords. I thought all of the emails and passwords would transfer.

I had no phone or email backup for all my burner emails which somehow some became important ...

I remember the emails but no password.

Anyway to recover them or lost forever?

Tell me there's hope ....

I traded my phone for a new one and I forgot all my passwords. I thought all of the emails and passwords would transfer.

I had no phone or email backup for all my burner emails which somehow some became important ...

I remember the emails but no password.

Anyway to recover them or lost forever?
gmails?

What screen protector yall using for S22 that doesn't disrupt the fingerprint scanner? The one I copped off Amazon was no bueno :smh:

whitestone dome is the best screen protector for Galaxy phones with the fingerprint scanner.... been using mines for three years... it has lifetime warranty and works well with the fingerprint scanner... only annoying thing is the install but it's easy actually

So after having this S22 Ultra for a few weeks now. I can safely say it's trash from what I came from (Note 10+) and price.

The phone had random freezes where the screen is none responsive but the home/back are working (usually last a sec or two) which is frustrating.

The 5G is cool, but the random drops in connection is BS.

And the main reason I bought it was for the hotspot and it's terrible. The connectivity issues with that is something I never have experience. Straight trash .....

I can't comment on anything else .....

Samsung screen repair for $50

If I could find my Droid I was supposed to send in to trade for the iPhone 13 Pro Max, I'd avail to this deal.

Got the iphone and still not getting the Green bubbles, Blue bubbles thing so a complete waste of money. It does say "iMessage" on top so I know that way, but that's not enough

So after having this S22 Ultra for a few weeks now. I can safely say it's trash from what I came from (Note 10+) and price.

The phone had random freezes where the screen is none responsive but the home/back are working (usually last a sec or two) which is frustrating.

The 5G is cool, but the random drops in connection is BS.

And the main reason I bought it was for the hotspot and it's terrible. The connectivity issues with that is something I never have experience. Straight trash .....

I can't comment on anything else .....

that's crazy, i haven't had any of these issues and i've had the phone since launch, coming from a note 10+ as well.

that's crazy, i haven't had any of these issues and i've had the phone since launch, coming from a note 10+ as well.
QC issues perhaps?

What you like over the N10+m

I wish I kept mines, I was blinded by the 5G and logically the S22U was the next step.

QC issues perhaps?

What you like over the N10+m

I wish I kept mines, I was blinded by the 5G and logically the S22U was the next step.

it's way faster. camera is really good too .. i go to a lot of concerts and the sounds from this mic is amazing vs the note 10+

In the market for a phone. Need a new phone that can take solid pics. Between s22 max or pixel 6 pro.

Thinking I wait for the 7 or next round of releases

Back
Top Bottom