• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The point of the phone is to have access to a bigger screen. The outer screen is quite narrow compared to the S22 Ultra
Yes, but how often will you be utilizing the bigger screen? If you're just responding to a quick text, changing songs etc, do you really need to open the phone all the of the time for that?

My friend also mentioned that the outer screen is holding the fold back and I may get annoyed switching between both..

These Android OEMs need to do a better job at marketing. That's one thing Apple is good at.

I helped someone yesterday who's iPhone died. I used the wireless power share on my Samsung to give them juice. Person was shocked and didn't know phones could do that.
I agree. My dad was boasting about things his iPad does that my Galaxy Tab S7+ could do. :smh:

finally got a new phone via Verizon just not officially... They dont have the phone I want in stock which is the s22 in green 256 gb...So I ordered it and just waiting for it to get to the store by Monday or Tuesday... but the promotion was hard to beat 800 for my s10 which was the cost of the s22... had to pay 60 extra for the 256 gb and with the extra accessories case, screen protector, charger the phone came out to a 100 total including the phone, accessories and tax...

my job now is to transfer all my data on my phone to my pc just in case they screw up transferring everything at the store... I dont want my pictures, videos and music to be deleted... I have data on my s10 on the internal storage and on the sd card... but the s22 doesnt have a sd slot... can the smart switch transfer all my data from my s10 internal storage and the sd card storage to the s22 no problem?

finally got a new phone via Verizon just not officially... They dont have the phone I want in stock which is the s22 in green 256 gb...So I ordered it and just waiting for it to get to the store by Monday or Tuesday... but the promotion was hard to beat 800 for my s10 which was the cost of the s22... had to pay 60 extra for the 256 gb and with the extra accessories case, screen protector, charger the phone came out to a 100 total including the phone, accessories and tax...

my job now is to transfer all my data on my phone to my pc just in case they screw up transferring everything at the store... I dont want my pictures, videos and music to be deleted... I have data on my s10 on the internal storage and on the sd card... but the s22 doesnt have a sd slot... can the smart switch transfer all my data from my s10 internal storage and the sd card storage to the s22 no problem?
Why don't you throw all the SD content on a computer and transfer it to the phone?

Just got the galaxy watch 5 pro :pimp:
Excited to see how the battery life performs compared to my old galaxy watch 4..

PSX_20220903_160426.jpg

PSX_20220903_160510.jpg

Just got the galaxy watch 5 pro :pimp:
Excited to see how the battery life performs compared to my old galaxy watch 4..

PSX_20220903_160426.jpg

PSX_20220903_160510.jpg
I had my for a week, it's not comparable I've been easily getting 4 days. I don't use always on display though, but I do run 3 to 5 miles daily and have gps on.

I had my for a week, it's not comparable I've been easily getting 4 days. I don't use always on display though, but I do run 3 to 5 miles daily and have gps on.

4 days :wow:

Youre right the battery is not comparable between the 2 the GW5Pro is a lot better... I put mine on the charger by habit last night but I could've easily went through 2 days before charging i had a little over half my battery left after 25 hours. I had both the Always on Display and continuous heart rate turned on. Power Saving mode was turned off. If this was my GW4 I would've needed power saving mode on and AOD turned off to have similar battery life.

I also noticed the vibrating motor feels more stronger in the GW5pro compared to the GW4. Also the quicker charging time is definitely appreciated...

I've had every fold since the beginning and this 4 is by far the best one.

the 2-3mm difference in the front makes a huge difference and it's much more usable now.

the subtle change in dimensions on the inner screen is a perfect touch.

I've had every fold since the beginning and this 4 is by far the best one.

the 2-3mm difference in the front makes a huge difference and it's much more usable now.

the subtle change in dimensions on the inner screen is a perfect touch.

Nice
I was thinking about upgrading my fold 3 this year to the 4 but I think I'll just wait for the 5.

How's the speakers of the fold 4 compared to the 3. I remember ppl noticed coming from the fold2 to the 3 saying it was a step down

Nice
I was thinking about upgrading my fold 3 this year to the 4 but I think I'll just wait for the 5.

How's the speakers of the fold 4 compared to the 3. I remember ppl noticed coming from the fold2 to the 3 saying it was a step down

I thought about doing the same but I don't trust the inner screen lasting another year without issues.

speakers are better.

note 20 just up and died on me.
i was on the phone and using an app as normal and the screen just went blank, but the call resumed. I told the person to hang up and tried all the combinations of holding the buttons for 20 secs or whatever. ab to go to vzw to see what i can do.

edit: bit the bullet, paid off the remainder of the note and upgraded to the fold 4. that joint feels SO premium. I just look at it as an early bday gift.

Last edited:
Fellas, I got the Z Fold 4 and I love the phone but I think I am going to give the IPhone a try this year. I have only ever owned Samsung phones and I thought I would be Samsung forever but I think I have to make a change. The main reasons for the switch have everything to do with Samsung going away from what makes them Samsung in an attempt to be like Apple. This isn't meant to be a bash Samsung or Android to justify my reasons but this is why I have to make the change.

1. Samsung Pay. Samsung was the pioneer and industry leader in mobile pay. They were the only ones that could do MST which set them apart. Why did they abandon MST with their new phones? I understand that credit card companies keep saying they will get rid of magnetic strips for cards but most stores still use MST.

2. Galaxy Watch Pro 5- I love the watch but the rotating bezel was a great feature to navigate the watch. Why they would remove this distinguishing feature to essentially make this a Round Apple Watch is beyond me. I also hate that the Galaxy Watch needs Microsoft Outlook to give you notifications for email instead of using Samsung's own native email app.

Fellas, I got the Z Fold 4 and I love the phone but I think I am going to give the IPhone a try this year. I have only ever owned Samsung phones and I thought I would be Samsung forever but I think I have to make a change. The main reasons for the switch have everything to do with Samsung going away from what makes them Samsung in an attempt to be like Apple. This isn't meant to be a bash Samsung or Android to justify my reasons but this is why I have to make the change.

1. Samsung Pay. Samsung was the pioneer and industry leader in mobile pay. They were the only ones that could do MST which set them apart. Why did they abandon MST with their new phones? I understand that credit card companies keep saying they will get rid of magnetic strips for cards but most stores still use MST.

2. Galaxy Watch Pro 5- I love the watch but the rotating bezel was a great feature to navigate the watch. Why they would remove this distinguishing feature to essentially make this a Round Apple Watch is beyond me. I also hate that the Galaxy Watch needs Microsoft Outlook to give you notifications for email instead of using Samsung's own native email app.
I actually appreciate this critique although I have a feeling you will be back (no shame either way).

I was an iPhone guy for a long time but I work in tech and I genuinely love innovation. I do feel like Samsung has slowed Its course a bit in that department in order to make their products easier to transition into when coming from Apple or really iOS. One of the biggest critiques ppl have about Android is that it's complex. Apple is simple and ppl love simple lol.

We're in a weird phase in the mobil space. More and more ppl are realizing the need for an upgrade isn't as dire. This is probably gonna sound crazy but it sounds like a lot of your favorite features are just a gen or two behind on Samsung devices.

Not for nothing but I'd probably just get an older phone (I know blasphemy). The old devices are holding up better and better.

I'm on a Note 10 right now and I still think it's a super capable phone. I considered the fold but ultimately it took away too much and didn't offer enough extra other than the fold experience itself.

I actually appreciate this critique although I have a feeling you will be back (no shame either way).

I was an iPhone guy for a long time but I work in tech and I genuinely love innovation. I do feel like Samsung has slowed Its course a bit in that department in order to make their products easier to transition into when coming from Apple or really iOS. One of the biggest critiques ppl have about Android is that it's complex. Apple is simple and ppl love simple lol.

We're in a weird phase in the mobil space. More and more ppl are realizing the need for an upgrade isn't as dire. This is probably gonna sound crazy but it sounds like a lot of your favorite features are just a gen or two behind on Samsung devices.

Not for nothing but I'd probably just get an older phone (I know blasphemy). The old devices are holding up better and better.

I'm on a Note 10 right now and I still think it's a super capable phone. I considered the fold but ultimately it took away too much and didn't offer enough extra other than the fold experience itself.

I will definitely be back. This is a one year trial period for me. Part of me regrets getting rid of my Note 10 for the Z Fold 3. That phone was perfect and had I realized that the features I liked were gone I wouldn't have made the switch even though I loved the Z Fold 3.

Back
Top Bottom