• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Wallpapers how do you make wallpapers without it cropping them ?

You have to make sure its the exact resolution as the screen (960x800) some but not all wallpapers are going to fit correctly
for evo 4g ?   960 X 800 ?

You have to make sure its the exact resolution as the screen (960x800) some but not all wallpapers are going to fit correctly

Originally Posted by solefood229

I rooted my mt4g with no problem, but that was in December I'm running cm7 now, ill pm the instructions Joe billionaire gave me
pm me please
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Tried rooting my mt4g yesterday..for some reason the root won't "stick" after reboot. I can't get it to "s-off"

I tried visionary 11 and 14 and followed all the directions properly
eyes.gif
..looked up the problem and apparently some other people are encountering the same thing.

Anybody with a mt4g with any tips? PM me or reply on here please
Yea I heard that Tmo hindered both the G2 and MT4G from bein perma rooted but I think I read on XDA that it's possible and w/ Cyanogen7. I'll try it myself once I get a solid tutorial. Rootin Android and nothin like flashin WinMo
damn if this is true
30t6p3b.gif
somebody needs to come up with a one click root

Originally Posted by solefood229

I rooted my mt4g with no problem, but that was in December I'm running cm7 now, ill pm the instructions Joe billionaire gave me
pm me please
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Tried rooting my mt4g yesterday..for some reason the root won't "stick" after reboot. I can't get it to "s-off"

I tried visionary 11 and 14 and followed all the directions properly
eyes.gif
..looked up the problem and apparently some other people are encountering the same thing.

Anybody with a mt4g with any tips? PM me or reply on here please
Yea I heard that Tmo hindered both the G2 and MT4G from bein perma rooted but I think I read on XDA that it's possible and w/ Cyanogen7. I'll try it myself once I get a solid tutorial. Rootin Android and nothin like flashin WinMo
damn if this is true
30t6p3b.gif
somebody needs to come up with a one click root

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

UI looks amazing biggest break through UI wise since coverflow. I'm curious though about the apps. They really didn't show much apps being developed I think they are having a hard time finding someone to only develop for android.

Your 1st statement is very hypocritical. You always praise ios ui over android. Lets not forget ios ui runs on the ipad. This is not a break through if you heard of martis durate you'll also know he's the one who has design for hcomb, sidekick ui, webos wnd helio. This is just a sample for now. App argument is bland and boring get over it.

UI looks amazing biggest break through UI wise since coverflow. I'm curious though about the apps. They really didn't show much apps being developed I think they are having a hard time finding someone to only develop for android.

Your 1st statement is very hypocritical. You always praise ios ui over android. Lets not forget ios ui runs on the ipad. This is not a break through if you heard of martis durate you'll also know he's the one who has design for hcomb, sidekick ui, webos wnd helio. This is just a sample for now. App argument is bland and boring get over it.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

cant get MDJs cm7 to work on my hd2 for the life of me..

did everything right, followed all steps but still cant get past the black screen with the green HTC logo..

left my phone alone for an hour and half but nothing.. shouldnt take that long for the .img to build or w/e..

help?
It took me about 10 minutes to install it on my mom's phone. I installed magldr 1.11 and then ran hspl 3. From there I ran the file for the rom and that was it.

will try that.. thanks man
did you make sure to delete any android folders you already may have on your sd card  

got it to work..

changed my radio to 2.15 XXXX
Spoiler [+]
already had HSPL3..
installed MAGLDR 1.11 http://www.jayceooi.com/2...stall-magldr-on-htc-hd2/
then intalled NAND android http://www.jayceooi.com/2...nand-android-on-htc-hd2/

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

cant get MDJs cm7 to work on my hd2 for the life of me..

did everything right, followed all steps but still cant get past the black screen with the green HTC logo..

left my phone alone for an hour and half but nothing.. shouldnt take that long for the .img to build or w/e..

help?
It took me about 10 minutes to install it on my mom's phone. I installed magldr 1.11 and then ran hspl 3. From there I ran the file for the rom and that was it.

will try that.. thanks man
did you make sure to delete any android folders you already may have on your sd card  

got it to work..

changed my radio to 2.15 XXXX
Spoiler [+]
already had HSPL3..
installed MAGLDR 1.11 http://www.jayceooi.com/2...stall-magldr-on-htc-hd2/
then intalled NAND android http://www.jayceooi.com/2...nand-android-on-htc-hd2/

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

How's that hypocrtial? Because I praise something that just came out today? Was I supposed to know the future that today's event would show new UI onto honeycomb?

How's that hypocrtial? Because I praise something that just came out today? Was I supposed to know the future that today's event would show new UI onto honeycomb?

Yes

Android users.....what is the best aim client that can send file and pics? Last time I used an android (G1) the social clients SUCKED! Plus, it killed battery life like no other.......

Yes

Android users.....what is the best aim client that can send file and pics? Last time I used an android (G1) the social clients SUCKED! Plus, it killed battery life like no other.......

You always bash Android ui in your arguments of what mobile os ui is better and you always continue to say ios is better and how android ui is sloppy, now that you've seem some changes to it now you like it? all i have to say is if argue for something you like and agree on don't flip the switch, if what you arguing against has made changes and then you like.

/end to your android trolling.

You always bash Android ui in your arguments of what mobile os ui is better and you always continue to say ios is better and how android ui is sloppy, now that you've seem some changes to it now you like it? all i have to say is if argue for something you like and agree on don't flip the switch, if what you arguing against has made changes and then you like.

Are you dumb? Ive been posting in this thread long before today. I said they UI looks great. I cant say that? Did I Say Android was better than iOS? No. I said the new UI looks great its called not having bias. Are you saying that you are not allowed to say nothing positive about iOS because you support Android? I dont get it you are just looking for an argument for no reason. Why wouldnt my opinion about the UI change when they change the UI? Seriously you sound dumb. iOS is still the better platform in my opinion and indeed has more support by developers which is what makes the platform. This isnt an iOS vs Android thread this is an ANDROID thread. Im not trying to have a debate about it in here. This is for ANDROID NEWS and for people to ask for help in advice.

Are you dumb? Ive been posting in this thread long before today. I said they UI looks great. I cant say that? Did I Say Android was better than iOS? No. I said the new UI looks great its called not having bias. Are you saying that you are not allowed to say nothing positive about iOS because you support Android? I dont get it you are just looking for an argument for no reason. Why wouldnt my opinion about the UI change when they change the UI? Seriously you sound dumb. iOS is still the better platform in my opinion and indeed has more support by developers which is what makes the platform. This isnt an iOS vs Android thread this is an ANDROID thread. Im not trying to have a debate about it in here. This is for ANDROID NEWS and for people to ask for help in advice.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I have a droid x and I was wondering, why ever since I got the new update do I ALWAYS have about 15 things running? When I do my task killer there's atleast 13 apps killed everytime. I also just rooted my phone (although I don't know what to do next). I used the "running systems" from the setup menu to kill some of them now. It seems like ever since that update my phone runs like crap. The internet is slower, sometimes when I text it can't keep up with me (meaning ill push buttons but there is a huge lag), etc. Any suggestions?

Get a rom, preferably liberty 1.0, Google it. That should iron out your issues, my DX is money with liberty. Make sure to make a backup in recovery and if you can wipe the data as well to make sure the install is clean.
Got the liberty rom and.....WOW 
eek.gif
  This is amazing!  Took me a while to figure everything out.  I also downloaded this
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...rk-android-blue-blue-droid-liberty-1-0-a.html

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...rk-android-blue-blue-droid-liberty-1-0-a.htmlAs well as the "goodies" pack.

Only question I have is how to change the dock?  I know how to change the icons but can't figure out the dock part

Don't know about adw, but in launcherpro press the menu hard at the bottom of the phone, select preferences and there's an appearance option, choose custom and it should let you select the image you want from the gallery where ever you placed it on the SD card.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I have a droid x and I was wondering, why ever since I got the new update do I ALWAYS have about 15 things running? When I do my task killer there's atleast 13 apps killed everytime. I also just rooted my phone (although I don't know what to do next). I used the "running systems" from the setup menu to kill some of them now. It seems like ever since that update my phone runs like crap. The internet is slower, sometimes when I text it can't keep up with me (meaning ill push buttons but there is a huge lag), etc. Any suggestions?

Get a rom, preferably liberty 1.0, Google it. That should iron out your issues, my DX is money with liberty. Make sure to make a backup in recovery and if you can wipe the data as well to make sure the install is clean.
Got the liberty rom and.....WOW 
eek.gif
  This is amazing!  Took me a while to figure everything out.  I also downloaded this
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...rk-android-blue-blue-droid-liberty-1-0-a.html

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...rk-android-blue-blue-droid-liberty-1-0-a.htmlAs well as the "goodies" pack.

Only question I have is how to change the dock?  I know how to change the icons but can't figure out the dock part

Don't know about adw, but in launcherpro press the menu hard at the bottom of the phone, select preferences and there's an appearance option, choose custom and it should let you select the image you want from the gallery where ever you placed it on the SD card.

Back
Top Bottom