• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I have a droid x and I was wondering, why ever since I got the new update do I ALWAYS have about 15 things running? When I do my task killer there's atleast 13 apps killed everytime. I also just rooted my phone (although I don't know what to do next). I used the "running systems" from the setup menu to kill some of them now. It seems like ever since that update my phone runs like crap. The internet is slower, sometimes when I text it can't keep up with me (meaning ill push buttons but there is a huge lag), etc. Any suggestions?

Get a rom, preferably liberty 1.0, Google it. That should iron out your issues, my DX is money with liberty. Make sure to make a backup in recovery and if you can wipe the data as well to make sure the install is clean.
Got the liberty rom and.....WOW 
eek.gif
  This is amazing!  Took me a while to figure everything out.  I also downloaded this
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...rk-android-blue-blue-droid-liberty-1-0-a.html

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...rk-android-blue-blue-droid-liberty-1-0-a.htmlAs well as the "goodies" pack.

Only question I have is how to change the dock?  I know how to change the icons but can't figure out the dock part

Don't know about adw, but in launcherpro press the menu hard at the bottom of the phone, select preferences and there's an appearance option, choose custom and it should let you select the image you want from the gallery where ever you placed it on the SD card.
Got it, thanks a bunch man!  Anything other cool things I should add to it?

I have a droid x and I was wondering, why ever since I got the new update do I ALWAYS have about 15 things running? When I do my task killer there's atleast 13 apps killed everytime. I also just rooted my phone (although I don't know what to do next). I used the "running systems" from the setup menu to kill some of them now. It seems like ever since that update my phone runs like crap. The internet is slower, sometimes when I text it can't keep up with me (meaning ill push buttons but there is a huge lag), etc. Any suggestions?

Get a rom, preferably liberty 1.0, Google it. That should iron out your issues, my DX is money with liberty. Make sure to make a backup in recovery and if you can wipe the data as well to make sure the install is clean.
Got the liberty rom and.....WOW 
eek.gif
  This is amazing!  Took me a while to figure everything out.  I also downloaded this
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...rk-android-blue-blue-droid-liberty-1-0-a.html

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...rk-android-blue-blue-droid-liberty-1-0-a.htmlAs well as the "goodies" pack.

Only question I have is how to change the dock?  I know how to change the icons but can't figure out the dock part

Don't know about adw, but in launcherpro press the menu hard at the bottom of the phone, select preferences and there's an appearance option, choose custom and it should let you select the image you want from the gallery where ever you placed it on the SD card.
Got it, thanks a bunch man!  Anything other cool things I should add to it?

You can also edit the liberty 1.0 text on your lockscreen to Verizon wireless or whatever you like by going to liberty toolbox and selecting the pulldown text editor, forgot what which one its under though. You can change the lockscreen to rotary which looks better by going to your settings, select liberty settings, then lockscreen settings, it should be there.

You can also edit the liberty 1.0 text on your lockscreen to Verizon wireless or whatever you like by going to liberty toolbox and selecting the pulldown text editor, forgot what which one its under though. You can change the lockscreen to rotary which looks better by going to your settings, select liberty settings, then lockscreen settings, it should be there.

Rooted Evo the the other night...

Installed Rom Manager...

Backed up my stock Rom... renamed it... Stock ROM...

Went ahead and downloaded Cynomagen (sp) 6. something. something. something

Still waiting on it to finish downloading... it says 1 of 2 also and it's taking a while to do so...

Will let you guys know how it turns out...

Rooted Evo the the other night...

Installed Rom Manager...

Backed up my stock Rom... renamed it... Stock ROM...

Went ahead and downloaded Cynomagen (sp) 6. something. something. something

Still waiting on it to finish downloading... it says 1 of 2 also and it's taking a while to do so...

Will let you guys know how it turns out...

Finally got my Nexus S yesterday. This thing is 5x more refined than the Galaxy S. I love the smoothness but I'm not sure if it's as smooth as the iPhone 4 yet.

I've been using a crappy Huawei 8100 for 2 weeks now and I got a bad callous from the terrible touch screen it has
mad.gif
sick.gif

I'll probably root it next week. I just wanna get used to everything first.

Finally got my Nexus S yesterday. This thing is 5x more refined than the Galaxy S. I love the smoothness but I'm not sure if it's as smooth as the iPhone 4 yet.

I've been using a crappy Huawei 8100 for 2 weeks now and I got a bad callous from the terrible touch screen it has
mad.gif
sick.gif

I'll probably root it next week. I just wanna get used to everything first.

Heres mine....Pretty new to this so it's definitely not as good as most peoples.  Phone is a Droid X

Heres mine....Pretty new to this so it's definitely not as good as most peoples.  Phone is a Droid X

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

UI looks amazing biggest break through UI wise since coverflow. I'm curious though about the apps. They really didn't show much apps being developed I think they are having a hard time finding someone to only develop for android.

Your 1st statement is very hypocritical. You always praise ios ui over android. Lets not forget ios ui runs on the ipad. This is not a break through if you heard of martis durate you'll also know he's the one who has design for hcomb, sidekick ui, webos wnd helio. This is just a sample for now. App argument is bland and boring get over it.

How's that hypocrtial? Because I praise something that just came out today? Was I supposed to know the future that today's event would show new UI onto honeycomb?

You always bash Android ui in your arguments of what mobile os ui is better and you always continue to say ios is better and how android ui is sloppy, now that you've seem some changes to it now you like it? all i have to say is if argue for something you like and agree on don't flip the switch, if what you arguing against has made changes and then you like.

/end to your android trolling.

Al, you've dropped a lot of knowledge in this thread but right now, you =

Has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-do-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like.jpg

Stop it, Five.

UI looks amazing biggest break through UI wise since coverflow. I'm curious though about the apps. They really didn't show much apps being developed I think they are having a hard time finding someone to only develop for android.

Your 1st statement is very hypocritical. You always praise ios ui over android. Lets not forget ios ui runs on the ipad. This is not a break through if you heard of martis durate you'll also know he's the one who has design for hcomb, sidekick ui, webos wnd helio. This is just a sample for now. App argument is bland and boring get over it.

How's that hypocrtial? Because I praise something that just came out today? Was I supposed to know the future that today's event would show new UI onto honeycomb?

You always bash Android ui in your arguments of what mobile os ui is better and you always continue to say ios is better and how android ui is sloppy, now that you've seem some changes to it now you like it? all i have to say is if argue for something you like and agree on don't flip the switch, if what you arguing against has made changes and then you like.

/end to your android trolling.

Al, you've dropped a lot of knowledge in this thread but right now, you =

Has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-do-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like.jpg

Stop it, Five.

I am using a evo and was wondering is there some sort of hide hack/app for the clock on the top corner. s I like several clock widgets I am just picky and hate that there's two clocks

I am using a evo and was wondering is there some sort of hide hack/app for the clock on the top corner. s I like several clock widgets I am just picky and hate that there's two clocks

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

launcher pro and adw launcher will let you take out the top bar

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

launcher pro and adw launcher will let you take out the top bar

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

This damn LG Optimus 2x needs to come already... Cant deal with this mt3g anymore
30t6p3b.gif
Are you switching providers?

AWS bandwidth is getting some love in 5 months (FINALLY) with the HTC Pyramid.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

This damn LG Optimus 2x needs to come already... Cant deal with this mt3g anymore
30t6p3b.gif
Are you switching providers?

AWS bandwidth is getting some love in 5 months (FINALLY) with the HTC Pyramid.

Back
Top Bottom