• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I rooted my mt4g with no problem, but that was in December I'm running cm7 now, ill pm the instructions Joe billionaire gave me

I rooted my mt4g with no problem, but that was in December I'm running cm7 now, ill pm the instructions Joe billionaire gave me

Video live wallpaper is a vicous app...I currently have Mya-my love is like whoa video playing as my background, no audio though.

Video live wallpaper is a vicous app...I currently have Mya-my love is like whoa video playing as my background, no audio though.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I have a droid x and I was wondering, why ever since I got the new update do I ALWAYS have about 15 things running? When I do my task killer there's atleast 13 apps killed everytime. I also just rooted my phone (although I don't know what to do next). I used the "running systems" from the setup menu to kill some of them now. It seems like ever since that update my phone runs like crap. The internet is slower, sometimes when I text it can't keep up with me (meaning ill push buttons but there is a huge lag), etc. Any suggestions?

Get a rom, preferably liberty 1.0, Google it. That should iron out your issues, my DX is money with liberty. Make sure to make a backup in recovery and if you can wipe the data as well to make sure the install is clean.
I just tried to run bootstrapper and now im stuck in boot cycle - wasnt even trying to flash a rom or anything...guess flash to sbf is the easiest way out?

I have a droid x and I was wondering, why ever since I got the new update do I ALWAYS have about 15 things running? When I do my task killer there's atleast 13 apps killed everytime. I also just rooted my phone (although I don't know what to do next). I used the "running systems" from the setup menu to kill some of them now. It seems like ever since that update my phone runs like crap. The internet is slower, sometimes when I text it can't keep up with me (meaning ill push buttons but there is a huge lag), etc. Any suggestions?

Get a rom, preferably liberty 1.0, Google it. That should iron out your issues, my DX is money with liberty. Make sure to make a backup in recovery and if you can wipe the data as well to make sure the install is clean.
I just tried to run bootstrapper and now im stuck in boot cycle - wasnt even trying to flash a rom or anything...guess flash to sbf is the easiest way out?

Is the titanium backup good to make a backup?  I'm new to all of this so I don't have a lot of knowledge

Is the titanium backup good to make a backup?  I'm new to all of this so I don't have a lot of knowledge

G2 owners, what cases are you using? I'm looking for a good case to use, and I keep hearing about these Otterbox ones.

G2 owners, what cases are you using? I'm looking for a good case to use, and I keep hearing about these Otterbox ones.

how do i keep my friend's profile pics from facebook in my contacts? When i sync it via the app it works but once i log out the pics disappear. Anyway that i can keep the pics with the contacts even after i log off?

how do i keep my friend's profile pics from facebook in my contacts? When i sync it via the app it works but once i log out the pics disappear. Anyway that i can keep the pics with the contacts even after i log off?

cant get MDJs cm7 to work on my hd2 for the life of me..
did everything right, followed all steps but still cant get past the black screen with the green HTC logo..

left my phone alone for an hour and half but nothing.. shouldnt take that long for the .img to build or w/e..

help?

cant get MDJs cm7 to work on my hd2 for the life of me..
did everything right, followed all steps but still cant get past the black screen with the green HTC logo..

left my phone alone for an hour and half but nothing.. shouldnt take that long for the .img to build or w/e..

help?

hey NT any one else try this ???

http://forums.t-mobile.co...2-2-Froyo-now/m-p/678871

it seems like this has been posted on the tmo forums for a min but wasnt sure if anyone else has tried it ....

im trying to upgrade my phone and i DL the kies program and i have it loaded and its telling me to plug phone into USB so i do and on my phone ( since its set up to ask me first) i choose the "Samsung Kies" option and then ...... NOTHING happens ... the program still on the "Please connect your mobile phone"

hey NT any one else try this ???

http://forums.t-mobile.co...2-2-Froyo-now/m-p/678871

it seems like this has been posted on the tmo forums for a min but wasnt sure if anyone else has tried it ....

im trying to upgrade my phone and i DL the kies program and i have it loaded and its telling me to plug phone into USB so i do and on my phone ( since its set up to ask me first) i choose the "Samsung Kies" option and then ...... NOTHING happens ... the program still on the "Please connect your mobile phone"

Originally Posted by solefood229

me too, t-mo must have pulled something since then.

Back
Top Bottom