• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
too many reasons why that phone sucks.  

I think tonight might be the night, I become a man and root my G2, just gotta find the perma-root so it don't reset every time I turn my phone off

I think tonight might be the night, I become a man and root my G2, just gotta find the perma-root so it don't reset every time I turn my phone off

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

way too many reasons.

Android 2.2, nor 2.3 supports dual screen. even if they try optimize apps for so it can support dual screen, its still won't be effective (look at samsung galaxy tab and how horribly it/they failed to optimize 2.2 apps for tablet support).

battery life- no way this thing can last a whole day, 4-5hrs tops, not a dual core, no 4g(whats the purpose of having a phone they market to do multitasking and using older gen wireless to connect to) this device is DOA.

These manufactures are stepping over there boundaries when they know the core of android can't function at all if its not properly developed in the core of the os.

Sprint is known for f'ing up, i wouldn't be surprised if the f up on the EVO 2.

laugh.gif

way too many reasons.

Android 2.2, nor 2.3 supports dual screen. even if they try optimize apps for so it can support dual screen, its still won't be effective (look at samsung galaxy tab and how horribly it/they failed to optimize 2.2 apps for tablet support).

battery life- no way this thing can last a whole day, 4-5hrs tops, not a dual core, no 4g(whats the purpose of having a phone they market to do multitasking and using older gen wireless to connect to) this device is DOA.

These manufactures are stepping over there boundaries when they know the core of android can't function at all if its not properly developed in the core of the os.

Sprint is known for f'ing up, i wouldn't be surprised if the f up on the EVO 2.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by bhall1283

Anyone who how the Droid X is doing?
I have one but it's been stock since July, finally wanting to root.
Custom ROMs possible yet?
Liberty 1.5
Its moves fast and smooth as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm going to root with z4 and then install Liberty 1.5 ROM, that sound about right?
embarassed.gif
That exactly what I did except I only have Liberty 1.0 (didn't know there was a 1.5 
nerd.gif
) and it works great, very easy procedure
<a href="http://aliwaqas.info/download-install-liberty-1-5-android-rom-for-droid-x-2-guide/">Liberty 1.5</a>

Liberty 1.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm going to root with z4 and then install Liberty 1.5 ROM, that sound about right?
embarassed.gif
That exactly what I did except I only have Liberty 1.0 (didn't know there was a 1.5 
nerd.gif
<a href="http://aliwaqas.info/download-install-liberty-1-5-android-rom-for-droid-x-2-guide/">Liberty 1.5</a>

Liberty 1.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
I believe 1.5 just dropped a week or 2 ago. Google it.

Liberty 1.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
I believe 1.5 just dropped a week or 2 ago. Google it.

sick.gif
at sprint $$% is that crap. Im pissed i was expecting something great, this thing is terrible and its kyocera
alien.gif

sick.gif
at sprint $$% is that crap. Im pissed i was expecting something great, this thing is terrible and its kyocera
alien.gif

i was gonna say at least they can save $10 by not having WiMax......But then i remembered they are gonna charge people $10 anyway for smartphones, lol.

That phone is trash.........

i was gonna say at least they can save $10 by not having WiMax......But then i remembered they are gonna charge people $10 anyway for smartphones, lol.

That phone is trash.........

laugh.gif

yup, I see the thing and think about the....Kin. Seriously the"...." was there because it took me about 4 minutes to remember the name of that POS.

laugh.gif

yup, I see the thing and think about the....Kin. Seriously the"...." was there because it took me about 4 minutes to remember the name of that POS.

Back
Top Bottom