• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone use Androidify¿ You can use it to make the Android look like you, your mom, anyone. Here's me. Check the McFly's. Exclusives!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Does anyone use Androidify¿ You can use it to make the Android look like you, your mom, anyone. Here's me. Check the McFly's. Exclusives!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So what's good with the MWC? Any new HTC phones? Did they announce the Pyramid? 
nerd.gif

So what's good with the MWC? Any new HTC phones? Did they announce the Pyramid? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Im currently on a iphone 4 (at&t). Got a dude willing to trade his HTC Inspire 4G for my iPhone. Good deal??
nerd.gif
dont do it. 
look for someone willing to part ways w/ the Atrix..

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Im currently on a iphone 4 (at&t). Got a dude willing to trade his HTC Inspire 4G for my iPhone. Good deal??
nerd.gif
dont do it. 
look for someone willing to part ways w/ the Atrix..

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rumor: Motorola Atrix 4G launched moved up to Feb. 22nd[/h1]
286 views Alex Wagner - just now   |   More by this editor

148093-atrix4glaunch.jpg

Motorola's Atrix 4G has had a launch date of March 6th, and we've been perfectly fine with that, but now it appears they may have changed things on us. According to the leaked memo you see above, which is allegedly being sent around to AT&T reps, the Atrix's launch date has been moved to February 22nd, aka next Tuesday. Then again, ATT's press release announcing the Atrix's launch did say that it would be available "by March 6 or earlier."

The Atrix may not be the only Moto product getting messed with tonight, as the folks at Droid-Life have been sent a document claiming that Best Buy pre-orders for the XOOM have been bumped back to February 20th. There's no mention of the launch date being changed, though, so the 24th still looks like the day you'll actually be able to get your hands on the first Honeycomb tablet.

If true, it's kind of surprising that AT&T and Moto would push up the Atrix 4G's launch date, but I'm certainly no going to complain. Still, you would think that if the Atrix were arriving earlier, we'd hear something official from Motorola or AT&T. Perhaps they've got something coming in the next couple of days? We'll keep our ears open and let you know.

Via Droid-Life, Engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/16/motorola-pushes-up-atrix-4g-launch-to-feb-22-shoves-xoom-pre-s/

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rumor: Motorola Atrix 4G launched moved up to Feb. 22nd[/h1]
286 views Alex Wagner - just now   |   More by this editor

148093-atrix4glaunch.jpg

Motorola's Atrix 4G has had a launch date of March 6th, and we've been perfectly fine with that, but now it appears they may have changed things on us. According to the leaked memo you see above, which is allegedly being sent around to AT&T reps, the Atrix's launch date has been moved to February 22nd, aka next Tuesday. Then again, ATT's press release announcing the Atrix's launch did say that it would be available "by March 6 or earlier."

The Atrix may not be the only Moto product getting messed with tonight, as the folks at Droid-Life have been sent a document claiming that Best Buy pre-orders for the XOOM have been bumped back to February 20th. There's no mention of the launch date being changed, though, so the 24th still looks like the day you'll actually be able to get your hands on the first Honeycomb tablet.

If true, it's kind of surprising that AT&T and Moto would push up the Atrix 4G's launch date, but I'm certainly no going to complain. Still, you would think that if the Atrix were arriving earlier, we'd hear something official from Motorola or AT&T. Perhaps they've got something coming in the next couple of days? We'll keep our ears open and let you know.

Via Droid-Life, Engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/16/motorola-pushes-up-atrix-4g-launch-to-feb-22-shoves-xoom-pre-s/

Just watched a couple videos on the HTC Incredible S.  It's compatible with T-Mobile's 3g/4g, so hopefully it makes it way over here in the states.  The 4" screen is a perfect size.  

Just watched a couple videos on the HTC Incredible S.  It's compatible with T-Mobile's 3g/4g, so hopefully it makes it way over here in the states.  The 4" screen is a perfect size.  

On my fourth ROM now, and I think I have found one to stick with for a while. I'm on VaelPak 3.0 and I must say it is a good one. It has some Sense and AOSP elements throughout, and the battery life is amazing. It has SBC For Netarchy 4.1.9.1 CFS No-HAVS kernel baked in, but SBC(Superior Battery Charging) kernels seem to be coming under fire for possibly killing batteries. I flashed Netarchy 4.3.1 CFS-HAVS-NOSBC and my results are below. This was after normal use(calls, texts, browsing, games, and about an hour of Pandora). Also, the last Quadrant benchmark I ran was 1213. Just thought I'd share.

1pcy90.png

jszjoy.png

Back
Top Bottom