• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On my fourth ROM now, and I think I have found one to stick with for a while. I'm on VaelPak 3.0 and I must say it is a good one. It has some Sense and AOSP elements throughout, and the battery life is amazing. It has SBC For Netarchy 4.1.9.1 CFS No-HAVS kernel baked in, but SBC(Superior Battery Charging) kernels seem to be coming under fire for possibly killing batteries. I flashed Netarchy 4.3.1 CFS-HAVS-NOSBC and my results are below. This was after normal use(calls, texts, browsing, games, and about an hour of Pandora). Also, the last Quadrant benchmark I ran was 1213. Just thought I'd share.

1pcy90.png

jszjoy.png

I have the EVO, and it's 2.2  I've had this phone since release day, and this was the first time I was able to go a good portion of the work day and overnight without charging. Pretty stable, no complaints yet!
Well, there is one small gripe. During initial setup, I was able to sync my Yahoo! account, then it stopped. So I just added Yahoo Mail from the market, and all is well.

2447asz.png

I have the EVO, and it's 2.2  I've had this phone since release day, and this was the first time I was able to go a good portion of the work day and overnight without charging. Pretty stable, no complaints yet!
Well, there is one small gripe. During initial setup, I was able to sync my Yahoo! account, then it stopped. So I just added Yahoo Mail from the market, and all is well.

2447asz.png

[h1][/h1]
[h1]AT&T Confirms Feb 22 Launch for Motorola Atrix 4G[/h1]
File under: News

By: Gabe Peters | 2:05 PM 17-Feb-11 | 0 Comments

motorola_atrix_4g_front.jpg

AT&T today confirmed a report by BGR setting a Feburary 22nd launch date for the Motorola Atrix 4G. The device had previously been made available for pre-order on February 13th, with Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha stating earlier this year the device would be made available "right around the end of February".

Devices ordered through pre-sales channels destined for home delivery are expected to begin to ship one day earlier than retail, on February 21st. Pre-orders that were shipped to a local AT&T store are expected to be available for pick up on February 21st also. The

The Motorola Atrix 4G features a dual-core 1GHz Tegra 2 processor, a four-inch qHD 540x960 capacitive TFT touchscreen (utilizing Gorilla Glass), 16GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM. It has a 32GB microSD slot for user expandable storage, WiFi, Bluetooth, and HSPA for connectivity. It also features a five-Megapixel camera capable of 720p recording, and a VGA front-facing camera. The device is capable of 1080p video playback.

This device will also have two unique accessories available. A laptop dock featuring 3 USB ports, an HDMI port, and a full Firefox browser, which requires the addition of a tethering plan and an HD multimedia dock

The device is expected to ship with a locked bootloader similar to several other Motorola devices, which may hamper the development of custom ROMs. Pricing is expected to be set at $199.99 with a 2 year contract, or $499.99 when bundled with the laptop dock.
Will be there right after work on Tuesday! I can finally toss this Tilt 2 in the dumpster!
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]AT&T Confirms Feb 22 Launch for Motorola Atrix 4G[/h1]
File under: News

By: Gabe Peters | 2:05 PM 17-Feb-11 | 0 Comments

motorola_atrix_4g_front.jpg

AT&T today confirmed a report by BGR setting a Feburary 22nd launch date for the Motorola Atrix 4G. The device had previously been made available for pre-order on February 13th, with Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha stating earlier this year the device would be made available "right around the end of February".

Devices ordered through pre-sales channels destined for home delivery are expected to begin to ship one day earlier than retail, on February 21st. Pre-orders that were shipped to a local AT&T store are expected to be available for pick up on February 21st also. The

The Motorola Atrix 4G features a dual-core 1GHz Tegra 2 processor, a four-inch qHD 540x960 capacitive TFT touchscreen (utilizing Gorilla Glass), 16GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM. It has a 32GB microSD slot for user expandable storage, WiFi, Bluetooth, and HSPA for connectivity. It also features a five-Megapixel camera capable of 720p recording, and a VGA front-facing camera. The device is capable of 1080p video playback.

This device will also have two unique accessories available. A laptop dock featuring 3 USB ports, an HDMI port, and a full Firefox browser, which requires the addition of a tethering plan and an HD multimedia dock

The device is expected to ship with a locked bootloader similar to several other Motorola devices, which may hamper the development of custom ROMs. Pricing is expected to be set at $199.99 with a 2 year contract, or $499.99 when bundled with the laptop dock.
Will be there right after work on Tuesday! I can finally toss this Tilt 2 in the dumpster!
pimp.gif

From Phandroid
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Verizon Purchase Order Shows Thunderbolt Arriving 23rd, Selling 24th[/h2]We’ve got a purchase order that shows 18 units of the HTC Thunderbolt arriving on February 23rd with the Verizon rep for that store claiming they’ll start selling them on the 24th. The $569 price is apparently what Verizon pays for the device so don’t worry too much about that figure.

Lots of rumors are claiming the Thunderbolt is delayed past the 24th, but based on this image I’d say February 24th is still looking pretty accurate. We’ll let you know if things change, but for now I’d continue to keep your fingers crossed and wait for further evidence before jumping to conclusions.

From Phandroid
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Verizon Purchase Order Shows Thunderbolt Arriving 23rd, Selling 24th[/h2]We’ve got a purchase order that shows 18 units of the HTC Thunderbolt arriving on February 23rd with the Verizon rep for that store claiming they’ll start selling them on the 24th. The $569 price is apparently what Verizon pays for the device so don’t worry too much about that figure.

Lots of rumors are claiming the Thunderbolt is delayed past the 24th, but based on this image I’d say February 24th is still looking pretty accurate. We’ll let you know if things change, but for now I’d continue to keep your fingers crossed and wait for further evidence before jumping to conclusions.

i just got the mytouch4g in. i remember readin somewhere in the thread someone created a simple rooting guide. do anyone have that on hand for me and reez above?
happy.gif

much appreciated

i just got the mytouch4g in. i remember readin somewhere in the thread someone created a simple rooting guide. do anyone have that on hand for me and reez above?
happy.gif

much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom