pimp.gif

anybody experiencing slow tethering on with their g2
it used to be fast but it's been extremely slow since late january

anybody experiencing slow tethering on with their g2
it used to be fast but it's been extremely slow since late january

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Do it.
i want to but the return date ends this Sunday, and they wont let me take it to a verizon store i have to ship it back
30t6p3b.gif

You'll be kicking yourself for two years if you don't.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Do it.
i want to but the return date ends this Sunday, and they wont let me take it to a verizon store i have to ship it back
30t6p3b.gif

You'll be kicking yourself for two years if you don't.

hey guys im new to the android scene and i want to change the look of icons like some of you guys on
here and was curious how to do this thanks!

hey guys im new to the android scene and i want to change the look of icons like some of you guys on
here and was curious how to do this thanks!

So my charging port from my second Evo just F'd up ( same thing happened to my first Evo)
mad.gif
. Should i even waste my money and get a third Evo or is there another phone out there worth getting? ( Thunderbolt?)
nerd.gif

So my charging port from my second Evo just F'd up ( same thing happened to my first Evo)
mad.gif
. Should i even waste my money and get a third Evo or is there another phone out there worth getting? ( Thunderbolt?)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

mad.gif
nerd.gif

All most all Android and smartphones have the same charging port, had my evo since realease day no problems
You proably mis using it, getting the thunderbolt will change that since its a Evo clone.

mad.gif
nerd.gif

All most all Android and smartphones have the same charging port, had my evo since realease day no problems
You proably mis using it, getting the thunderbolt will change that since its a Evo clone.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

mad.gif
nerd.gif

Well they (sprint) say its my fault for yanking it and being rough with the charging port. I just got the second evo less then two months ago. Now it doesnt work? Come on man thats just bs .
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

mad.gif
nerd.gif

Well they (sprint) say its my fault for yanking it and being rough with the charging port. I just got the second evo less then two months ago. Now it doesnt work? Come on man thats just bs .
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom