• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h4]Motorola Xoom will ship without Flash support on February 24th, expects it in 'Spring 2011'?[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Feb 21st 2011 6:51AM

Verizon's webpage dedicated to the Xoom has just gone up and one of our eagle-eyed readers has already spotted a disquieting bit of small print: "Adobe Flash expected Spring 2011." You don't sit around expecting what you already have, so that leads us to conclude that the Xoom, the mighty iPad-slaying, Honeycomb-bringing, world-changing tablet... won't have Flash at launch. The version of Adobe's rich media player it's waiting for is most probably 10.2 for mobile devices, scheduled to arrive in the coming weeks, which should mean first-day buyers this Thursday will get a limited-time premium feature on their tablets: no Flash ads.

[h4]Motorola Xoom will ship without Flash support on February 24th, expects it in 'Spring 2011'?[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Feb 21st 2011 6:51AM

Verizon's webpage dedicated to the Xoom has just gone up and one of our eagle-eyed readers has already spotted a disquieting bit of small print: "Adobe Flash expected Spring 2011." You don't sit around expecting what you already have, so that leads us to conclude that the Xoom, the mighty iPad-slaying, Honeycomb-bringing, world-changing tablet... won't have Flash at launch. The version of Adobe's rich media player it's waiting for is most probably 10.2 for mobile devices, scheduled to arrive in the coming weeks, which should mean first-day buyers this Thursday will get a limited-time premium feature on their tablets: no Flash ads.

nerd.gif
*grabs 3rd bag of popcorn*
&
30t6p3b.gif
@ the Xoom for being so damn expensive, laptop money.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

nerd.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

The 600 Wifi price is a good price thats on par with a new smart phone out of contract but that 3G + Wifi price is stupid. Plus you have to pay for one month of service? SMH.

nerd.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

The 600 Wifi price is a good price thats on par with a new smart phone out of contract but that 3G + Wifi price is stupid. Plus you have to pay for one month of service? SMH.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

30t6p3b.gif

oh true i forgot about the wifi only version but yeah a extra $200 for 3G & "4G in the future" is ridiculous

30t6p3b.gif

oh true i forgot about the wifi only version but yeah a extra $200 for 3G & "4G in the future" is ridiculous

30t6p3b.gif

I dont think the 600 Wifi version is coming out for a while though, they are only taking pre orders for the 800 dollar version. If Google seriously wants to have an impact in the Tablet industry they need to come out with something with their own branding.

30t6p3b.gif

I dont think the 600 Wifi version is coming out for a while though, they are only taking pre orders for the 800 dollar version. If Google seriously wants to have an impact in the Tablet industry they need to come out with something with their own branding.

30t6p3b.gif

playing games like this is why the iPad2 will probably sell well, even though it wouldn't have flash like most people want.
I mean how many people will truly be lugging this thing around to the point that they would really need the 3G/4G

30t6p3b.gif

playing games like this is why the iPad2 will probably sell well, even though it wouldn't have flash like most people want.
I mean how many people will truly be lugging this thing around to the point that they would really need the 3G/4G

30t6p3b.gif

Android would be alot more serious if Google just teamed with one Manufacturer. All these companies making Android look like a bootleg copy of Windows XP

30t6p3b.gif

Android would be alot more serious if Google just teamed with one Manufacturer. All these companies making Android look like a bootleg copy of Windows XP

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

30t6p3b.gif

They dont have to abandon the whole "open" idea of Android but they need a Flashship model. Some will argue that the Nexus serious is the flag ship model but outside of the NT ads for it you rarely here anything about the Nexus series compared to the Evo and Droid line.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

30t6p3b.gif

They dont have to abandon the whole "open" idea of Android but they need a Flashship model. Some will argue that the Nexus serious is the flag ship model but outside of the NT ads for it you rarely here anything about the Nexus series compared to the Evo and Droid line.

My mans puttin up the reds on em.

I remember that thread where he did scam a soldier in iraq
30t6p3b.gif

Shady ppl man. MPLS= respect

My mans puttin up the reds on em.

I remember that thread where he did scam a soldier in iraq
30t6p3b.gif

Shady ppl man. MPLS= respect

I was gonna post something about that situation, but its pointless......

Leave all that mess out of this thread.................

I was gonna post something about that situation, but its pointless......

Leave all that mess out of this thread.................

Back
Top Bottom