• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a mt3g, with a partitioned sd card(I believe)... Im trying to change my rom, so I want to wipe my ext... How do I do that?

I tried searching and asking around but no luck! How can I double check that my sd is partitioned?

I have a mt3g, with a partitioned sd card(I believe)... Im trying to change my rom, so I want to wipe my ext... How do I do that?

I tried searching and asking around but no luck! How can I double check that my sd is partitioned?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Honeycomb
happy.gif

5456722696_02dfaf708f_z.jpg

I tried lookin in ur sig for this wallpaper but could only find the screen shot. Could u post the OG, buddy ol' pal? 

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

can't wait that long for iphone 5 so got this today to hold me over. motorola atrix 4g
pimp.gif

Motorola > * IMO that will be better than the iphone

can't wait that long for iphone 5 so got this today to hold me over. motorola atrix 4g
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

pimp.gif

LOL. Motorola is on par with Samsung on how they treat their devices. Did you not read about all the bloatware that is preloaded on the Atrix, the locked bootloader, and no sideloading off apps. I dont see how a company who butchers an OS can be praised.

Also disabled HSUPA (not really moto fault more AT&T) is a major fail. How can you have a 4G device that doesnt use 4g.

pimp.gif

LOL. Motorola is on par with Samsung on how they treat their devices. Did you not read about all the bloatware that is preloaded on the Atrix, the locked bootloader, and no sideloading off apps. I dont see how a company who butchers an OS can be praised.

Also disabled HSUPA (not really moto fault more AT&T) is a major fail. How can you have a 4G device that doesnt use 4g.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

pimp.gif

You get rid of that bloatware and the sideboot with ease. However there is no excuse for the lack of 4G

pimp.gif

You get rid of that bloatware and the sideboot with ease. However there is no excuse for the lack of 4G

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

pimp.gif

According to Engadget you can only remove "some" of the bloatware. Also a locked bootloader is not a good look. Once the point of getting an Android device if you cant use a custom rom? I know they say it may not be 100% locked but I hear some devices took up to a few months to be "unlocked".

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

pimp.gif

According to Engadget you can only remove "some" of the bloatware. Also a locked bootloader is not a good look. Once the point of getting an Android device if you cant use a custom rom? I know they say it may not be 100% locked but I hear some devices took up to a few months to be "unlocked".

That is a 1GHz dual core processor, if your complaining about the 'few' apps of bloatware, than you must be on your period. You can sideload apps with ease too. The phone is a monster, most powerful phone on American shores.

The Engadget review was VERY positive. This is the best, fastest, feature pack driven Android phone on the market, period. I would not buy an iPhone 4 over this. They're not even close to same feature value.

The last person I would listen to or hear anything on regarding Android is that dude Usainbolt, he's an Apple cardboard cut out.

Back
Top Bottom