Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Oh snap!
eek.gif

Yooo! I wouldnt have second guess the Isareal dude was on sum scheme type stint. When the EVO came out dude was spamming my inbox. Anymore air outs?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Oh snap!
eek.gif

Yooo! I wouldnt have second guess the Isareal dude was on sum scheme type stint. When the EVO came out dude was spamming my inbox. Anymore air outs?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Motorola Atrix with me is only $149 new line/upgrade

lucky, they wnt full price for me

I think he means that if you get it through him, it's that price.
laugh.gif

Son is a scammer he told me I could get a mt4g for like 175 or something. I'm like alright. 2 months later he says he finally gets them in and they are gonna be like 230. I'm like alright whatever dude already had my deposit. He bluffed me non stop until I found his address from when he scammed face82. I was like alright enough is enough. So I told him I was gonna put up a pair of true red sb's for the first person who finds him and beats the brakes off this dude. Finally he admits he didn't have the phone and he supposedly works for wire fly. So I call them and he gave me some bogus order number. The wire fly employee was like lets call this dude and see what he says.
laugh.gif
son was shook when we pulled that 3 way call on him. Finally all after 2 months he sends me like 125 back. But dude said T-Mobile took the rest of my money but I think that's BS. Even if its not dude should have paid me out of his own wallet. So dude got me for like 125 or something still.So ingebord pelayo or whatever your name is, I DARE YOU to come in here and call me a lie.All y'all stay away from dude. All these prices are BS. Son will bluff you to the end and never get your phone. Stop amping these phones kid. You're all bluffs so I put you on blast. I hope you never get anyone else. You still got like 100 of mine but ill take that L. So in return I'm handing you a big L. If you don't sell another phone I'll be a happy man.Now don't come in here and act tough. I heard you stuttering in the phone with wirefly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Son is a scammer he told me I could get a mt4g for like 175 or something. I'm like alright. 2 months later he says he finally gets them in and they are gonna be like 230. I'm like alright whatever dude already had my deposit. He bluffed me non stop until I found his address from when he scammed face82. I was like alright enough is enough. So I told him I was gonna put up a pair of true red sb's for the first person who finds him and beats the brakes off this dude. Finally he admits he didn't have the phone and he supposedly works for wire fly. So I call them and he gave me some bogus order number. The wire fly employee was like lets call this dude and see what he says.
laugh.gif
son was shook when we pulled that 3 way call on him. Finally all after 2 months he sends me like 125 back. But dude said T-Mobile took the rest of my money but I think that's BS. Even if its not dude should have paid me out of his own wallet. So dude got me for like 125 or something still.So ingebord pelayo or whatever your name is, I DARE YOU to come in here and call me a lie.All y'all stay away from dude. All these prices are BS. Son will bluff you to the end and never get your phone. Stop amping these phones kid. You're all bluffs so I put you on blast. I hope you never get anyone else. You still got like 100 of mine but ill take that L. So in return I'm handing you a big L. If you don't sell another phone I'll be a happy man.Now don't come in here and act tough. I heard you stuttering in the phone with wirefly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

When I was in the market to by a new phone because at the time I was legit, gave him my number because he wanted to text me so we could talk business and what not, I didn't think it much of it. But he seemed really persistent and the way the he answered some questions was just eh. Like I asked him what his name was andwhere he worked and he said he wouldn't tell me until he knew I was serious about buying from him
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
. Ok, so he finally told me the place he worked for and also said that he had a business of his own on the side doing the same thing. I did a Google search on the place he told me, the one where he worked at and nothing came up, at least nothing useful at all. And every so often he would text me, asking me if I knew of anyone else that needed to upgrade, how I can use their upgrade, if we put our upgrades together there would be a discount, stuff along the lines of that...etc
I eventually order directly from AT&T because it was the same price as what he was offering to sell it to me for.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

When I was in the market to by a new phone because at the time I was legit, gave him my number because he wanted to text me so we could talk business and what not, I didn't think it much of it. But he seemed really persistent and the way the he answered some questions was just eh. Like I asked him what his name was andwhere he worked and he said he wouldn't tell me until he knew I was serious about buying from him
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
. Ok, so he finally told me the place he worked for and also said that he had a business of his own on the side doing the same thing. I did a Google search on the place he told me, the one where he worked at and nothing came up, at least nothing useful at all. And every so often he would text me, asking me if I knew of anyone else that needed to upgrade, how I can use their upgrade, if we put our upgrades together there would be a discount, stuff along the lines of that...etc
I eventually order directly from AT&T because it was the same price as what he was offering to sell it to me for.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

$5 says he won't respond

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

$5 says he won't respond

If he does respond and gets smart with me that true red offer is back on. Son thought I was gonna be an easy come up. Now I'm pissed off again. Dude in here pushing his phones like he's legit. I'm gonna drag your name through the mud everytime I see you trying to sell something son. You wont make a cent off another nt'er as long as I'm a member here. Not letting you weak #%* get people's money they earned. I got money dude 100 bucks is nothing. Get your bum #%* ssome so you can stop scamming.

If he does respond and gets smart with me that true red offer is back on. Son thought I was gonna be an easy come up. Now I'm pissed off again. Dude in here pushing his phones like he's legit. I'm gonna drag your name through the mud everytime I see you trying to sell something son. You wont make a cent off another nt'er as long as I'm a member here. Not letting you weak #%* get people's money they earned. I got money dude 100 bucks is nothing. Get your bum #%* ssome so you can stop scamming.

Mastamind he said the exact same thing to me. I though he was legit at first so I gave my boy his number too.
laugh.gif
bad move. I think that @+#* boy still texts my friend begging him to upgrade too.
laugh.gif

Mastamind he said the exact same thing to me. I though he was legit at first so I gave my boy his number too.
laugh.gif
bad move. I think that @+#* boy still texts my friend begging him to upgrade too.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Happy I didnt nothing through him either... He then tried offering me a friends phone
laugh.gif

Then when I ask for a brand new phone, it was the same price as T-Mo was charging
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Happy I didnt nothing through him either... He then tried offering me a friends phone
laugh.gif

Then when I ask for a brand new phone, it was the same price as T-Mo was charging
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if a lot of you dudes on tmobile you can get phones cheaper just call

i got the hd2 on contract, and months later they gave me the mytouch 4g on the same contract for 150...when a other phone comes out i want im gonna call em up again

if a lot of you dudes on tmobile you can get phones cheaper just call

i got the hd2 on contract, and months later they gave me the mytouch 4g on the same contract for 150...when a other phone comes out i want im gonna call em up again

Back
Top Bottom