• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone on tmobile get spotty data service?  my internet is blazing fast most the time.  like 5mb download and 1.5 up.  but then sometimes i can't get a data connection at all.  it's annoying as hell.  i live in a big city too.  so it's not like i'm out of their range.  it's not my phone either because it's been happening since i had my g1.

anyone on tmobile get spotty data service?  my internet is blazing fast most the time.  like 5mb download and 1.5 up.  but then sometimes i can't get a data connection at all.  it's annoying as hell.  i live in a big city too.  so it's not like i'm out of their range.  it's not my phone either because it's been happening since i had my g1.

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

really though, the hell are you bammas uploading from your phone that really makes it that big of a deal of more then 1mb per sec upload. Unless yall go crazy on youtube.
pimp.gif
4g or 3g or edge. they are all the same. the only ones winning are the providers. wifi > all 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

lolwut2.jpg

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

really though, the hell are you bammas uploading from your phone that really makes it that big of a deal of more then 1mb per sec upload. Unless yall go crazy on youtube.
pimp.gif
4g or 3g or edge. they are all the same. the only ones winning are the providers. wifi > all 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

lolwut2.jpg

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I dont know why? You guys are entertaing him. It gets tired and old.

You have got to be the biggest lame on this entire forum. I post relevant information and you are just like a giant hater. Good lucks on programming an NT app with no coding experience cant wait to see the egg on your face.

Lmao, dude your a joke, a complete joke. what relevant information do you post? you copy & paste stuff from endgadget, its not like you you have inside job in the tech industry. Please all the information you post you try to down play Android, but people hear can care less of what you say cause your too brash and bold. Know one like the guy who thinks they know it all.

I help anybody in the forums and i know the people who have pm'ed can attest that i've helped them with any problem they hade either its using a Android device, iphone, pc or mac i still able to assit them the help. You on the other hand like to start arguments that are "tired and old" and basically goes no where. Instead of being apart of the solution, you are a problem and problem that none of us should pay attention too

So what i don't know how to program apps, i can learn, i even see this as challenge and i love challenges . (calling me a hater, when your hating on me for trying psssh). I have plenty of friends who can tackle the app with me, i even talked to the developer of the Boy Genius Report android app he's not even affiliated with them directly too and he say he can help me and knows some people who can help as well. I got boost and another nt'er who can do the design. I wouldn't be surprised if this app comes out in early summer/ late summer.

This is one App that IOS will never see, and i hope it doesn't.

I'm done entertaining you, and I hope other nt'ers ignore you like a plague.

You have got to be the biggest lame on this entire forum. I post relevant information and you are just like a giant hater. Good lucks on programming an NT app with no coding experience cant wait to see the egg on your face.

Lmao, dude your a joke, a complete joke. what relevant information do you post? you copy & paste stuff from endgadget, its not like you you have inside job in the tech industry. Please all the information you post you try to down play Android, but people hear can care less of what you say cause your too brash and bold. Know one like the guy who thinks they know it all.

I help anybody in the forums and i know the people who have pm'ed can attest that i've helped them with any problem they hade either its using a Android device, iphone, pc or mac i still able to assit them the help. You on the other hand like to start arguments that are "tired and old" and basically goes no where. Instead of being apart of the solution, you are a problem and problem that none of us should pay attention too

So what i don't know how to program apps, i can learn, i even see this as challenge and i love challenges . (calling me a hater, when your hating on me for trying psssh). I have plenty of friends who can tackle the app with me, i even talked to the developer of the Boy Genius Report android app he's not even affiliated with them directly too and he say he can help me and knows some people who can help as well. I got boost and another nt'er who can do the design. I wouldn't be surprised if this app comes out in early summer/ late summer.

Lmao, dude your a joke, a complete joke. what relevant information do you post? you copy & paste stuff from endgadget, its not like you you have inside job in the tech industry. Please all the information you post you try to down play Android, but people hear can care less of what you say cause your to brash and bold. Know one like the guy who thinks they know it all.

I help anybody in the forums and i know the people who have pm'ed can attest that i've helped them with any problem they hade either its using a Android device, iphone, pc or mac i still able to assit them the help. You on the other hand like to start arguments that are "tired and old" and badically goes not where. Instead of being apart of the solution, you are a problem and problem that none of us should pay attention too

This _ posted an entire essay about me thats really cute. Seriously are you that mad?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like seriously do you really think you can program without any knowledge? You have to crawl, walk, then run you cant just hop into an object orientated programming language and whip out and application like it is some mockup website. You are really over your head and I think you are feeling yourself way to much. This is a thread on NT and your acting like I ran a train on your mom. Put the keyboard down and calm down son.

Lmao, dude your a joke, a complete joke. what relevant information do you post? you copy & paste stuff from endgadget, its not like you you have inside job in the tech industry. Please all the information you post you try to down play Android, but people hear can care less of what you say cause your to brash and bold. Know one like the guy who thinks they know it all.

I help anybody in the forums and i know the people who have pm'ed can attest that i've helped them with any problem they hade either its using a Android device, iphone, pc or mac i still able to assit them the help. You on the other hand like to start arguments that are "tired and old" and badically goes not where. Instead of being apart of the solution, you are a problem and problem that none of us should pay attention too

This _ posted an entire essay about me thats really cute. Seriously are you that mad?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like seriously do you really think you can program without any knowledge? You have to crawl, walk, then run you cant just hop into an object orientated programming language and whip out and application like it is some mockup website. You are really over your head and I think you are feeling yourself way to much. This is a thread on NT and your acting like I ran a train on your mom. Put the keyboard down and calm down son.

Check the pics i posted the iphone was twice as fast as the atrix in regards to download speed which makes no sense. ATT is botching the release of this phone.
I mean I live in Atlanta, and when I went home in Dec I did a side by Side speedtest with my iPhone 4 and my G2 and I was getting 3-5 on both mbs. Idk who cares, I`m using Wifi majority of the time.
No its not an iphone vs android thing. It only affects At&t android devices which doesnt make sense to me. It seems AT&T is throttling android devices. All other Android devices are capable.
you just answered your own question.

Check the pics i posted the iphone was twice as fast as the atrix in regards to download speed which makes no sense. ATT is botching the release of this phone.
I mean I live in Atlanta, and when I went home in Dec I did a side by Side speedtest with my iPhone 4 and my G2 and I was getting 3-5 on both mbs. Idk who cares, I`m using Wifi majority of the time.
No its not an iphone vs android thing. It only affects At&t android devices which doesnt make sense to me. It seems AT&T is throttling android devices. All other Android devices are capable.
you just answered your own question.

yeah, look up a tpu case for it on ebay.  they cost like 5 bucks and they are better than anything tmobile has.  i got a black one and i don't even notice it's on there. 

yeah, look up a tpu case for it on ebay.  they cost like 5 bucks and they are better than anything tmobile has.  i got a black one and i don't even notice it's on there. 

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

30t6p3b.gif
I still dont see why duke posts in here, stay in the Apple threads please.
I'm sayin'

I've owned webOS,RIM,iOS, WinMo 5.w/e 6.1 6.5, and Android. And I rarely argue for or against any of these platforms.

In the end the Dev community for all these platforms make the phones awesome, and the carriers are winning our $

30t6p3b.gif
I'm sayin'

I've owned webOS,RIM,iOS, WinMo 5.w/e 6.1 6.5, and Android. And I rarely argue for or against any of these platforms.

In the end the Dev community for all these platforms make the phones awesome, and the carriers are winning our $

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

30t6p3b.gif
I'm sayin'

When did I argue for any platform in this thread? I brought up AT&T throttling speeds for Android devices and Alchemist got butt hurt for some reason.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

30t6p3b.gif
I'm sayin'

When did I argue for any platform in this thread? I brought up AT&T throttling speeds for Android devices and Alchemist got butt hurt for some reason.

So I  just got an HTC Inspire. This is my first Android device. On the home screen on the htc weather clock widget, is the weather location suppose to change to your current location? The location on mine stays the same even though im like 30 miles away in a different city. location/satellite is on, is there anything im missing??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom