Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

I'm real jelly right now of Verizon Thunderbolt owners. Dude at work was putting down 10/mbps and 1.5mbps on regular 3G. I swear my phone used to have a consistent 1mbps on 3G around launch time for the Evo and has gone to garbage 500kbps and lower... I get 4G, but even that is spotty and can't go through the walls as good as Verizon's network. I did the math and it's about a $20/month difference. Question is should I make the leap? Yes I'm feeling froggy.
10Mbps is impossible on 3G ....I think the max for 3G on any network is 5-7 Mbps tops...
Unless you guys work in a building that was wired for Verizon (and i still think 10 is impossible) only way you can get those speeds is through Wifi or 4G.

I get 16 down and 1 up at the hospital i visit normally. (which has been wired throughout the building for sprints network......They have some type of agreement to provide service to the doctors and nurses to communicate)

I might try that MIUI tomorrow..........I dont know why, but i flashed a stock rooted ROM and it was fast as hell and the GPS worked perfectly and the 3G speeds were allot better than it was on the custom roms.  We`ll see tho.

I'm real jelly right now of Verizon Thunderbolt owners. Dude at work was putting down 10/mbps and 1.5mbps on regular 3G. I swear my phone used to have a consistent 1mbps on 3G around launch time for the Evo and has gone to garbage 500kbps and lower... I get 4G, but even that is spotty and can't go through the walls as good as Verizon's network. I did the math and it's about a $20/month difference. Question is should I make the leap? Yes I'm feeling froggy.
10Mbps is impossible on 3G ....I think the max for 3G on any network is 5-7 Mbps tops...
Unless you guys work in a building that was wired for Verizon (and i still think 10 is impossible) only way you can get those speeds is through Wifi or 4G.

I get 16 down and 1 up at the hospital i visit normally. (which has been wired throughout the building for sprints network......They have some type of agreement to provide service to the doctors and nurses to communicate)

I might try that MIUI tomorrow..........I dont know why, but i flashed a stock rooted ROM and it was fast as hell and the GPS worked perfectly and the 3G speeds were allot better than it was on the custom roms.  We`ll see tho.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My bad I meant 10MBPS on their 4G and 1.5mbps on 3G

My bad I meant 10MBPS on their 4G and 1.5mbps on 3G

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Originally Posted by khadafi252

does a hacked android marketplace exist, similar to iphone's installous?

definitely.
whats it called?

nerd.gif

Is that 4g or wifi?

It means you have lightning fast speeds.....literally, lol.

Smh @ the upload speed being better than my home internet....smh

Verizon doesn't cap speeds?

Is that 4g or wifi?

Is that 4g or wifi?

That was 4G. Washington, DC server.

Back
Top Bottom