• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I flashed a modem to my phone, I want to flash another one. Do I delete the other file from my phone first or delete it after I flash the new one?

I flashed a modem to my phone, I want to flash another one. Do I delete the other file from my phone first or delete it after I flash the new one?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Image of Sprint-branded Motorola XOOM surfaces online
By: Andrew Munchbach | Mar 18th, 2011 at 07:18AM View Comments Filed Under: Tablets

2hs68ft.jpg

Sprint Users forum member r0fl is at it again. This time, the sleuthy Sprint user has posted an image of what appears to be a Sprint-branded Motorola XOOM tablet. The device, which is currently offered with cellular connectivity exclusively by CDMA carrier Verizon Wireless, should carry the same set of specifications as the model currently being sold. What is not clear, however, is if the device will ship WiMAX-enabled or WiMAX upgradeable. R0fl has a proven track record when it comes to unreleased Sprint hardware — back in December he leaked images of Sprint’s MiFi 4082 and HTC’s EVO Shift 4G prior to their release.
Sprint is supposed to be switching to LTE

Yep looks like the rumor is true, sprint will be going in this year. Good thing I can still return my Verizon Xoom, even though LTE is faster than Sprint Wimax, I despise Verizon business practices with their data plans and service, and I did not buy it on contract, straight $800 bucks, rather see a Sprint logo than a Verizon one. If I were ever to activate the 3G/4G service.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Image of Sprint-branded Motorola XOOM surfaces online
By: Andrew Munchbach | Mar 18th, 2011 at 07:18AM View Comments Filed Under: Tablets

2hs68ft.jpg

Sprint Users forum member r0fl is at it again. This time, the sleuthy Sprint user has posted an image of what appears to be a Sprint-branded Motorola XOOM tablet. The device, which is currently offered with cellular connectivity exclusively by CDMA carrier Verizon Wireless, should carry the same set of specifications as the model currently being sold. What is not clear, however, is if the device will ship WiMAX-enabled or WiMAX upgradeable. R0fl has a proven track record when it comes to unreleased Sprint hardware — back in December he leaked images of Sprint’s MiFi 4082 and HTC’s EVO Shift 4G prior to their release.
Sprint is supposed to be switching to LTE

Yep looks like the rumor is true, sprint will be going in this year. Good thing I can still return my Verizon Xoom, even though LTE is faster than Sprint Wimax, I despise Verizon business practices with their data plans and service, and I did not buy it on contract, straight $800 bucks, rather see a Sprint logo than a Verizon one. If I were ever to activate the 3G/4G service.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Originally Posted by khadafi252

does a hacked android marketplace exist, similar to iphone's installous?

definitely.
whats it called?

junk only works when it feels like it though.
Servers are always down. I just buy the apps that I really like anyway, except for games.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

does a hacked android marketplace exist, similar to iphone's installous?

definitely.
whats it called?

Servers are always down. I just buy the apps that I really like anyway, except for games.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

definitely.
whats it called?

eyes.gif
This........I only used it for one really expensive app.....logmein
I use it to remote access into my home computer.......Useful to send files i dont keep on my phone to someone or to my phone.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

definitely.
whats it called?

eyes.gif
This........I only used it for one really expensive app.....logmein
I use it to remote access into my home computer.......Useful to send files i dont keep on my phone to someone or to my phone.

I just ordered the Thunderbolt off the Verizon site and when you are looking at the phones it says its 249.99 for 2-year contract but when I clicked on it it stated it was 199.99.  I got it for 149.99 after my new every 2 credit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just ordered the Thunderbolt off the Verizon site and when you are looking at the phones it says its 249.99 for 2-year contract but when I clicked on it it stated it was 199.99.  I got it for 149.99 after my new every 2 credit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cappy users what ROMs/Kernels/Modems are you using and how's the battery life and speed?
Im using Phoenix 7.0 w/ SpeedMob kernel and JL2 modem. For some reason the JK4 was giving me a horrible connection but the battery life was great

Cappy users what ROMs/Kernels/Modems are you using and how's the battery life and speed?
Im using Phoenix 7.0 w/ SpeedMob kernel and JL2 modem. For some reason the JK4 was giving me a horrible connection but the battery life was great

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And it's 229 for a 1 year online. Weird.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And it's 229 for a 1 year online. Weird.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Nah just flash the new one.
Boost lemme know how that rom is.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom