• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A friend of mine has the mytouch 4g for $150 brand new, is that good price? Or should I just hold out till the Sensation or Galaxy 2?

A friend of mine has the mytouch 4g for $150 brand new, is that good price? Or should I just hold out till the Sensation or Galaxy 2?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

you can flip it for at least 200 by the time those drop, and certain T-Mobile stores have a trade in program (I know mines does) which actually encourages you to sell your phone. I wanna say the Mytouch 4g is like 150 or 175 in the program, and they mail you a check (takes 6-8 weeks)

you can flip it for at least 200 by the time those drop, and certain T-Mobile stores have a trade in program (I know mines does) which actually encourages you to sell your phone. I wanna say the Mytouch 4g is like 150 or 175 in the program, and they mail you a check (takes 6-8 weeks)

Seems fine..........No need to extend a contract either.
Hell, if you want the sensation, just buy the MT4G for $150, sell it for $200-250 online or on craigslist....then buy the sensation.

Seems fine..........No need to extend a contract either.
Hell, if you want the sensation, just buy the MT4G for $150, sell it for $200-250 online or on craigslist....then buy the sensation.

Liking this g2x, battery life is only average though.

Im still getting used to it after being an iphone user for the past 4 years.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

The only thinking keeping me from jumping 100 percent to Android, Stability and Battery life smh

Originally Posted by miamib30514

The only thinking keeping me from jumping 100 percent to Android, Stability and Battery life smh

Im trying to lowball and give her $125, lets see if she bites
laugh.gif

Is the mt4g still rootable and if so whats the best rom to rock with?

Im trying to lowball and give her $125, lets see if she bites
laugh.gif

Is the mt4g still rootable and if so whats the best rom to rock with?

So i just switched my number over to a droid x. Left bbm 
eyes.gif
. What is the best app for twitter on an android. Im using Twitter for droid right now but for some reason I can't quote private accounts like I could on my bb. I want an app that allows me to do that as well as receive notifications of mentions and messages on taskbar thing on top. Thanks!

So i just switched my number over to a droid x. Left bbm 
eyes.gif
. What is the best app for twitter on an android. Im using Twitter for droid right now but for some reason I can't quote private accounts like I could on my bb. I want an app that allows me to do that as well as receive notifications of mentions and messages on taskbar thing on top. Thanks!

i've had the G2X for a week now. this thing is exactly what i needed. I get about 16 hours of battery life with decent usage.

i've had the G2X for a week now. this thing is exactly what i needed. I get about 16 hours of battery life with decent usage.

Back
Top Bottom