• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like the XDA folks are at it again....

GoogleTalk with Vid and Voice working for AOSP only....  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1056205

edit.... working for some but not all.  Stay tuned

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea, boy. Cant wait to get rid of this evo and hop on that nexus s.

Im gonna be updating the app list soon, but more descriptive this time.

Im also getting into twitter so follow me Alchemy08, you can hit me up with any android related questions.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea, boy. Cant wait to get rid of this evo and hop on that nexus s.

Im gonna be updating the app list soon, but more descriptive this time.

Im also getting into twitter so follow me Alchemy08, you can hit me up with any android related questions.

[h1]Shazam for Android Offers Free Unlimited Tagging All Year[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 3:36 AM 29-Apr-11 | Comments

ShazamAndroid.jpg

If you have a smartphone running Android you definitely know Shazam, the popular music recognition app and service that helps you identify tracks by holding your smartphone close to the music source. With eBay's sponsorship, users of the free application get free unlimited tagging until January 1, 2012.

Previously, Shazam was charging around $6 to identify unlimited music but there's no need for that now as eBay is putting in some money (read ads) to cover all that for you. Additionally, the new version 3.0 introduces qHD (960 x 540) resolution support, Shazam Friends and faster loading of Music Tag Results and Charts. Check out a demo below and head over to the Android Market to get the app.

Source: Shazam, Android Market
Via: IntoMobile

[h1]Shazam for Android Offers Free Unlimited Tagging All Year[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 3:36 AM 29-Apr-11 | Comments

ShazamAndroid.jpg

If you have a smartphone running Android you definitely know Shazam, the popular music recognition app and service that helps you identify tracks by holding your smartphone close to the music source. With eBay's sponsorship, users of the free application get free unlimited tagging until January 1, 2012.

Previously, Shazam was charging around $6 to identify unlimited music but there's no need for that now as eBay is putting in some money (read ads) to cover all that for you. Additionally, the new version 3.0 introduces qHD (960 x 540) resolution support, Shazam Friends and faster loading of Music Tag Results and Charts. Check out a demo below and head over to the Android Market to get the app.

Source: Shazam, Android Market
Via: IntoMobile

[h1][/h1]
[h1]HBO Go for Android is here; we go hands-on![/h1]
[table][tr][td]Posted on Friday, Apr 29, 2011by Phil Nickinson[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

It's been just 10 days since HBO teased that its HBO Go streaming service would be coming to Android -- and today's the day.

It'sa simple premise: If you're an HBO subscriber, you sign in (I used myCox Cable log-in) and have access to movies, series -- all the contentHBO has to offer, really -- and it's served up to your Android phone.Hopefully we'll see it on Honeycomb tablets in the near future. But fornow, that's not an option.

The user interface issimple enough. Browse programs and watch them. You can dive through theextensive list of movies, series, comedy, sports, documentaries and (ofcourse), late-night.

The streaming quality waspretty good, though you're a bit let down because the preview images onthe app are nicer than what you'll actually be watching. It'll work oneither 3G or Wifi. And if the buffering drops off, the stream willrevert to audio-only while it catches up.

Anyhoo, if you're looking to get your HBO fix while you're on the go, the aptly named HBO will get it done.

We've got video of it in action, as well as download links, after the break.

This sh*t is BEYONDDDDDDDDDDDD legit!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]HBO Go for Android is here; we go hands-on![/h1]
[table][tr][td]Posted on Friday, Apr 29, 2011by Phil Nickinson[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

It's been just 10 days since HBO teased that its HBO Go streaming service would be coming to Android -- and today's the day.

It'sa simple premise: If you're an HBO subscriber, you sign in (I used myCox Cable log-in) and have access to movies, series -- all the contentHBO has to offer, really -- and it's served up to your Android phone.Hopefully we'll see it on Honeycomb tablets in the near future. But fornow, that's not an option.

The user interface issimple enough. Browse programs and watch them. You can dive through theextensive list of movies, series, comedy, sports, documentaries and (ofcourse), late-night.

The streaming quality waspretty good, though you're a bit let down because the preview images onthe app are nicer than what you'll actually be watching. It'll work oneither 3G or Wifi. And if the buffering drops off, the stream willrevert to audio-only while it catches up.

Anyhoo, if you're looking to get your HBO fix while you're on the go, the aptly named HBO will get it done.

We've got video of it in action, as well as download links, after the break.

This sh*t is BEYONDDDDDDDDDDDD legit!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys would really rather cop a Samsung over the evo 3d? I'm going with the 3d. I can't do Samsung.

You guys would really rather cop a Samsung over the evo 3d? I'm going with the 3d. I can't do Samsung.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

If you are talking Nexus S than it boils down with if you really think Dual Core processor is worth losing out on legit updates. Thats really all it goes down to all the extra specs dont really matter its not like you need a dual core phone to do anything these days and the way Android is there will still be 100 phones worse than the Nexus S so you wont miss out on anything.

If you are talking Nexus S than it boils down with if you really think Dual Core processor is worth losing out on legit updates. Thats really all it goes down to all the extra specs dont really matter its not like you need a dual core phone to do anything these days and the way Android is there will still be 100 phones worse than the Nexus S so you wont miss out on anything.

the galaxy s II coming to sprint i was talking about. i'd rather root the evo 3d and put stock android on it than cop a samsung. that's just me.

the galaxy s II coming to sprint i was talking about. i'd rather root the evo 3d and put stock android on it than cop a samsung. that's just me.

This. Samsung quality in the past still hunts me
sick.gif
instinct
sick.gif
sick.gif

This. Samsung quality in the past still hunts me
sick.gif
instinct
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom