Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Is the HTC inspire 4g the best one out right now for AT&T? Right now, I have the iPhone 4 and I've been wanting to switch to android. Should I just get the Inspire ? Or should I hold out for something better?

wait it out son

Is the HTC inspire 4g the best one out right now for AT&T? Right now, I have the iPhone 4 and I've been wanting to switch to android. Should I just get the Inspire ? Or should I hold out for something better?

wait it out son

Good lookin guys. Just when my plan goes up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

wait it out son
What phones are coming out? Or what should I keep an eye out for?

wait it out son

wait it out son

with Android, you can always wait for some new phone to drop within a few months...

and you'll never be too far behind with the developmental community always updating phones...

android....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wait it out son

with Android, you can always wait for some new phone to drop within a few months...

and you'll never be too far behind with the developmental community always updating phones...

android....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

coolnesschris wrote:

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

coolnesschris wrote:

wait it out son

android....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got the HTC Desire Z...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

coolnesschris wrote:

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

coolnesschris wrote:

wait it out son

android....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody got the Motorola Atrix? Cnet rates it higher and faster than the Inspire, but I don't know enough people with it to get a consensus

Anybody got the Motorola Atrix? Cnet rates it higher and faster than the Inspire, but I don't know enough people with it to get a consensus

Originally Posted by Dunks206

coolnesschris wrote:

android....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

not sure... but i'm not entirely happy w/ my g2, fams...

i got CM6.1.1... its better to me than CM7..

but coming from the HD2 w/ andriod... the screen just doesnt cut the mustard...

HD2 w/ front facing camera and Touch pro-like keyboard =
eek.gif
eek.gif
 / epic phone

Originally Posted by Dunks206

coolnesschris wrote:

android....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

not sure... but i'm not entirely happy w/ my g2, fams...

i got CM6.1.1... its better to me than CM7..

but coming from the HD2 w/ andriod... the screen just doesnt cut the mustard...

HD2 w/ front facing camera and Touch pro-like keyboard =
eek.gif
eek.gif
 / epic phone

I have nexus s, it was affordable on the 2 year tnobile plan, any ideas as far as what to do with it? I threw 2.3.4 on it that's it.

I have nexus s, it was affordable on the 2 year tnobile plan, any ideas as far as what to do with it? I threw 2.3.4 on it that's it.

Originally Posted by pianoman52

i've had the G2X for a week now. this thing is exactly what i needed. I get about 16 hours of battery life with decent usage.
really? I'm eyeing that g2x..my mytouch 4g lasts like 6-7 hours even with the screen on low, wifi/gps/BT off,etc etc
hmm
nerd.gif

i've had the G2X for a week now. this thing is exactly what i needed. I get about 16 hours of battery life with decent usage.
really? I'm eyeing that g2x..my mytouch 4g lasts like 6-7 hours even with the screen on low, wifi/gps/BT off,etc etc
hmm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

hmm
nerd.gif
The G2X is $99 at Radio Shack. 

Back
Top Bottom