• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by pianoman52

i've had the G2X for a week now. this thing is exactly what i needed. I get about 16 hours of battery life with decent usage.
really? I'm eyeing that g2x..my mytouch 4g lasts like 6-7 hours even with the screen on low, wifi/gps/BT off,etc etc
hmm
nerd.gif
The G2X is $99 at Radio Shack. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Any having trouble playing imbedded vimeo vids.? I'm on cm7
I swear it has something to do with the latest Flash update.
Ever since i updated, certain Vimeo videos won't play.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

yea, i think so too.  some work and some dont.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

yea, i think so too.  some work and some dont.

[h2]http://phandroid.com/2011/05/04/the-new-htc-kingdom-for-sprint-is-exposed/[/h2]
[h2]The New HTC Kingdom For Sprint Is Exposed[/h2][table][tr][td] by Chris Chavez on May 4th, 2011 at 5:46 pm[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

When a ROM of the HTC Kingdom was leaked online a few days ago, most people dismissed it as just a code name for the Evo 3D. Today, PocketNow received a picture of the HTC Kingdom and it even looks like the Evo 3D. But upon closer inspection you’ll notice a few small differences. Namely, the button layout on the bottom of the device and even the bottom chin look a little slightly different than what we see on the Evo 3D. Could this be a completely different phone? Well, according to the leaked ROM – it is.

The newly leaked ROM suggest that HTC Kingdom is running on a 1.2Ghz single-core Snapdragon processor (MSM7630) and a possible single 5MP camera on the back but that’s where the differences end. The remaining specs fall in line with what we see on the Evo 3D – qHD display, 1.3MP front facing camera, the new Sense 3.0 and Gingerbread 2.3.3.

I’m wondering if this will be a cheaper option to the Evo 3D, maybe even the Evo 2? Either way, I’m hoping its not another Incredible S on Verizon which was seemingly released only to make the Thunderbolt look better. What do you guys think? The more the merrier on America’s #3 network?

[h2]http://phandroid.com/2011/05/04/the-new-htc-kingdom-for-sprint-is-exposed/[/h2]
[h2]The New HTC Kingdom For Sprint Is Exposed[/h2][table][tr][td] by Chris Chavez on May 4th, 2011 at 5:46 pm[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

When a ROM of the HTC Kingdom was leaked online a few days ago, most people dismissed it as just a code name for the Evo 3D. Today, PocketNow received a picture of the HTC Kingdom and it even looks like the Evo 3D. But upon closer inspection you’ll notice a few small differences. Namely, the button layout on the bottom of the device and even the bottom chin look a little slightly different than what we see on the Evo 3D. Could this be a completely different phone? Well, according to the leaked ROM – it is.

The newly leaked ROM suggest that HTC Kingdom is running on a 1.2Ghz single-core Snapdragon processor (MSM7630) and a possible single 5MP camera on the back but that’s where the differences end. The remaining specs fall in line with what we see on the Evo 3D – qHD display, 1.3MP front facing camera, the new Sense 3.0 and Gingerbread 2.3.3.

I’m wondering if this will be a cheaper option to the Evo 3D, maybe even the Evo 2? Either way, I’m hoping its not another Incredible S on Verizon which was seemingly released only to make the Thunderbolt look better. What do you guys think? The more the merrier on America’s #3 network?

I am just waiting on the DX2 I guess. Probably wait until all the specs come out and then compare it to the galaxy 2 and the make a choice. The DX is an amazing phone thone. Custom ROMS and stuff is really the %$#@ and I suggest everyone look into them (that are on the fence about it)

I am just waiting on the DX2 I guess. Probably wait until all the specs come out and then compare it to the galaxy 2 and the make a choice. The DX is an amazing phone thone. Custom ROMS and stuff is really the %$#@ and I suggest everyone look into them (that are on the fence about it)

My girl is looking for a phone, convinced her to get a dual-core chip phone. So my question is, which is the best phone out of Samsung Galaxy II, Motorola Atrix, or the LG G2x?

I told her to go with the Samsung Galaxy II because it's their second model and I'm sure they fixed whatever problems they may have had with the predecessors. She doesn't want to wait so the EVO 3D and Sensation is out of the question.

My girl is looking for a phone, convinced her to get a dual-core chip phone. So my question is, which is the best phone out of Samsung Galaxy II, Motorola Atrix, or the LG G2x?

I told her to go with the Samsung Galaxy II because it's their second model and I'm sure they fixed whatever problems they may have had with the predecessors. She doesn't want to wait so the EVO 3D and Sensation is out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom