• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well damn, if i knew sprint could charge your bill instead of making you pay right away, i would have done this earlier and maybe had the phone tomorrow or Tuesday.

Got throttled. I hate T-Mobile. I swear once the evo 3d drops I'm out with my middle finger waving high.

Got throttled. I hate T-Mobile. I swear once the evo 3d drops I'm out with my middle finger waving high.

Having my g1 plan grandfathered
pimp.gif
Truly unlimited

I used to have that plan. But then I got a blackberry. (For whatever reason I still don't know) so I switched up my data and couldn't get my old plan back after.

I used to have that plan. But then I got a blackberry. (For whatever reason I still don't know) so I switched up my data and couldn't get my old plan back after.

MPL what exactly are the effects of being throttled, like is browsing noticeably slower, do they restrict you from goin to some sites?

I tethered like 1gb worth maybe. I don't get why they throttled me this month. I wasn't even maxing out like that. Some months I hit 15 gb and they never say anything.

I tethered like 1gb worth maybe. I don't get why they throttled me this month. I wasn't even maxing out like that. Some months I hit 15 gb and they never say anything.

MPL what exactly are the effects of being throttled, like is browsing noticeably slower, do they restrict you from goin to some sites?

I love android and how you can customize it to your needs. Right now I'm trying to bring some Windows Phone 7 bits into my Droid Incredible like the keyboard and messaging app. It's kind of tricky though and I love my phone too much to risk doing anything drastic

I love android and how you can customize it to your needs. Right now I'm trying to bring some Windows Phone 7 bits into my Droid Incredible like the keyboard and messaging app. It's kind of tricky though and I love my phone too much to risk doing anything drastic

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
the hell if i know.  i just ran a speed test and peep my results.  did they throttle me by a half mb?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
the hell if i know.  i just ran a speed test and peep my results.  did they throttle me by a half mb?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

pm ya boy!!

Damn MPLS
30t6p3b.gif
  eff T-Mobile

Originally Posted by scshift

pm ya boy!!

Damn MPLS
30t6p3b.gif
  eff T-Mobile

i barely ever get edge except in some peoples houses.  but my data straight up doesn't work some days when i'm at my job.
sick.gif

yea verizon is cool.  100 bucks a month is not. plus they throttle you too. 

i'm goingto sprint  and using unlimited data to the fullest.

i barely ever get edge except in some peoples houses.  but my data straight up doesn't work some days when i'm at my job.
sick.gif

yea verizon is cool.  100 bucks a month is not. plus they throttle you too. 

i'm goingto sprint  and using unlimited data to the fullest.

Back
Top Bottom