• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Is this site Legit son?

yeah it was on sd yesterday

Lol I wanna cop just to flip it
i was but i dont wanna risk...they were saying they were getting 325 for em on ebay thats only 50 profit - shipping and fees...if it was 225 it would be a better deal imo.

i was but i dont wanna risk...they were saying they were getting 325 for em on ebay thats only 50 profit - shipping and fees...if it was 225 it would be a better deal imo.

True I was like hell I'd only make like 30 bucks maybe smh.

True I was like hell I'd only make like 30 bucks maybe smh.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anybody else using WatchESPN app? Im not getting any sound, just video. Frustrating.

at least it's available for you. I'm on XFINITY still waiting for service.
mad.gif

Btw, still waiting for any suggestion for a SENSE rom running 2.3 that's stable.

Anyone?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anybody else using WatchESPN app? Im not getting any sound, just video. Frustrating.

at least it's available for you. I'm on XFINITY still waiting for service.
mad.gif

Btw, still waiting for any suggestion for a SENSE rom running 2.3 that's stable.

Anyone?

Hey NT I'm thinking about going from a Iphone 4 to the atrix. Is there any upcoming att andriod phones I should wait for other than the infuse, and the thrill?

Hey NT I'm thinking about going from a Iphone 4 to the atrix. Is there any upcoming att andriod phones I should wait for other than the infuse, and the thrill?

Originally Posted by Sequan

wait for news about the SG2

thanks

thanks

You guys ever extend a contract through other stores like Radio Shack, Costco, or Amazon?

I'm looking to upgrade and all these places have the phone a lot cheaper than T-Mobile.

I know the benefit is being able to switch the phone at the official T-Mobile store without having to ship it back.  Are there any other reasons to buy through an official store?

You guys ever extend a contract through other stores like Radio Shack, Costco, or Amazon?

I'm looking to upgrade and all these places have the phone a lot cheaper than T-Mobile.

I know the benefit is being able to switch the phone at the official T-Mobile store without having to ship it back.  Are there any other reasons to buy through an official store?

Back
Top Bottom