Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Was bored, made another 3G singal bars mod, lol

796910581.jpg
damnit, i might need to switch back to MIUI
mad.gif
You still on that CM7? Cmon b

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Signed up...although i dont think its useful to me.
My new evo came...........How much can i get for the one with the cracked screen? (and bad ESN at this point).

I thought about fixing the screen myself or taking it to this place in saint louis that will fix it.........and flash it to cricket or metro PCS, but i dont think i can get more than $120-150.
on ebay looks like you can get 150+ for it selling it "for parts"

Signed up...although i dont think its useful to me.
My new evo came...........How much can i get for the one with the cracked screen? (and bad ESN at this point).

I thought about fixing the screen myself or taking it to this place in saint louis that will fix it.........and flash it to cricket or metro PCS, but i dont think i can get more than $120-150.
on ebay looks like you can get 150+ for it selling it "for parts"

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

just got my first smart phone today. got a samsung NEXUS S 4G. what are some MUST HAVE apps for this?

Check the first page of the thread bro.....

lmao, I like people don't poke around and don't read the content of this thread. Still need to update that list haha.

If your bored or your a true Android/Google fan like me watch the Keynote if you haven't
Some really great things are coming to Android Next version ICE SCREAM SANDWICH. Can't wait to get that Nexus S, once i get paid of course.

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

just got my first smart phone today. got a samsung NEXUS S 4G. what are some MUST HAVE apps for this?

Check the first page of the thread bro.....

lmao, I like people don't poke around and don't read the content of this thread. Still need to update that list haha.

If your bored or your a true Android/Google fan like me watch the Keynote if you haven't
Some really great things are coming to Android Next version ICE SCREAM SANDWICH. Can't wait to get that Nexus S, once i get paid of course.

Can anyone recommend a sprint phone worth looking into. I want to upgrade my samsung moment i like the touch/keypad but i dont see anything new. I dont wanna buy a older phone and a new one comes out next month you know. thanks in advance

Can anyone recommend a sprint phone worth looking into. I want to upgrade my samsung moment i like the touch/keypad but i dont see anything new. I dont wanna buy a older phone and a new one comes out next month you know. thanks in advance

New ones will come out next month June July that's just the way it is

Samsung Epic is similar to the Moment with Touch/keyboard

My next phone personally will be the HTC EVO 3d

New ones will come out next month June July that's just the way it is

Samsung Epic is similar to the Moment with Touch/keyboard

My next phone personally will be the HTC EVO 3d

the epic was the phone i was looking at it appears to be just the upgrade from what i have and i like it just was concerened that i would miss out on the new ones that come out summer /fall. thanks for the reply

the epic was the phone i was looking at it appears to be just the upgrade from what i have and i like it just was concerened that i would miss out on the new ones that come out summer /fall. thanks for the reply

http://mobile.dailysteals.com/

New Google Android HTC Nexus One Unlocked Quad-Band GSM Phone with 5 Megapixel Camera and WiFi
RETAIL PRICE: $529.99 YOU SAVE: $260.00(49%)
YOUR PRICE: $269.99

No longer top of the line, but this is still a good deal.

New Google Android HTC Nexus One Unlocked Quad-Band GSM Phone with 5 Megapixel Camera and WiFi

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Is this site Legit son?

yeah it was on sd yesterday

Lol I wanna cop just to flip it

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Is this site Legit son?

Is this site Legit son?

i was but i dont wanna risk...they were saying they were getting 325 for em on ebay thats only 50 profit - shipping and fees...if it was 225 it would be a better deal imo.

Back
Top Bottom