• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting another phone from asurion......4G keys were never in the new phone so they are sending me a brand new one......smh.

I might try not to use it and keep it in prestine condition and sell it right before the evo 3D comes out. (i might still have to pay $200, but that would be like getting the discounted upgrade price anyway.)

Getting another phone from asurion......4G keys were never in the new phone so they are sending me a brand new one......smh.

I might try not to use it and keep it in prestine condition and sell it right before the evo 3D comes out. (i might still have to pay $200, but that would be like getting the discounted upgrade price anyway.)

Originally Posted by JUS3

You guys ever extend a contract through other stores like Radio Shack, Costco, or Amazon?

I'm looking to upgrade and all these places have the phone a lot cheaper than T-Mobile.

I know the benefit is being able to switch the phone at the official T-Mobile store without having to ship it back.  Are there any other reasons to buy through an official store?

Print out the ad and take it to the tmo corporate store and ask if the manger will price match. If it's a cool manager they have no prob doing it.

Originally Posted by JUS3

You guys ever extend a contract through other stores like Radio Shack, Costco, or Amazon?

I'm looking to upgrade and all these places have the phone a lot cheaper than T-Mobile.

I know the benefit is being able to switch the phone at the official T-Mobile store without having to ship it back.  Are there any other reasons to buy through an official store?

Print out the ad and take it to the tmo corporate store and ask if the manger will price match. If it's a cool manager they have no prob doing it.

Just wondering, I have an EVO 4G and as some of you may know...the battery life sucks.
What extended batteries are some of yall using/recommend? I need more juice!

Just wondering, I have an EVO 4G and as some of you may know...the battery life sucks.

Originally Posted by TxRook

Lol......I asked a guy at the sprint store about this and he told me to buy an Epic 4G 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TxRook

Lol......I asked a guy at the sprint store about this and he told me to buy an Epic 4G 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Well, it looks like the LG Revolution won't be the first Android phone to get Netflix after all. The app has just hit the Android Market and is apparently available for the HTC Incredible, Nexus One, Evo 4G, and G2, plus the Samsung Nexus S. "

not that i would watch netflix on my phone...but why do they pick those phones what about all the newer ones, i would be upset if i had a g2x and seen the old nexus one getting netflix before me

"Well, it looks like the LG Revolution won't be the first Android phone to get Netflix after all. The app has just hit the Android Market and is apparently available for the HTC Incredible, Nexus One, Evo 4G, and G2, plus the Samsung Nexus S. "

not that i would watch netflix on my phone...but why do they pick those phones what about all the newer ones, i would be upset if i had a g2x and seen the old nexus one getting netflix before me

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I have a G2, and I don't see it on the market...

Originally Posted by NCTwin

https://market.android.co...mp;feature=search_result

Originally Posted by NCTwin

https://market.android.co...mp;feature=search_result

Nevermind i found Netflix in the market

As far as extended batteries I bought the 2600 mah from the sprint store and the 3500 mah from bestbuy best money I ever spent

Nevermind i found Netflix in the market

As far as extended batteries I bought the 2600 mah from the sprint store and the 3500 mah from bestbuy best money I ever spent

Get the 3500 battery and call it a day or get a new rom and kernel. I have no problem with my og battery.

Get the 3500 battery and call it a day or get a new rom and kernel. I have no problem with my og battery.

I think my Droid X will finally get the Gingerbread update tomorrow.  That's the rumor anyway.  Hopefully it'll fix the problem with my phone freezing and shutting down a few times a day.  Google needs to improve on putting out these damn updates.  I know it's because they have to make it for all the different devices, but it's still annoying.  Don't put any out until they're ready for all devices.

I think my Droid X will finally get the Gingerbread update tomorrow.  That's the rumor anyway.  Hopefully it'll fix the problem with my phone freezing and shutting down a few times a day.  Google needs to improve on putting out these damn updates.  I know it's because they have to make it for all the different devices, but it's still annoying.  Don't put any out until they're ready for all devices.

Netflix releases Android app for select HTC phones, Samsung Nexus S
By Donald Melanson posted May 12th 2011 3:21PM
Breaking News

Well, it looks like the LG Revolution won't be the first Android phone to get Netflix after all. The app has just hit the Android Market and is currently available for the HTC Incredible, Nexus One, Evo 4G, and G2, plus the Samsung Nexus S. As you might expect, there's not a lot of surprises in terms of functionality -- you can resume watching where you left off on your TV or computer, and the app will allow you to manage your instant queue in addition to letting you simply browse movies. On its official blog, Netflix explains that while the app is currently limited to phones with "requisite playback support," it anticipates that many of the "technical challenges will be resolved in the coming months," and that it will will be able to "provide a Netflix application that will work on a large majority of Android phones." That's some curious wording, to be sure, and a notable change from earlier talk that suggested only certain Qualcomm processors would support the necessary DRM for Netflix. Also not supported at the moment: Canada. If none of that precludes you, however, you can hit up the Android Market link below to try it out for yourself.

In other Netflix news, the company has also rolled out a little gift for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users -- the iOS app now finally boasts support for subtitles

AND ITS HERE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Netflix releases Android app for select HTC phones, Samsung Nexus S
By Donald Melanson posted May 12th 2011 3:21PM
Breaking News

Well, it looks like the LG Revolution won't be the first Android phone to get Netflix after all. The app has just hit the Android Market and is currently available for the HTC Incredible, Nexus One, Evo 4G, and G2, plus the Samsung Nexus S. As you might expect, there's not a lot of surprises in terms of functionality -- you can resume watching where you left off on your TV or computer, and the app will allow you to manage your instant queue in addition to letting you simply browse movies. On its official blog, Netflix explains that while the app is currently limited to phones with "requisite playback support," it anticipates that many of the "technical challenges will be resolved in the coming months," and that it will will be able to "provide a Netflix application that will work on a large majority of Android phones." That's some curious wording, to be sure, and a notable change from earlier talk that suggested only certain Qualcomm processors would support the necessary DRM for Netflix. Also not supported at the moment: Canada. If none of that precludes you, however, you can hit up the Android Market link below to try it out for yourself.

In other Netflix news, the company has also rolled out a little gift for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users -- the iOS app now finally boasts support for subtitles

AND ITS HERE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom