Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I am just waiting on the DX2 I guess. Probably wait until all the specs come out and then compare it to the galaxy 2 and the make a choice. The DX is an amazing phone thone. Custom ROMS and stuff is really the %$#@ and I suggest everyone look into them (that are on the fence about it)

Current DX user, get the thunderbolt instead if you stay with verizon. DX has a locked bootloader(DX2 will too) that won't allow the kernel to be touched, hence no Cyanogen or MIUI or true custom roms that tweak the kernel for better battery life. Liberty, Apex, Rubix etc...are nice but most developers abandoned the phone in favor of devices with unlockable bootloaders. Blur is trash also, installed launcherpro the same day i got the phone.

Whoa are you serious? 
30t6p3b.gif
I did not know this
Yeah its a blower since motorola makes good phones, only to cripple them with locked bootloaders and motoblur. Droid 1 was the first and only motorola phone with an unlocked bootloader(xoom has it but it's a tablet.)

Boost- can you hook me up with that theme? Your themes are always
pimp.gif
. Have you upgraded to last weeks release?

Boost- can you hook me up with that theme? Your themes are always
pimp.gif
. Have you upgraded to last weeks release?

Signed up...although i dont think its useful to me.
My new evo came...........How much can i get for the one with the cracked screen? (and bad ESN at this point).

I thought about fixing the screen myself or taking it to this place in saint louis that will fix it.........and flash it to cricket or metro PCS, but i dont think i can get more than $120-150.

Signed up...although i dont think its useful to me.
My new evo came...........How much can i get for the one with the cracked screen? (and bad ESN at this point).

I thought about fixing the screen myself or taking it to this place in saint louis that will fix it.........and flash it to cricket or metro PCS, but i dont think i can get more than $120-150.

[h2]30 Top Free games for April & May[/h2]

Spoiler [+]
Google started with in app purchases this month and because of that it gets really hard to decide, if a title that claims to be free is really a free game or if it has in app purchases, that make it unplayable without paying something.
We played most of the listed games long enough to ensure, that you get a good portion of the game for free, but we cannot guarantee anymore, that a game that seems to be free won’t cost money down the line through in app purchases. Another problem we have is with wrongly labeled games like the unlisted Lord of Magic, the game is essentially a demo version with only three levels, but since the game is good and should have been on the paid games list, I kept it at the bottom.
If any of the listed free games is nothing more then a glorified demo version down the line, please let us know in the comments and in the market comments, it is now impossible for us alone to guarantee that a game that looks like a free game is not a ****oo egg, so we need your help in exposing them.
a match 3 puzzle game, where you can disable the ads if you play long enough

9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011
A baseball game with in-app purchases

Angry Birds Rio
In Angry Birds Rio you give the pigs a break and free smuggeled birds from their cages instead

Big Cup Cricket Free
Square-Enix Europe brings us two free sports games, there is also a free Baseball version

Burn The City
A very nice physics puzzler where you destroy whole cities

Cyberlords – Arcology
A round based cyberpunk shooter rpg, half Shadowrun, half Syndicate

DJ Rivals
A Music “RPG

[h2]30 Top Free games for April & May[/h2]

Spoiler [+]
Google started with in app purchases this month and because of that it gets really hard to decide, if a title that claims to be free is really a free game or if it has in app purchases, that make it unplayable without paying something.
We played most of the listed games long enough to ensure, that you get a good portion of the game for free, but we cannot guarantee anymore, that a game that seems to be free won’t cost money down the line through in app purchases. Another problem we have is with wrongly labeled games like the unlisted Lord of Magic, the game is essentially a demo version with only three levels, but since the game is good and should have been on the paid games list, I kept it at the bottom.
If any of the listed free games is nothing more then a glorified demo version down the line, please let us know in the comments and in the market comments, it is now impossible for us alone to guarantee that a game that looks like a free game is not a ****oo egg, so we need your help in exposing them.
a match 3 puzzle game, where you can disable the ads if you play long enough

9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011
A baseball game with in-app purchases

Angry Birds Rio
In Angry Birds Rio you give the pigs a break and free smuggeled birds from their cages instead

Big Cup Cricket Free
Square-Enix Europe brings us two free sports games, there is also a free Baseball version

Burn The City
A very nice physics puzzler where you destroy whole cities

Cyberlords – Arcology
A round based cyberpunk shooter rpg, half Shadowrun, half Syndicate

DJ Rivals
A Music “RPG

Back
Top Bottom