• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea the data plans are crazy.. limit the number of gb you can use, but allow us to get there faster? (4g/HSDPA)

2GB is only a couple CDs and like 2 movies
sick.gif

..not to mention streaming movies, radio and data needing to costantly be running in the background
30t6p3b.gif

yea the data plans are crazy.. limit the number of gb you can use, but allow us to get there faster? (4g/HSDPA)

2GB is only a couple CDs and like 2 movies
sick.gif

..not to mention streaming movies, radio and data needing to costantly be running in the background
30t6p3b.gif

I have that 2GB plan now too. Been using it since last Thursday and I've used around 870 MB of data so far. I doubt I'll use the 2GB up though considering that most of that usage was in one day when I was extremely bored and had no wi-fi. I hope I don't at least
laugh.gif
. And you CAN still get the unlimited data plan if you can get access to an iPhone 2G. Dudes are downloading CDs and movies on their phone though like they don't have laptops?

I have that 2GB plan now too. Been using it since last Thursday and I've used around 870 MB of data so far. I doubt I'll use the 2GB up though considering that most of that usage was in one day when I was extremely bored and had no wi-fi. I hope I don't at least
laugh.gif
. And you CAN still get the unlimited data plan if you can get access to an iPhone 2G. Dudes are downloading CDs and movies on their phone though like they don't have laptops?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif
exactly, I am a HEAVY user, but everywhere I go there is Wifi, (Home,school) and I avg about 800-1.5 gb a month. I just dont see why dudes would try to use their joints as full on Internet joints and stream netflixs and crap consistently. Anywhere I would possibly have 2 hours to sit down at and stream a movie there is Wifi. The only thing I can really see that might put dudes over is if they constantly stream Pandora or Radio stations in the whip.

laugh.gif
exactly, I am a HEAVY user, but everywhere I go there is Wifi, (Home,school) and I avg about 800-1.5 gb a month. I just dont see why dudes would try to use their joints as full on Internet joints and stream netflixs and crap consistently. Anywhere I would possibly have 2 hours to sit down at and stream a movie there is Wifi. The only thing I can really see that might put dudes over is if they constantly stream Pandora or Radio stations in the whip.

And you CAN still get the unlimited data plan if you can get access to an iPhone 2G.

how would i go about that? im lookin to pick up that sensation tm and theyve already tried to hit me with that 2gb cap crap... ima be upgrading from a bbbold9780

And you CAN still get the unlimited data plan if you can get access to an iPhone 2G.

how would i go about that? im lookin to pick up that sensation tm and theyve already tried to hit me with that 2gb cap crap... ima be upgrading from a bbbold9780

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

theres a 2gb cap on the Sensation?!!? I just ordered it over the phone with a rep the other night and they never said anything about a cap. i also upgraded from a bb bold, but the 9700.

theres a 2gb cap on the Sensation?!!? I just ordered it over the phone with a rep the other night and they never said anything about a cap. i also upgraded from a bb bold, but the 9700.

Originally Posted by chino905

what rate plan are you on

30 Best Paid Games for June 2011
Posted by Dan Mousavi On June - 13 - 2011

Spoiler [+]
Another 30 days, another 30 games for you to play. These are the best paid games we could find, that were released in May 2011. Since a lot of the paid games started to be available for free as a demo and have additional in app purchases to unlock the real full game, creating this list became much harder, so please let us know in the comments if we missed any recommendable titles.
Asphalt 6
Gameloft is back on the market with this fine racing game

Backbreaker 2
The follow-up to last years tackling game, now you are the defender

Bang Bang Racing (Tegra 2 exlusive)
A good looking top down racing game

Basketmania
A better looking flick Basketball game

Battleheart
Fight real time battles with your party of heroes by dragging attack lines and collect hundreds of items

Brain Game
A collection of brain teaser games

Cleopatras Pyramid
A solitaire like game that looks like it’s free at first, but soon has in app purchases

Freestyle Dirt Bike
A dirtbike racing simulation

Frontier Defense
A good looking tower defense game

GRave Defense
A very good looking tower defense game, seems to be a very popular

Greedy Pigs
Please read our review for more information

Hyperlight
A tiliting game that looks like Geometry Wars, but has an interesting gaming twist, you ram the enemy with lightspeed

Hockey Fight Pro
A fighting game on Ice with additional in app purchases

Icarus-X
A great 3D vertical space shooter

Iron Wars
A “cross-plattform multiplayer ball rolling battle game

30 Best Paid Games for June 2011
Posted by Dan Mousavi On June - 13 - 2011

Spoiler [+]
Another 30 days, another 30 games for you to play. These are the best paid games we could find, that were released in May 2011. Since a lot of the paid games started to be available for free as a demo and have additional in app purchases to unlock the real full game, creating this list became much harder, so please let us know in the comments if we missed any recommendable titles.
Asphalt 6
Gameloft is back on the market with this fine racing game

Backbreaker 2
The follow-up to last years tackling game, now you are the defender

Bang Bang Racing (Tegra 2 exlusive)
A good looking top down racing game

Basketmania
A better looking flick Basketball game

Battleheart
Fight real time battles with your party of heroes by dragging attack lines and collect hundreds of items

Brain Game
A collection of brain teaser games

Cleopatras Pyramid
A solitaire like game that looks like it’s free at first, but soon has in app purchases

Freestyle Dirt Bike
A dirtbike racing simulation

Frontier Defense
A good looking tower defense game

GRave Defense
A very good looking tower defense game, seems to be a very popular

Greedy Pigs
Please read our review for more information

Hyperlight
A tiliting game that looks like Geometry Wars, but has an interesting gaming twist, you ram the enemy with lightspeed

Hockey Fight Pro
A fighting game on Ice with additional in app purchases

Icarus-X
A great 3D vertical space shooter

Iron Wars
A “cross-plattform multiplayer ball rolling battle game

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

How can I get YouTube videos to load faster on my EVO 4g?

It will make it a lot easier to kill time at work.
laugh.gif

You can only do this if you are rooted.....otherwise, it wont work

Download MSL reader and write down the number it gives you.

if you are on an AOSP ROM, it wont work............Sense ROMs only!!!!!!!!

go to the dialer and push ##3282#

Edit mode

put in the MSL # you got earlier

select "Advanced"

change "HTTP PD Proxy Port" and change 8085 to 0, then tap "HTTP PD Proxy Address" and change pd.vog.sprintpcs.com to 0.0.0.0

Done...........it really is faster 3G overall.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

How can I get YouTube videos to load faster on my EVO 4g?

It will make it a lot easier to kill time at work.
laugh.gif

You can only do this if you are rooted.....otherwise, it wont work

Download MSL reader and write down the number it gives you.

if you are on an AOSP ROM, it wont work............Sense ROMs only!!!!!!!!

go to the dialer and push ##3282#

Edit mode

put in the MSL # you got earlier

select "Advanced"

change "HTTP PD Proxy Port" and change 8085 to 0, then tap "HTTP PD Proxy Address" and change pd.vog.sprintpcs.com to 0.0.0.0

Done...........it really is faster 3G overall.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

thats what i was told, im on the even more plus plan no contract is that why? if i get it rooted will that solve that problem? also could i tether once rooted? that would be dope for my ps3 when my internet acts up.. also does anyone know if the sensation will support the netflix app? cant get anyone to confirm this yet....

thats what i was told, im on the even more plus plan no contract is that why? if i get it rooted will that solve that problem? also could i tether once rooted? that would be dope for my ps3 when my internet acts up.. also does anyone know if the sensation will support the netflix app? cant get anyone to confirm this yet....

im not sure what rate plan im on, but I been with tmobile for like 6 years now. i just pay around 40$ per month for phone minutes plus 35$ for unlimited data plan.

Back
Top Bottom