Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by chino905

theres a 2gb cap on the Sensation?!!? I just ordered it over the phone with a rep the other night and they never said anything about a cap. i also upgraded from a bb bold, but the 9700.
what rate plan are you on
thats what i was told, im on the even more plus plan no contract is that why? if i get it rooted will that solve that problem? also could i tether once rooted? that would be dope for my ps3 when my internet acts up.. also does anyone know if the sensation will support the netflix app? cant get anyone to confirm this yet....

im not sure what rate plan im on, but I been with tmobile for like 6 years now. i just pay around 40$ per month for phone minutes plus 35$ for unlimited data plan.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

How can I get YouTube videos to load faster on my EVO 4g?

It will make it a lot easier to kill time at work.
laugh.gif

You can only do this if you are rooted.....otherwise, it wont work

Download MSL reader and write down the number it gives you.

if you are on an AOSP ROM, it wont work............Sense ROMs only!!!!!!!!

go to the dialer and push ##3282#

Edit mode

put in the MSL # you got earlier

select "Advanced"

change "HTTP PD Proxy Port" and change 8085 to 0, then tap "HTTP PD Proxy Address" and change pd.vog.sprintpcs.com to 0.0.0.0

Done...........it really is faster 3G overall.

Ok how do I get rooted? Is it good to do?

laugh.gif

Edit mode

select "Advanced"

change "HTTP PD Proxy Port" and change 8085 to 0, then tap "HTTP PD Proxy Address" and change pd.vog.sprintpcs.com to 0.0.0.0

thats what i was told, im on the even more plus plan no contract is that why? if i get it rooted will that solve that problem? also could i tether once rooted? that would be dope for my ps3 when my internet acts up.. also does anyone know if the sensation will support the netflix app? cant get anyone to confirm this yet....

im not sure what rate plan im on, but I been with tmobile for like 6 years now. i just pay around 40$ per month for phone minutes plus 35$ for unlimited data plan.

if you pay 35 for data/text you're on the Unlimited Loyalty plan, so you have Unlimited, but they may Softcap you at 5gb. Only people who have 2 gb are the folks on the 79.99 plan or the new family plans.

if you pay 35 for data/text you're on the Unlimited Loyalty plan, so you have Unlimited, but they may Softcap you at 5gb. Only people who have 2 gb are the folks on the 79.99 plan or the new family plans.

laugh.gif

Edit mode

select "Advanced"

unrevoked.com is the fastest way to do it........Select the ROM you want from XDA devs and download it to your computer, then your SD card, then reboot into recovery and flash the zip from your SD card

ahh i see. thanks for the info, Lucky. I guess I can manage to stay below 5gb per month if they decide to softcap me. 

laugh.gif

Edit mode

select "Advanced"

unrevoked.com is the fastest way to do it........Select the ROM you want from XDA devs and download it to your computer, then your SD card, then reboot into recovery and flash the zip from your SD card

ahh i see. thanks for the info, Lucky. I guess I can manage to stay below 5gb per month if they decide to softcap me. 

son I've used my phone as a modem for my laptop for a week, streamed pron,watched you tube videos, and used it as a car radio and in a month never went over 2gbs, Idk how dudes are doing it.

son I've used my phone as a modem for my laptop for a week, streamed pron,watched you tube videos, and used it as a car radio and in a month never went over 2gbs, Idk how dudes are doing it.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

evo3d looks weak

lol joint looked like a 3d Sensation, idk why dudes were beasting like it was some kind of exclusive phone of the year beast.

Only thing I`m interested to see is that HTC Holiday form ATT and that New Nexus joint, those the only phones that I've heard of so far that may hold a flame to the GS2

evo3d looks weak

lol joint looked like a 3d Sensation, idk why dudes were beasting like it was some kind of exclusive phone of the year beast.

Only thing I`m interested to see is that HTC Holiday form ATT and that New Nexus joint, those the only phones that I've heard of so far that may hold a flame to the GS2

evo3d looks weak

Oh. you must be one of those 'I only care about benchmarks' guys, huh?

laugh.gif

evo3d looks weak

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

evo3d looks weak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm saying looked like another htc phone done over and over again.  i'm gonna cop that gs2.  i always hated on samsung but i'm gonna root anyways so doesn't matter if they dont update.

504, i have a rooted mytouch 4g.  i love the phone besides it being ugly as sin. the t-mobile network i don't though.  data is real spotty.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

evo3d looks weak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm saying looked like another htc phone done over and over again.  i'm gonna cop that gs2.  i always hated on samsung but i'm gonna root anyways so doesn't matter if they dont update.

504, i have a rooted mytouch 4g.  i love the phone besides it being ugly as sin. the t-mobile network i don't though.  data is real spotty.

pimp.gif
at Otterbox coming through with the Defender case for the EVO 3D and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Siedio coming through with the extended battery for the 3D

Anyone buying the Motorola Photon 4G I don't know why but for some reason I keep considering it

pimp.gif
at Otterbox coming through with the Defender case for the EVO 3D and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Siedio coming through with the extended battery for the 3D

Anyone buying the Motorola Photon 4G I don't know why but for some reason I keep considering it

Back
Top Bottom