• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one whose evo's keyboard becomes unresponsive? Its really annoying, often have to restart just to get it working right again.

Am I the only one whose evo's keyboard becomes unresponsive? Its really annoying, often have to restart just to get it working right again.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Is netflix not working for some of yall?

I have it, but i dont even use it
laugh.gif

Amh it dont appear in the market anymore and it wont work for me for some strange reason.

I just now found out that all my contacts backup to google's servers.

I'm trying to figure out why do I have so many duplicates then found out it's because I keep saving them to the server. This makes restoring after flashing everythign sooooo much easier.
I love the cloud lol

I just now found out that all my contacts backup to google's servers.

I'm trying to figure out why do I have so many duplicates then found out it's because I keep saving them to the server. This makes restoring after flashing everythign sooooo much easier.
I love the cloud lol

You don't have a ton of choices of ROMs with the Droid X, so just go to the XDA Developers forums and take a look at the offerings.

You don't have a ton of choices of ROMs with the Droid X, so just go to the XDA Developers forums and take a look at the offerings.

Back
Top Bottom