• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evo 3D is bombing left and right,
roll.gif
, Sprint better copp that Galaxy S II!

I'm posting from my sensation too...

So far everything is going great. No problems. No lag, freeze, no death grip and the battery life is exceptional.

Don't know why some hate on sense. I like it.

So far everything is going great. No problems. No lag, freeze, no death grip and the battery life is exceptional.

anybody else have an incredible 2 in here? ive had mine since the beginning of the month and like it a lot so far, my only problem is getting used to the touch screen keyboard (my first touchscreen phone) i dont know if i type too fast or what but it sure pisses me off sometimes 
laugh.gif

anybody else have an incredible 2 in here? ive had mine since the beginning of the month and like it a lot so far, my only problem is getting used to the touch screen keyboard (my first touchscreen phone) i dont know if i type too fast or what but it sure pisses me off sometimes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

did you get netflix to run on it? thinking of picking it up today..

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

did you get netflix to run on it? thinking of picking it up today..

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif

download the swype beta from your phone's browser.
I hate typing on touchscreen phones, swype makes it better

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif

download the swype beta from your phone's browser.
I hate typing on touchscreen phones, swype makes it better

These average Evo 3d reviews are making me rethink my choice on getting it, How could let their flagship phone be average puzzles me.

These average Evo 3d reviews are making me rethink my choice on getting it, How could let their flagship phone be average puzzles me.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Can someone recommend a good ROM for the droid X? Currently running liberty and I'm sick of it

CyanogenMod 7 just released a beta for the droid x. Easily the greatest rom that the DX has seen to date. We can pretty much expect a MIUI port coming soon. Has all the functionality of the custom roms, but uses motorola's stock kernel instead of the custom kernels that usually come with the roms. There's hope for motorola phones after all.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Can someone recommend a good ROM for the droid X? Currently running liberty and I'm sick of it

CyanogenMod 7 just released a beta for the droid x. Easily the greatest rom that the DX has seen to date. We can pretty much expect a MIUI port coming soon. Has all the functionality of the custom roms, but uses motorola's stock kernel instead of the custom kernels that usually come with the roms. There's hope for motorola phones after all.

Pretty surprised to see the variety of EVO 3D reviews.

I think the mistake some of these reviewers are making is focusing solely on the 3D aspect of the phone. (it being gimmicky, etc.)

I've always looked at the phone as the EVO 2 (with 3D).

It's even more baffling seeing how these same reviewers raved over the Sensation when they're practically the same device.

Hell, the EVO 3D outperforms the Sensation slightly in most benchmark tests. (weird considering they use they same Snapdragon processor.)

With all that said, I can't wait until the 24th.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty surprised to see the variety of EVO 3D reviews.

I think the mistake some of these reviewers are making is focusing solely on the 3D aspect of the phone. (it being gimmicky, etc.)

I've always looked at the phone as the EVO 2 (with 3D).

It's even more baffling seeing how these same reviewers raved over the Sensation when they're practically the same device.

Hell, the EVO 3D outperforms the Sensation slightly in most benchmark tests. (weird considering they use they same Snapdragon processor.)

With all that said, I can't wait until the 24th.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how to combine FB contacts with contacts that were already on the phone without having to use their FB name¿ For example, I have Boost saved as Boost in my phone, yet when I combined his contact info with FB, it automatically changed him to his government name. Is it possible to keep or change it back to Boost¿

Does anyone know how to combine FB contacts with contacts that were already on the phone without having to use their FB name¿ For example, I have Boost saved as Boost in my phone, yet when I combined his contact info with FB, it automatically changed him to his government name. Is it possible to keep or change it back to Boost¿

Back
Top Bottom