• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really interested in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but keep hearing about how average HoneyComb isas an OS plus no USB port or SD card slot like the Asus Transformer
alien.gif

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

@alleyzonjay

I get a message before download saying its not supported.

yea got the same message
eyes.gif
, overall i think its a great phone after using it last night and all day today at work, used tango for the first time today and i must say the speaker sucks $*%! lol can you guys help me root the device?...

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

@alleyzonjay

I get a message before download saying its not supported.

yea got the same message
eyes.gif
, overall i think its a great phone after using it last night and all day today at work, used tango for the first time today and i must say the speaker sucks $*%! lol can you guys help me root the device?...

Posting from my htc sensation. Feels good to be back on android.

What's the difference between Facebook with htc sense and the FB app you dl on the market? Which one is better?

What's the difference between Facebook with htc sense and the FB app you dl on the market? Which one is better?

Sprint users have updated to the new Google Voice that has sprint integrated into it? Every time i get a text message now i receive it via the GV app and not the stock sms messenger. Can i revert it back to how it was some how?

Sprint users have updated to the new Google Voice that has sprint integrated into it? Every time i get a text message now i receive it via the GV app and not the stock sms messenger. Can i revert it back to how it was some how?

Originally Posted by chino905

get facebook for android, its better. 

Originally Posted by chino905

get facebook for android, its better. 

I think the Facebook for HTC sense is used for the Friend Stream widget...

But yea the speakers do kinda sucks. The g2x speakers was a lot louder. But I heard the speaker volume is based on a sensor. Example if the phone is in your pocket, it will ring much louder versus the phone being out in the open where u can see it.

Just what I heard.

I think the Facebook for HTC sense is used for the Friend Stream widget...

But yea the speakers do kinda sucks. The g2x speakers was a lot louder. But I heard the speaker volume is based on a sensor. Example if the phone is in your pocket, it will ring much louder versus the phone being out in the open where u can see it.

Just what I heard.

i'm still using my bb9700 with att and its on its last legs. i've been waiting forever now for a new beast android phone to come out for att. i'm so impatient that i've been looking on ebay for htc inspires for around 300, but i'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger on one because i know damn well that as soon as i hit buy, the phone i've been waiting for will be announced.

just venting i guess.

i'm still using my bb9700 with att and its on its last legs. i've been waiting forever now for a new beast android phone to come out for att. i'm so impatient that i've been looking on ebay for htc inspires for around 300, but i'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger on one because i know damn well that as soon as i hit buy, the phone i've been waiting for will be announced.

just venting i guess.

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

just venting i guess.
honestly my dude I recommend the Inspire if you dont need a FFC or wait till the GS2 drops, honestly ATT won't have a legit Android device till their LTE network is up and running. Right now VZW and T-Mobile are crapping on them.

Inspire is the best Android phone out for ATT right now imo, Infuse is kinda goofy to me, and Atrix is wack. Inspire has a ton of Dev support

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

just venting i guess.
honestly my dude I recommend the Inspire if you dont need a FFC or wait till the GS2 drops, honestly ATT won't have a legit Android device till their LTE network is up and running. Right now VZW and T-Mobile are crapping on them.

Inspire is the best Android phone out for ATT right now imo, Infuse is kinda goofy to me, and Atrix is wack. Inspire has a ton of Dev support

I am very excited about the Droid 3, anyone know what retail will be? Also do you think they will have the buy a Droid get one free deal again?

I am very excited about the Droid 3, anyone know what retail will be? Also do you think they will have the buy a Droid get one free deal again?

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Prob 199, I dont think it's going to be LTE, If it is though then
eek.gif
. But I dont like physical keyboards

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Prob 199, I dont think it's going to be LTE, If it is though then
eek.gif
. But I dont like physical keyboards

Back
Top Bottom