• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^Good looking out, so I assume without the contract it will be like $400, and I gotta have the physical, I just love the feel.

^^Good looking out, so I assume without the contract it will be like $400, and I gotta have the physical, I just love the feel.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

naw prob 549-600

Spoiler [+]

Two more years here I come.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

naw prob 549-600

Spoiler [+]

Two more years here I come.

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

i'm still using my bb9700 with att and its on its last legs. i've been waiting forever now for a new beast android phone to come out for att. i'm so impatient that i've been looking on ebay for htc inspires for around 300, but i'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger on one because i know damn well that as soon as i hit buy, the phone i've been waiting for will be announced.

just venting i guess.
honestly my dude I recommend the Inspire if you dont need a FFC or wait till the GS2 drops, honestly ATT won't have a legit Android device till their LTE network is up and running. Right now VZW and T-Mobile are crapping on them.

Inspire is the best Android phone out for ATT right now imo, Infuse is kinda goofy to me, and Atrix is wack. Inspire has a ton of Dev support
i appreciate the words of wisdom. i agree with you about att getting crapped on and that the inspire is the best android phone for them right now. i basically have been waiting for samsungs gs2 to get announced but that's taking forever and i think that when it is finally announced the quad-core phones will be right around the corner.

so the dilemma is.. i have an upgrade right now with att so i could get the inspire through them for 30 bucks or less. do i get it through them now and pay full price for another phone down the line or get the inspire on ebay for around 250-350 and save my upgrade discount for a new device later. full price for phone later through att will probably be around 500 huh?

impatience ftl

i'm still using my bb9700 with att and its on its last legs. i've been waiting forever now for a new beast android phone to come out for att. i'm so impatient that i've been looking on ebay for htc inspires for around 300, but i'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger on one because i know damn well that as soon as i hit buy, the phone i've been waiting for will be announced.

just venting i guess.
honestly my dude I recommend the Inspire if you dont need a FFC or wait till the GS2 drops, honestly ATT won't have a legit Android device till their LTE network is up and running. Right now VZW and T-Mobile are crapping on them.

Inspire is the best Android phone out for ATT right now imo, Infuse is kinda goofy to me, and Atrix is wack. Inspire has a ton of Dev support
i appreciate the words of wisdom. i agree with you about att getting crapped on and that the inspire is the best android phone for them right now. i basically have been waiting for samsungs gs2 to get announced but that's taking forever and i think that when it is finally announced the quad-core phones will be right around the corner.

so the dilemma is.. i have an upgrade right now with att so i could get the inspire through them for 30 bucks or less. do i get it through them now and pay full price for another phone down the line or get the inspire on ebay for around 250-350 and save my upgrade discount for a new device later. full price for phone later through att will probably be around 500 huh?

impatience ftl

just venting i guess.

impatience ftl
Man, don't sweat too much about that quad-core talk/hype for now. That is a ways away.
We're barely rolling into the dual-core market.

And these devices have yet to truly tapped into/optimized for top performance.

just venting i guess.

impatience ftl
Man, don't sweat too much about that quad-core talk/hype for now. That is a ways away.
We're barely rolling into the dual-core market.

And these devices have yet to truly tapped into/optimized for top performance.

just venting i guess.

impatience ftl
check your DM

just venting i guess.

impatience ftl
check your DM

I think Tmobile is trying to G me. After i switched from blackberry to the Sensation, i look at my new plan info and they are charging me 30$ for 5gb data and 15$ for unlimited text. If you add that with my 50$ voice plan, thats 95$ before tax per month, which is insane. is this supposed to be the text/data rate that people pay?!

I think Tmobile is trying to G me. After i switched from blackberry to the Sensation, i look at my new plan info and they are charging me 30$ for 5gb data and 15$ for unlimited text. If you add that with my 50$ voice plan, thats 95$ before tax per month, which is insane. is this supposed to be the text/data rate that people pay?!

Originally Posted by chino905

thats cheaper then the original unl talk/text/web which was 99 bucks.

you can down grade to 2gb web and it would be 79.99.

Also do you have PHP bundle?  Thats the insurance/warranty it use to be 5.99 but before I left they told us they were increasing it to 7.99

Also do you have PHP bundle?  Thats the insurance/warranty it use to be 5.99 but before I left they told us they were increasing it to 7.99

Has anyone with an Android phone on AT&T with the 2 GB cap ever gone over? I feel like if I get one, I would constantly go over.

Has anyone with an Android phone on AT&T with the 2 GB cap ever gone over? I feel like if I get one, I would constantly go over.

Originally Posted by DroSeph

Unless you tether 24/7 and watch Movies online stream Pandora 24/7 youre good.

Originally Posted by DroSeph

Unless you tether 24/7 and watch Movies online stream Pandora 24/7 youre good.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Does anyone know how to combine FB contacts with contacts that were already on the phone without having to use their FB name¿ For example, I have Boost saved as Boost in my phone, yet when I combined his contact info with FB, it automatically changed him to his government name. Is it possible to keep or change it back to Boost¿
laugh.gif
 @ my government name
EDIT: Any word of the Galaxy S II reaching Sprint? The Evo 3D reviews saved me $200

Does anyone know how to combine FB contacts with contacts that were already on the phone without having to use their FB name¿ For example, I have Boost saved as Boost in my phone, yet when I combined his contact info with FB, it automatically changed him to his government name. Is it possible to keep or change it back to Boost¿
laugh.gif
 @ my government name
EDIT: Any word of the Galaxy S II reaching Sprint? The Evo 3D reviews saved me $200

but the thing is that my 50$ phone plan is 500 minutes, not unlimited talk. I'm going to complain to tmobile b/c on their website it shows that 500 mins plus unlimited text and 2gb memory is only 70$ a month. i'll also downgrade to 2gb web to save some extra cash.

and yea, i have the insurance/waranty. 8$ a month fml.
mad.gif

but the thing is that my 50$ phone plan is 500 minutes, not unlimited talk. I'm going to complain to tmobile b/c on their website it shows that 500 mins plus unlimited text and 2gb memory is only 70$ a month. i'll also downgrade to 2gb web to save some extra cash.

and yea, i have the insurance/waranty. 8$ a month fml.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
 @ my government name
it supposed to be coming for sprint as the "within", att as the "attain" and vzw as the "function".
+$@%$@# names but dope phone!

Back
Top Bottom