Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NCTwin

Does anyone know how to combine FB contacts with contacts that were already on the phone without having to use their FB name¿ For example, I have Boost saved as Boost in my phone, yet when I combined his contact info with FB, it automatically changed him to his government name. Is it possible to keep or change it back to Boost¿

Nope, it only goes by whatever name the contact has on their FB page

Does anyone know how to combine FB contacts with contacts that were already on the phone without having to use their FB name¿ For example, I have Boost saved as Boost in my phone, yet when I combined his contact info with FB, it automatically changed him to his government name. Is it possible to keep or change it back to Boost¿

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

It doesn't change names for me. I wish it did though, I like having first and last names and don't want to go through one by one changing them

It doesn't change names for me. I wish it did though, I like having first and last names and don't want to go through one by one changing them

What's an equivelant program to use for Launcher? Ever since my phone updated if I use Launcher, if I press the home screen it goes back to the HTC Sense setup and layout and I can't customize crap.
indifferent.gif

What's an equivelant program to use for Launcher? Ever since my phone updated if I use Launcher, if I press the home screen it goes back to the HTC Sense setup and layout and I can't customize crap.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It changes it for me.....I have my cousin in my phone as "Duck" and it comes up her real name.

It changes it for me.....I have my cousin in my phone as "Duck" and it comes up her real name.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

indifferent.gif

ADW. I love Launcher Pro though.
There is actually a Windows 7 Launcher too, makes it look like a desktop. Start button and all....I played around with it for a bit. Pretty cool....something different
Also Launcher 7

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

indifferent.gif

ADW. I love Launcher Pro though.
There is actually a Windows 7 Launcher too, makes it look like a desktop. Start button and all....I played around with it for a bit. Pretty cool....something different
Also Launcher 7

I really want this phone. how can I do an early upgrade on Verizon?
Motorola Droid 3 official in China under Milestone 3 moniker, packs 4-inch qHD display

The Droid 3 is upon us! Well, it is if you live in China and don't mind calling it the Milestone 3. A new XT883 model has just been made official by Motorola during China Telecom's CDMA Summit, touting the tagline "the third Milestone" and a new five-row slideout QWERTY keyboard. The salient specs include a 4-inch touchscreen with qHD (540 x 960) resolution, a dual-core Tegra 2 processor capable of driving 1080p video recording, an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, up to 32GB of built-in storage, and of course, Android 2.3 as the shipping OS. A pretty compelling package, we think you'll agree. It's coming to China this summer, though Moto could still be crafty enough to squeeze the US launch in before actual units start shipping to Yao Ming's homeland. Because, well, who's ever heard of a Milestone coming before a Droid?

I really want this phone. how can I do an early upgrade on Verizon?
Motorola Droid 3 official in China under Milestone 3 moniker, packs 4-inch qHD display

The Droid 3 is upon us! Well, it is if you live in China and don't mind calling it the Milestone 3. A new XT883 model has just been made official by Motorola during China Telecom's CDMA Summit, touting the tagline "the third Milestone" and a new five-row slideout QWERTY keyboard. The salient specs include a 4-inch touchscreen with qHD (540 x 960) resolution, a dual-core Tegra 2 processor capable of driving 1080p video recording, an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, up to 32GB of built-in storage, and of course, Android 2.3 as the shipping OS. A pretty compelling package, we think you'll agree. It's coming to China this summer, though Moto could still be crafty enough to squeeze the US launch in before actual units start shipping to Yao Ming's homeland. Because, well, who's ever heard of a Milestone coming before a Droid?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

anybody else have an incredible 2 in here? ive had mine since the beginning of the month and like it a lot so far, my only problem is getting used to the touch screen keyboard (my first touchscreen phone) i dont know if i type too fast or what but it sure pisses me off sometimes 
laugh.gif

download the swype beta from your phone's browser.
I hate typing on touchscreen phones, swype makes it better

I shall try that out, thanks man

Originally Posted by needsomejays

anybody else have an incredible 2 in here? ive had mine since the beginning of the month and like it a lot so far, my only problem is getting used to the touch screen keyboard (my first touchscreen phone) i dont know if i type too fast or what but it sure pisses me off sometimes 
laugh.gif

download the swype beta from your phone's browser.
I hate typing on touchscreen phones, swype makes it better

I shall try that out, thanks man

I'm really interested in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but keep hearing about how average HoneyComb isas an OS plus no USB port or SD card slot like the Asus Transformer
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom