• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Gordonson

My Captivate's battery life on MIUI 1.6.17:

(This is a little off. I had accidentally deleted my screen cap of my screen on time before I plugged in. I think that it was at like 2 hrs and 40 minutes.)

Tons of texting, light manga reading, light FB app browsing, around 20 minutes of web browsing on wi-fi, everything is autosyncing, wi-fi was on all day, I think 3 calls, and about an hour of music playback.

Not bad at all 
pimp.gif
That's around how much I get on my Cappy running Mosaic IV but when I first tried MIUI the battery was eh but I'll get it another try tomorrow after the update drops and plus I wanna try learning how mod the framework

Im Still hustling with my G1
Where Can I Get a Free Legitamate Upgrade
This Phone Is Literally Dying on a Brotha
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You HAVE to switch your plan. Unless T-Mobile doesn't differentiate the 3G data plan from the 4G data plan.

Originally Posted by chino905

^ u have to switch plans. i popped my sim card from bb 9700 to sensation and the internet didn't work even though they showed the 4g logo. i called tmobile and was forced to leave my grandfathered bb plan for the 4g data plan fml.

that sucks. i expected as much.  my friend told me he uses his blackberry data plan with other smartphones and while it isn't 4G that he's able to access the internet and it shows him the 3G logo sometimes so i had my fingers crossed. 

oh well.

You HAVE to switch your plan. Unless T-Mobile doesn't differentiate the 3G data plan from the 4G data plan.

Originally Posted by chino905

^ u have to switch plans. i popped my sim card from bb 9700 to sensation and the internet didn't work even though they showed the 4g logo. i called tmobile and was forced to leave my grandfathered bb plan for the 4g data plan fml.

that sucks. i expected as much.  my friend told me he uses his blackberry data plan with other smartphones and while it isn't 4G that he's able to access the internet and it shows him the 3G logo sometimes so i had my fingers crossed. 

oh well.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Got sense 3.0 running on the inspire
pimp.gif
im starting to like HTC now.

SGSII needs to drop for att though, only phone im switching to.
link to how to do this?? por favor

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Got sense 3.0 running on the inspire
pimp.gif
im starting to like HTC now.

SGSII needs to drop for att though, only phone im switching to.
link to how to do this?? por favor

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

30t6p3b.gif

u can find some cheap upgrades on costco.com with mail in rebates

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

30t6p3b.gif

u can find some cheap upgrades on costco.com with mail in rebates

Any body up have any problems upgrading to ginger bread on their evo I am scared to after seeing some sites reviews on it any help would be aprecated. I want to cop the new evo 3d but if the battery life isn't any better then it is on the evo 4g then I'll wait but Sprint takes forever to put out new phones they really need to work on that all others carries have put out atleast three other phones since the evo came out with this 4g

Any body up have any problems upgrading to ginger bread on their evo I am scared to after seeing some sites reviews on it any help would be aprecated. I want to cop the new evo 3d but if the battery life isn't any better then it is on the evo 4g then I'll wait but Sprint takes forever to put out new phones they really need to work on that all others carries have put out atleast three other phones since the evo came out with this 4g

Just picked up my EVO 3D this morning
pimp.gif

eek.gif
this thing is lightning fast. Well I'm coming from a Blackberry so probably ANYTHING would be faster than this.
I'm mad I deleted all of my android apps from when I had my original EVO.
Back to square one 
ohwell.gif

Just picked up my EVO 3D this morning
pimp.gif

eek.gif
this thing is lightning fast. Well I'm coming from a Blackberry so probably ANYTHING would be faster than this.
I'm mad I deleted all of my android apps from when I had my original EVO.
Back to square one 
ohwell.gif

I've had my 3D for two days and I'm impressed coming from the iphone the main thing I wanted is better music control which the 3.0 sense has provided. Call quality is better than my iPhone which was to be expected, and the dual core processor makes this phone lighting quick. Battery life is ok but with this type of phone you shouldn't expect a great battery life. The camera is much better than the OG EVO but the 3d gives me a headache so that will stay off.

One thing I need is my ESPN scorecenter app which is not back up in the Android app market. If you have any other questions about the 3D let me know.

I've had my 3D for two days and I'm impressed coming from the iphone the main thing I wanted is better music control which the 3.0 sense has provided. Call quality is better than my iPhone which was to be expected, and the dual core processor makes this phone lighting quick. Battery life is ok but with this type of phone you shouldn't expect a great battery life. The camera is much better than the OG EVO but the 3d gives me a headache so that will stay off.

One thing I need is my ESPN scorecenter app which is not back up in the Android app market. If you have any other questions about the 3D let me know.

Back
Top Bottom