• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I copped the Sensation 4G.....very good phone, battery life is good, and Sense 3.0....
pimp.gif

Yea Sprint 4g can't hold a candle to Tmobile or Verizon, it's about as fast as ATT 3G which in itself is the fastest 3G in the nation

Yea Sprint 4g can't hold a candle to Tmobile or Verizon, it's about as fast as ATT 3G which in itself is the fastest 3G in the nation

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Sprint is horrible

My only gripe with them is that their 4G isnt as fast as they make it seem or HALF as fast as Verizons.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

You can't say sprint is horrible, cause terms of cost and features within their cellphone plans, they give you the most out any other cell phone carrier. I had ATT before and that was straight garbage, and crazy expensive for what they offered.

The 4G being spotty is due to many factors of both wimax and LTE. I can live with it as long as they keep improving the technology/coverage.

Sprint is horrible

My only gripe with them is that their 4G isnt as fast as they make it seem or HALF as fast as Verizons.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

You can't say sprint is horrible, cause terms of cost and features within their cellphone plans, they give you the most out any other cell phone carrier. I had ATT before and that was straight garbage, and crazy expensive for what they offered.

The 4G being spotty is due to many factors of both wimax and LTE. I can live with it as long as they keep improving the technology/coverage.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Sprint is horrible

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Also sprint will convert to lte....read up on it on xda

Sprint is horrible

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

T-Mobile is %@# here. I go through 6 hour long periods where I have no data. T-Mobiles service is a complete joke. Sprint is rated highest here. I'm switching as soon as the gs2 drops.

T-Mobile customer service sucks too now.

T-Mobile is %@# here. I go through 6 hour long periods where I have no data. T-Mobiles service is a complete joke. Sprint is rated highest here. I'm switching as soon as the gs2 drops.

T-Mobile customer service sucks too now.

So my phone is screwed, won't read SD cards or anything so I can't unroot it. I was wondering if I use my insurance to get a new one and say I cracked the screen (then crack it when the new one comes) would I be good to go? I know it'll cost to replace it but with the whole rooting thing would it matter?

So my phone is screwed, won't read SD cards or anything so I can't unroot it. I was wondering if I use my insurance to get a new one and say I cracked the screen (then crack it when the new one comes) would I be good to go? I know it'll cost to replace it but with the whole rooting thing would it matter?

Upgraded from the G2X to the Sensation. I had been on boost for almost 10 years until last week of may. New to android and im loving it. The sensation battery life is good. way better than the g2x by a long shot. Ive been on a single charge sine 7 this morning and i still have 65% batt left. Just gotta learn all the little tricks and trade with this phone.

Upgraded from the G2X to the Sensation. I had been on boost for almost 10 years until last week of may. New to android and im loving it. The sensation battery life is good. way better than the g2x by a long shot. Ive been on a single charge sine 7 this morning and i still have 65% batt left. Just gotta learn all the little tricks and trade with this phone.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Yea, i saw that on engadget that they supposedly agreed with a company that provides LTE.  But that #+%! is years away from being implemented.
They need to get that wiMAX2 going and just upgrade the current system. 

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Yea, i saw that on engadget that they supposedly agreed with a company that provides LTE.  But that #+%! is years away from being implemented.
They need to get that wiMAX2 going and just upgrade the current system. 

Being a former AT&T employee I can say that they are extremely over priced. However they do have the fastest data transfer speeds however the call quality sucks. Sprint is decent I know I will not drop calls but the data transfer speeds are slower than what I'm used to with AT&T. All and all I'm happy with my unlimited data and EVO 3D.

Being a former AT&T employee I can say that they are extremely over priced. However they do have the fastest data transfer speeds however the call quality sucks. Sprint is decent I know I will not drop calls but the data transfer speeds are slower than what I'm used to with AT&T. All and all I'm happy with my unlimited data and EVO 3D.

laugh.gif
@ the tmobile hate
im in socal the signal, customer service, price is all on point
pimp.gif

dam im jelly of you guys with the galaxy 4g how is it compared to the first one i updated mines to 2.2 was pretty beast but i hated having no physical keyboard and got a G2 
laugh.gif
waiting on 2.3 now 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
@ the tmobile hate
im in socal the signal, customer service, price is all on point
pimp.gif

dam im jelly of you guys with the galaxy 4g how is it compared to the first one i updated mines to 2.2 was pretty beast but i hated having no physical keyboard and got a G2 
laugh.gif
waiting on 2.3 now 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom