Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

MIUI 1.7.15v1 has given me excellent battery life on my HTC inspire 4g, with heavy use overclocked to 1.3ghz with over 5 hours screen time with everything on and auto brightness. Its the most ive ever gotten in terms of screen time on, this is definitely a keeper
pimp.gif

Are you underclocking or something? My energy outputs are WAY higher than yours.

MIUI 1.7.15v1 has given me excellent battery life on my HTC inspire 4g, with heavy use overclocked to 1.3ghz with over 5 hours screen time with everything on and auto brightness. Its the most ive ever gotten in terms of screen time on, this is definitely a keeper
pimp.gif

Are you underclocking or something? My energy outputs are WAY higher than yours.

Is stand by and Phone idle the top 2 on yours? Since using miui on the Captivate and the Inspire those two have always been the top two even if it hasnt been idle much. im starting to think MIUI doesnt report numbers correctly.

As for the UV the kernel i use, it has some UV scripts in it and can OC to 1.9. Its called LordModUE V6.0.1

Is stand by and Phone idle the top 2 on yours? Since using miui on the Captivate and the Inspire those two have always been the top two even if it hasnt been idle much. im starting to think MIUI doesnt report numbers correctly.

As for the UV the kernel i use, it has some UV scripts in it and can OC to 1.9. Its called LordModUE V6.0.1

I just switched to the newest MIUI after giving up on it for a while.
This is so much better, no more force closes and reboots. With old builds I would of had at least 3 reboots since I flashed it this morning

I just switched to the newest MIUI after giving up on it for a while.
This is so much better, no more force closes and reboots. With old builds I would of had at least 3 reboots since I flashed it this morning

is rooting even worth it on the inspire 4g? i always jailbroke iphone, but rite now idk if rootings worth it....seems a bit harder than a jailbreak...but feasable

is rooting even worth it on the inspire 4g? i always jailbroke iphone, but rite now idk if rootings worth it....seems a bit harder than a jailbreak...but feasable

Originally Posted by remix

Definitely worth it, ive had the iphone 4 too and its a lil bit harder but nothing you cant do. Read up on XDA in the Inspire section. Rooting and flashing a ROM will make your phone a thousand times better.

Definitely worth it, ive had the iphone 4 too and its a lil bit harder but nothing you cant do. Read up on XDA in the Inspire section. Rooting and flashing a ROM will make your phone a thousand times better.

I would be willing to give MIUI a shot if they have fixed all the bugs. Like is the SMS split bug still present? And its been said that the force closes are cut down so thats one negative down. How is it working for you guys aside from battery life which is usually always good with MIUI.

I would be willing to give MIUI a shot if they have fixed all the bugs. Like is the SMS split bug still present? And its been said that the force closes are cut down so thats one negative down. How is it working for you guys aside from battery life which is usually always good with MIUI.

Yea i imagine...ill give it a try once i get an microSD card somehwere....

Yea i imagine...ill give it a try once i get an microSD card somehwere....

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

my battery life is friggin horrible. but i gotta kernal for that tho. 
grin.gif
Hmmmmm maybe ill stay off MIUI a little longer. It just looks amazing from when I had it. Just too buggy. I need my phone to work when I need it.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

my battery life is friggin horrible. but i gotta kernal for that tho. 
grin.gif
Hmmmmm maybe ill stay off MIUI a little longer. It just looks amazing from when I had it. Just too buggy. I need my phone to work when I need it.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

zero force closes so far, I flashed around 8 am. Not having the Wifi issue either.
Can't comment on battery life, using a different kernal. but so far haven't noticed anything wrong with this version.

Back
Top Bottom