• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by gboy1230

hey NT fam so i just took my aunts LG gx2 and ya i have no clue on what i want to do with it i could use some help etc etc ... i want to up grade everything i can with it and customize it as much as i can ... im current using a samsung galaxyS (first gen) and as of right now the i loving the speed on the gx2 and the front camera along with the HD is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... any help would be greatly appreciated

the title of this post says to read the first post so i think that would be a good place to start

ya ma bad i did that .... my question was mainly for any that has the same phone ....

im actually thinking about rooting can any one help me out?? i want to get that gingerbread

also i cant seem to get my phone to mount to my laptop im not sure whats the matter ... my phone is charging on it right now actually but when i scroll down for the notifications there nothing in there asking me to mount to usb .... some one please help

EDIT :

yo never i figured out the mounting thing lol .... but now i just dont know if i rooted it corrertly or not.... the root program said it was done corrently but i have no clue in knowing or seeign any difference on my phone
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i feel so dumb
laugh.gif

Quick question. When you guys updated from 2.1 eclaire to 2.2 froyo did your phone get slower? Mine did and it's really frustrating. There are too many glitches to count. On a Samsung Captivate by the way.

Quick question. When you guys updated from 2.1 eclaire to 2.2 froyo did your phone get slower? Mine did and it's really frustrating. There are too many glitches to count. On a Samsung Captivate by the way.

Originally Posted by allreds

yes mine didnt really get slow its just glitchy when i did this ( samsung galaxyS).... the worse problem was when i would shut down my phone and restart it up it would take sooooo long to come back too like it locked up or something .... the support people from tmo told me just to reset back to factor default and it should fix the problem and you will still be on the 2.2 update....

yes mine didnt really get slow its just glitchy when i did this ( samsung galaxyS).... the worse problem was when i would shut down my phone and restart it up it would take sooooo long to come back too like it locked up or something .... the support people from tmo told me just to reset back to factor default and it should fix the problem and you will still be on the 2.2 update....

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Solewoman, use launcher pro

Mez, the icons are boosts,lookin for Aeolus HD icons in the market it should be for launcher pro and the calendar is oneseven and mclock mod
http://db.tt/lYXs0vk

Whats that?
frown.gif

an app. It's in the market.
Basically changes your homescreens

yea Im kinda lost too, coming from a bb torch 
so can I customize my evo3d like the ones on the screenshot thread? Im trying to read up here 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=468254

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=467639

but I dont understand much of whats in that thread 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Solewoman, use launcher pro

Mez, the icons are boosts,lookin for Aeolus HD icons in the market it should be for launcher pro and the calendar is oneseven and mclock mod
http://db.tt/lYXs0vk

Whats that?
frown.gif

an app. It's in the market.
Basically changes your homescreens

yea Im kinda lost too, coming from a bb torch 
so can I customize my evo3d like the ones on the screenshot thread? Im trying to read up here 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=468254

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=467639

but I dont understand much of whats in that thread 
ohwell.gif

That seems like it would work, but I don't want to lose my apps
mad.gif
. Is there a way to save them to the external SD card?

That seems like it would work, but I don't want to lose my apps
mad.gif
. Is there a way to save them to the external SD card?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Hopefully AT&T's version of the Galaxy SII.

By the way, the new version of MIUI is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Some pics of it on my Captivate:

hows ur battery life? i just updated my fascinate to MIUI and teh battery is draining...

and how can i improve my battery life? can anyone tell me

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Hopefully AT&T's version of the Galaxy SII.

By the way, the new version of MIUI is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Some pics of it on my Captivate:

hows ur battery life? i just updated my fascinate to MIUI and teh battery is draining...

and how can i improve my battery life? can anyone tell me

Pretty bad
laugh.gif

I always have more than 3 hours of actual screen time, so that's considered heavy usage. If you keep the brightness at 50% or lower and cut off wifi/data when not in use it isn't difficult to pull 14-20 hours on a single charge.

I want to try properly calibrating my battery and see what it's looking like then.

Pretty bad
laugh.gif

I always have more than 3 hours of actual screen time, so that's considered heavy usage. If you keep the brightness at 50% or lower and cut off wifi/data when not in use it isn't difficult to pull 14-20 hours on a single charge.

I want to try properly calibrating my battery and see what it's looking like then.

MIUI 1.7.15v1 has given me excellent battery life on my HTC inspire 4g, with heavy use overclocked to 1.3ghz with over 5 hours screen time with everything on and auto brightness. Its the most ive ever gotten in terms of screen time on, this is definitely a keeper
pimp.gif

23uosqo.jpg

2r2u9g6.jpg

23st40m.jpg

fc68id.jpg

MIUI 1.7.15v1 has given me excellent battery life on my HTC inspire 4g, with heavy use overclocked to 1.3ghz with over 5 hours screen time with everything on and auto brightness. Its the most ive ever gotten in terms of screen time on, this is definitely a keeper
pimp.gif

23uosqo.jpg

2r2u9g6.jpg

23st40m.jpg

fc68id.jpg

Back
Top Bottom