Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i need to share something with my dr0id fam, i just dumped my wallpaper pack from my ev0's SD card, it consists of 150+ wallpapers so ya'll enjoy.

http://db.tt/LAkQtqx
Cool bro, wish the Inspire had custom MIUI Roms...and about that widget i know how you feel
devil.gif
i cant find a 12hr one

thanks for the wp's
pimp.gif

To dude who bricked his phone, what phone do you have?? Cant get into recovery or download/bootloader mode??

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i need to share something with my dr0id fam, i just dumped my wallpaper pack from my ev0's SD card, it consists of 150+ wallpapers so ya'll enjoy.

http://db.tt/LAkQtqx
Cool bro, wish the Inspire had custom MIUI Roms...and about that widget i know how you feel
devil.gif
i cant find a 12hr one

thanks for the wp's
pimp.gif

To dude who bricked his phone, what phone do you have?? Cant get into recovery or download/bootloader mode??

yes i am a noob and i did brick the phone but i un bricked it if that makes any sence. i got the update down but when i add the next one it said cannot open bin file blah blah blah im still new to this but my phone works and i got the regular update i belive

yes i am a noob and i did brick the phone but i un bricked it if that makes any sence. i got the update down but when i add the next one it said cannot open bin file blah blah blah im still new to this but my phone works and i got the regular update i belive

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

What phone and what were you trying to do?

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

What phone and what were you trying to do?

bin file sounds like a bootloader problem, maybe mixing a gingerbread BL with froyo. I seen a lot of people brick like that with the Captivate when flashing roms.

bin file sounds like a bootloader problem, maybe mixing a gingerbread BL with froyo. I seen a lot of people brick like that with the Captivate when flashing roms.

Been trying to flash different ROMs on my Inspire but nothing happens. I'm using CM and I press install ROM from SD Card and I select the ROM and it tells me to reboot into recovery but I press OK nothing happens. I can't reboot into recovery either. Can anyone help?

Been trying to flash different ROMs on my Inspire but nothing happens. I'm using CM and I press install ROM from SD Card and I select the ROM and it tells me to reboot into recovery but I press OK nothing happens. I can't reboot into recovery either. Can anyone help?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

You using ROM Manager? That really messed my phone up the one time I tried to use it.

Why don't you just boot into recovery and flash from there?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

You using ROM Manager? That really messed my phone up the one time I tried to use it.

Why don't you just boot into recovery and flash from there?

Back
Top Bottom