Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

What the hell is up with this SGS2 info for the states? I assume the Apple lawsuits are whats delaying this

[h4]Galaxy S II expected to land in the US next month, someday, somewhere[/h4]
By Terrence O'Brien posted Jul 20th 2011 4:26PM

Ever since it first peeked its sizable Super AMOLED face out from behind the curtain, anticipation for the Galaxy S II has been tough to tamp down. As the months have worn on though, Americans have simply been left wondering when (if ever) they'd be able to start leaving fingerprints all over one of their own. Well, we finally have an answer... kinda. President of Samsung's mobile division, Shin Jong-kyun, told reporters on Wednesday, "we expect to release the Galaxy S II in the US market sometime in August." So there you go -- on some undetermined date, for some undetermined price, with some undetermined carrier, you'll finally be able to get your greasy little paws on a Galaxy S II next month. It's not much, but hey, it's better than nothing.

From Engadget, so hopefully next month
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

What the hell is up with this SGS2 info for the states? I assume the Apple lawsuits are whats delaying this

[h4]Galaxy S II expected to land in the US next month, someday, somewhere[/h4]
By Terrence O'Brien posted Jul 20th 2011 4:26PM

Ever since it first peeked its sizable Super AMOLED face out from behind the curtain, anticipation for the Galaxy S II has been tough to tamp down. As the months have worn on though, Americans have simply been left wondering when (if ever) they'd be able to start leaving fingerprints all over one of their own. Well, we finally have an answer... kinda. President of Samsung's mobile division, Shin Jong-kyun, told reporters on Wednesday, "we expect to release the Galaxy S II in the US market sometime in August." So there you go -- on some undetermined date, for some undetermined price, with some undetermined carrier, you'll finally be able to get your greasy little paws on a Galaxy S II next month. It's not much, but hey, it's better than nothing.

From Engadget, so hopefully next month
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Been trying to flash different ROMs on my Inspire but nothing happens. I'm using CM and I press install ROM from SD Card and I select the ROM and it tells me to reboot into recovery but I press OK nothing happens. I can't reboot into recovery either. Can anyone help?
yea dont use ROM manager, get into recovery and install from sd card, then choose from sd card and pick your file. I dont flash my inspire from rom manager, always from CWM recovery.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Been trying to flash different ROMs on my Inspire but nothing happens. I'm using CM and I press install ROM from SD Card and I select the ROM and it tells me to reboot into recovery but I press OK nothing happens. I can't reboot into recovery either. Can anyone help?
yea dont use ROM manager, get into recovery and install from sd card, then choose from sd card and pick your file. I dont flash my inspire from rom manager, always from CWM recovery.

Maaan...........im gonna be PISSED if i cant get that phone.

I dont even care if devs dont get down on it like they did with the evo, that phone is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

Maaan...........im gonna be PISSED if i cant get that phone.

I dont even care if devs dont get down on it like they did with the evo, that phone is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

That phone seems like it's doing too much. Who wants to hook up a phone to their television just to play a game?
grin.gif

The thing is huge too. I bet the battery life is going to be trash.

That phone seems like it's doing too much. Who wants to hook up a phone to their television just to play a game?
grin.gif

The thing is huge too. I bet the battery life is going to be trash.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

can anyone tell me how to get my phone looking like this please?

P1VEN11.jpg
What phone do you have? Looks like a widget locker (found in the market) lockscreen, and a MIUI rom using LauncherPro or a different launcher for the dock. The clock looks like its minimalistic text widget which can also be found in the market.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

can anyone tell me how to get my phone looking like this please?

P1VEN11.jpg
What phone do you have? Looks like a widget locker (found in the market) lockscreen, and a MIUI rom using LauncherPro or a different launcher for the dock. The clock looks like its minimalistic text widget which can also be found in the market.

Back
Top Bottom