• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just switched to MIUI.. is there any Friend Stream or Colorize Widget alternative? I'd like a Facebook+Twitter stream as a widget. I know MIUI doesn't allow scrollable widgets but anything would be fine with me.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Dock please
possible for evo 3d?
very possible.
help
ohwell.gif

So tired of texting on the touch screen. Swype acts funny sometimes, dragging to letters I was nowhere near.
I just hope there is a LTE Droid 4 by the time I'm able to upgrade, or anything on VZW that's LTE with a physical keyboard because I'm done with touch screen phones

So tired of texting on the touch screen. Swype acts funny sometimes, dragging to letters I was nowhere near.
I just hope there is a LTE Droid 4 by the time I'm able to upgrade, or anything on VZW that's LTE with a physical keyboard because I'm done with touch screen phones

Via Engadget

Galaxy S II will have Wimax on Sprint!
dph-d710.jpg

This Sprint-bound Galaxy S II already posed for one candid and now it also appears to have made a tour of the FCC's testing facilities. Packing CDMA and WiMAX radios, along with a design that matches the leak and and an appropriate model number (SPH-D710), this definitely appears to be the Within we were expecting. So far the only additional clue teased from the FCC documents comes from Wireless Goodness which points out it's 5mm taller and 3mm wider than Euro-spec Galaxy S IIs, but feel free to click the source link and look for yourself.

NEED NOOOOWWWW.

Via Engadget

dph-d710.jpg

This Sprint-bound Galaxy S II already posed for one candid and now it also appears to have made a tour of the FCC's testing facilities. Packing CDMA and WiMAX radios, along with a design that matches the leak and and an appropriate model number (SPH-D710), this definitely appears to be the Within we were expecting. So far the only additional clue teased from the FCC documents comes from Wireless Goodness which points out it's 5mm taller and 3mm wider than Euro-spec Galaxy S IIs, but feel free to click the source link and look for yourself.

NEED NOOOOWWWW.

new phones out every month.. we cant we win.

ill stick with a off contract tablet and prepaid slider with unlim talk-text, for cheaper than all.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Engadget

dph-d710.jpg

NEED NOOOOWWWW.

can't wait.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Engadget

dph-d710.jpg

NEED NOOOOWWWW.

can't wait.
pimp.gif

new phones out every month.. we cant we win.

ill stick with a off contract tablet and prepaid slider with unlim talk-text, for cheaper than all.

Via androidcentral.com

Five million Galaxy S II sold in 85 days, not even in the US yet
handson2_1.jpg

It should come as no surprise that the Samsung Galaxy S II (check out our review) is quite a popular device overseas, but just how popular it is may surprise you. Samsung has announced that this is the fastest selling Galaxy device to date, selling over 5 million devices in just 85 days, compared to the 125 days it took for the Galaxy S to reach that number. This is quite an accomplishment considering that the Galaxy S II has yet to even arrive in the US on any carriers, at least until August. Samsung anticipates that they will also beat the 10 million mark, which previously took 7 months to reach. Will you be helping Samsung blow out the previous records by picking on up when it is available?

Via androidcentral.com

Five million Galaxy S II sold in 85 days, not even in the US yet
handson2_1.jpg

It should come as no surprise that the Samsung Galaxy S II (check out our review) is quite a popular device overseas, but just how popular it is may surprise you. Samsung has announced that this is the fastest selling Galaxy device to date, selling over 5 million devices in just 85 days, compared to the 125 days it took for the Galaxy S to reach that number. This is quite an accomplishment considering that the Galaxy S II has yet to even arrive in the US on any carriers, at least until August. Samsung anticipates that they will also beat the 10 million mark, which previously took 7 months to reach. Will you be helping Samsung blow out the previous records by picking on up when it is available?

Damn the Galaxy S II or Within for sprint looks awesome but i'm a little gunshy on getting
another Samsung phone after owning the POS Samsung Instinct. I know there's a big difference cause

this is an android phone and the Instinct wasn't but still. Plus the Evo has been awesome.

Damn the Galaxy S II or Within for sprint looks awesome but i'm a little gunshy on getting
another Samsung phone after owning the POS Samsung Instinct. I know there's a big difference cause

this is an android phone and the Instinct wasn't but still. Plus the Evo has been awesome.

Back
Top Bottom