• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damb, that sucks fam.
30t6p3b.gif

Went in and got the price match at best buy, the broads at the counter were trying to say it wasn't true since they couldn't find the phone on the site. Weird thing is you have to click an advertisement to get it. So for those of you planning on getting the charge, get it from best buy, its $199 in store now.

Big props to freshKRN for showing me the rooting link

Went in and got the price match at best buy, the broads at the counter were trying to say it wasn't true since they couldn't find the phone on the site. Weird thing is you have to click an advertisement to get it. So for those of you planning on getting the charge, get it from best buy, its $199 in store now.

Big props to freshKRN for showing me the rooting link

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Yeah I know, but update-- I sold it on ebay as a BAD ESN for 300 last night, so I'm free!

This is what i was going to suggest.......I have NO idea what people do with those phones.....but they buy them with bad ESN all the time.
Most of them sell them over seas for BIG money.........services over there can use some of these phones with a bit of tinkering.

Yeah I know, but update-- I sold it on ebay as a BAD ESN for 300 last night, so I'm free!

This is what i was going to suggest.......I have NO idea what people do with those phones.....but they buy them with bad ESN all the time.
Most of them sell them over seas for BIG money.........services over there can use some of these phones with a bit of tinkering.

some sprint employees are chill too and can turn them on.  i remember my boy copped a stolen treo back in the day and they didn't care and did it for him. 

some sprint employees are chill too and can turn them on.  i remember my boy copped a stolen treo back in the day and they didn't care and did it for him. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

They flash em to use with other companies

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

They flash em to use with other companies

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

fired...
laugh.gif

he thought he was being cool but in actuality every phone activated is activated off the ESN they will see that its flagged and fire dude or at least grill him with questions

I sell phones for Verizon and our program eROSE wont even let u mess with a bad esn, as soon as its keyed in the flag comes n wont let u attach it to any lines

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

fired...
laugh.gif

he thought he was being cool but in actuality every phone activated is activated off the ESN they will see that its flagged and fire dude or at least grill him with questions

I sell phones for Verizon and our program eROSE wont even let u mess with a bad esn, as soon as its keyed in the flag comes n wont let u attach it to any lines

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by sp1die

New Miui came out, so i ditched sense again. Just a couple shots of my current setup, im going to mess with the lockscreen a bit or maybe change it all together to match my light theme going on. New MIUI is
pimp.gif
Which version of MIUI is that please?
MIUI 1.7.22 is the latest

http://miuiandroid.com/roms/miui-development-roms/
Thank you kind sir.

Originally Posted by sp1die

New Miui came out, so i ditched sense again. Just a couple shots of my current setup, im going to mess with the lockscreen a bit or maybe change it all together to match my light theme going on. New MIUI is
pimp.gif
Which version of MIUI is that please?
MIUI 1.7.22 is the latest

http://miuiandroid.com/roms/miui-development-roms/
Thank you kind sir.

Back
Top Bottom