• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

some sprint employees are chill too and can turn them on.  i remember my boy copped a stolen treo back in the day and they didn't care and did it for him. 

fired...
laugh.gif

he thought he was being cool but in actuality every phone activated is activated off the ESN they will see that its flagged and fire dude or at least grill him with questions

I sell phones for Verizon and our program eROSE wont even let u mess with a bad esn, as soon as its keyed in the flag comes n wont let u attach it to any lines
Erose is some nonsense sometimes -________- having to call damn COOS department = fail

some sprint employees are chill too and can turn them on.  i remember my boy copped a stolen treo back in the day and they didn't care and did it for him. 

fired...
laugh.gif

he thought he was being cool but in actuality every phone activated is activated off the ESN they will see that its flagged and fire dude or at least grill him with questions

I sell phones for Verizon and our program eROSE wont even let u mess with a bad esn, as soon as its keyed in the flag comes n wont let u attach it to any lines
Erose is some nonsense sometimes -________- having to call damn COOS department = fail

http://cdn.androidcentral...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: relative; left: -22px; width: 628px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]Samsung Galaxy S II variant for AT&T images leak out[/h1]
/cdn.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/themes/basic/images/site/post-header-tag.png);">http://cdn.androidcentral...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); left: -22px; width: 529px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">By Jared DiPane   26 Jul 2011 10:09 am

We have been waiting for quite a while to see some of the US variants of the Samsung Galaxy S II, and earlier this week we saw an un-named slider leak out, and it appears as though that was the AT&T version. BGR has some leaked images of the AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy S II, which has a slide out keyboard, for better or for worse. It is still yet to be seen whether it will release with a different name, or they will keep the Galaxy S II name, but earlier reports are showing that the devices are set to launch in the US sometime in August, which is right aroundthe corner. So, did the keyboard kill it for you, or are you still interested? Let us know!

Source: BGR

http://cdn.androidcentral...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: relative; left: -22px; width: 628px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]Samsung Galaxy S II variant for AT&T images leak out[/h1]
/cdn.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/themes/basic/images/site/post-header-tag.png);">http://cdn.androidcentral...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); left: -22px; width: 529px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">By Jared DiPane   26 Jul 2011 10:09 am

We have been waiting for quite a while to see some of the US variants of the Samsung Galaxy S II, and earlier this week we saw an un-named slider leak out, and it appears as though that was the AT&T version. BGR has some leaked images of the AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy S II, which has a slide out keyboard, for better or for worse. It is still yet to be seen whether it will release with a different name, or they will keep the Galaxy S II name, but earlier reports are showing that the devices are set to launch in the US sometime in August, which is right aroundthe corner. So, did the keyboard kill it for you, or are you still interested? Let us know!

Source: BGR

http://cdn.androidcentral...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: relative; left: -22px; width: 628px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]Samsung Galaxy S 2 may be coming to AT&T in a non qwerty version as well[/h1]
/cdn.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/themes/basic/images/site/post-header-tag.png);">http://cdn.androidcentral...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); left: -22px; width: 529px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">By Jerry Hildenbrand   26 Jul 2011 3:55 pm

For those of you feeling a bit disappointed after seeing the keyboard on this morning's Galaxy S 2 device for AT&T, cheer up -- it looks like a more svelte version sans sliding keyboard is coming as well.  We had to hide a few details, but this prototype currently in testing is AT&T and Samsung Galaxy S 2 branded, running Android 2.3.4, has a WVGA display, and is "really sexy" according to our tipster.  Sounds like the Galaxy S 2 we all know and love.  It looks like there will be two awesome choices for AT&T customers soon, and that's the way we like it.

Thanks, anon!

http://cdn.androidcentral...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: relative; left: -22px; width: 628px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]Samsung Galaxy S 2 may be coming to AT&T in a non qwerty version as well[/h1]
/cdn.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/themes/basic/images/site/post-header-tag.png);">http://cdn.androidcentral...te/post-header-tag.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); left: -22px; width: 529px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">By Jerry Hildenbrand   26 Jul 2011 3:55 pm

For those of you feeling a bit disappointed after seeing the keyboard on this morning's Galaxy S 2 device for AT&T, cheer up -- it looks like a more svelte version sans sliding keyboard is coming as well.  We had to hide a few details, but this prototype currently in testing is AT&T and Samsung Galaxy S 2 branded, running Android 2.3.4, has a WVGA display, and is "really sexy" according to our tipster.  Sounds like the Galaxy S 2 we all know and love.  It looks like there will be two awesome choices for AT&T customers soon, and that's the way we like it.

Thanks, anon!

Originally Posted by Raffy53

fired...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i love calling coos... srs

having sumone else do your job for you... #winning

and UPDATE!: theyre takin my fascinate back and sendin me a charge for free hahah called back in talked to tech support. said in the VZW support forums ppl with similar issues to mine were being offered the Charge when at first he was tryna tell me they could only send me an Incredible 2 or a X2...

ended with the dude from tech support calling my local verizon for me and letting them know the deal... went in and gave em my shipping adress... BAM. chharge will be here in 2 days and I still have my upgrades
pimp.gif

now I wait to see if the Bionic is worthwhile otherwise im coppin an iphone to jailbreak and flip with one of my ups
pimp.gif

and the icing on the cake... my fascinate screen is cracked putting the phone outta warranty... they never asked me about that though...
laugh.gif
devil.gif

now if they have the audacity to try n make me pay retail or sumthin slick for the Charge ill jus say it musta got damaged in shipping process
tongue.gif

fired...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and UPDATE!: theyre takin my fascinate back and sendin me a charge for free hahah called back in talked to tech support. said in the VZW support forums ppl with similar issues to mine were being offered the Charge when at first he was tryna tell me they could only send me an Incredible 2 or a X2...

ended with the dude from tech support calling my local verizon for me and letting them know the deal... went in and gave em my shipping adress... BAM. chharge will be here in 2 days and I still have my upgrades
pimp.gif

now I wait to see if the Bionic is worthwhile otherwise im coppin an iphone to jailbreak and flip with one of my ups
pimp.gif

and the icing on the cake... my fascinate screen is cracked putting the phone outta warranty... they never asked me about that though...
laugh.gif
devil.gif

now if they have the audacity to try n make me pay retail or sumthin slick for the Charge ill jus say it musta got damaged in shipping process
tongue.gif

So I went today to a shop to try and get my mt3g slide fixed... They tried charging me $100, I was like what the... What is the point in paying $100 for a phone thats nearly a year old... Dumb people

So I went today to a shop to try and get my mt3g slide fixed... They tried charging me $100, I was like what the... What is the point in paying $100 for a phone thats nearly a year old... Dumb people

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Thanks, anon!
Thats what im talkin about
pimp.gif
screw the keyboard. I think i'd still drop the $600 for the europe version though idk why.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Thanks, anon!
Thats what im talkin about
pimp.gif
screw the keyboard. I think i'd still drop the $600 for the europe version though idk why.

fired...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

tongue.gif
have fun with that restocking fee charge your gonna get hit with

fired...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

tongue.gif
have fun with that restocking fee charge your gonna get hit with

Just switched to MIUI.. is there any Friend Stream or Colorize Widget alternative? I'd like a Facebook+Twitter stream as a widget. I know MIUI doesn't allow scrollable widgets but anything would be fine with me.

Back
Top Bottom