• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should be able to transfer contacts thru Bluetooth ..

I know I can do that on my phone , but I got the htc sensation

/\ jus had to do this yesterday... %!@@ apple man! there bluetooth isnt compatiable with like 90% of droids, such a %@+@* when i sell someone
an iphone n they want their contacts transferred. even exporting to sd first doesnt work, always end up jusing the cellebrite machine
30t6p3b.gif

/\ jus had to do this yesterday... %!@@ apple man! there bluetooth isnt compatiable with like 90% of droids, such a %@+@* when i sell someone
an iphone n they want their contacts transferred. even exporting to sd first doesnt work, always end up jusing the cellebrite machine
30t6p3b.gif

Can anyone help me with duplicate contacts?

I always export my contacts to a vcard file before I flash a new ROM but I also have them (or most of them) linked to my Google account. Right now I have like 10 duplicate contacts per entry and its beyond frustrating...

Is there a way I can just clear my contacts and then re-import the vcard file (or sync the Google account) so that it's only one entry per contact?

I always export my contacts to a vcard file before I flash a new ROM but I also have them (or most of them) linked to my Google account. Right now I have like 10 duplicate contacts per entry and its beyond frustrating...

Is there a way I can just clear my contacts and then re-import the vcard file (or sync the Google account) so that it's only one entry per contact?

TMobile finally added the Samsung Galaxy S2 to their site... Does that mean its coming out sooner than we think?

TMobile finally added the Samsung Galaxy S2 to their site... Does that mean its coming out sooner than we think?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

THIS. I have the same exact issues and its mostly every person I have . Is there anyway to sync my contacts with gmail? Cause I know at First when u first add them it gives you that option but afterwards no. Anyone?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

THIS. I have the same exact issues and its mostly every person I have . Is there anyway to sync my contacts with gmail? Cause I know at First when u first add them it gives you that option but afterwards no. Anyone?

I think what you have to do is log into gmail on your computer and delete any contacts you have on your Vcard already (whatever a Vcard is)  after that is done, reload the contacts from the Vcard and sync them to gmail..........then DELETE the vcard, gmail will always sync your contacts from that point unless you change from android OS.

I think what you have to do is log into gmail on your computer and delete any contacts you have on your Vcard already (whatever a Vcard is)  after that is done, reload the contacts from the Vcard and sync them to gmail..........then DELETE the vcard, gmail will always sync your contacts from that point unless you change from android OS.

i got the same effin problem. i have so many duplicates it shows i have over 750 contacts which i should only have bout 30 at the most 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

i got the same effin problem. i have so many duplicates it shows i have over 750 contacts which i should only have bout 30 at the most 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

Go to your Google contacts on the computer and delete them from there.
Google automatically saves them to your gmail account so whenever you import them from SD it adds duplicates to the ones that's already saved under your gmail

Go to your Google contacts on the computer and delete them from there.
Google automatically saves them to your gmail account so whenever you import them from SD it adds duplicates to the ones that's already saved under your gmail

Back
Top Bottom