• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Boy that Bionic is real

/\ truth... im mad at my Charge now, that dual core plus 1080p and 1 gb ram is calllllin me
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Boy that Bionic is real

/\ truth... im mad at my Charge now, that dual core plus 1080p and 1 gb ram is calllllin me
mad.gif
frown.gif

Yea I was showing some corporate dudes it at work and they were losing their mines.
roll.gif
roll.gif
  , Feels real good too, and the extended battery is 2700 mh,
eek.gif
, Even though I am Apple Bias that phone is nice.  I will say it probably wont sell well, only Corporate customers and Android techies will buy it. The avg consumer isn't ready for all of that, just like how the Atrix flopped with ATT.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Boy that Bionic is real

mad.gif
frown.gif

Yea I was showing some corporate dudes it at work and they were losing their mines.
roll.gif
roll.gif
  , Feels real good too, and the extended battery is 2700 mh,
eek.gif
, Even though I am Apple Bias that phone is nice.  I will say it probably wont sell well, only Corporate customers and Android techies will buy it. The avg consumer isn't ready for all of that, just like how the Atrix flopped with ATT.

the Bionic doesn't excite me at all anymore, compared to when it was first announced.
Hopefully the Prime will be different

the Bionic doesn't excite me at all anymore, compared to when it was first announced.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I mean all these phones are going to be boo boo when the quad core junts drop next year.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I mean all these phones are going to be boo boo when the quad core junts drop next year.
roll.gif

With the way technology is these days you can really say that about every phone every year.
What could they do after quad core though. A hexacore phone would be OD especially if battery life is still the way it is

With the way technology is these days you can really say that about every phone every year.
What could they do after quad core though. A hexacore phone would be OD especially if battery life is still the way it is

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Can anyone help me with duplicate contacts?

I always export my contacts to a vcard file before I flash a new ROM but I also have them (or most of them) linked to my Google account. Right now I have like 10 duplicate contacts per entry and its beyond frustrating...

Is there a way I can just clear my contacts and then re-import the vcard file (or sync the Google account) so that it's only one entry per contact?
If I were you I would sync your google account. Im sure when you add people to your phone, it asks you if you want to add it to your phone or google. Always chose google. 

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Can anyone help me with duplicate contacts?

I always export my contacts to a vcard file before I flash a new ROM but I also have them (or most of them) linked to my Google account. Right now I have like 10 duplicate contacts per entry and its beyond frustrating...

Is there a way I can just clear my contacts and then re-import the vcard file (or sync the Google account) so that it's only one entry per contact?
If I were you I would sync your google account. Im sure when you add people to your phone, it asks you if you want to add it to your phone or google. Always chose google. 

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Any pros and cons of CM7 vs MIUI. Thinking about making the switch to MIUI.
Basically what i've heard CM7 is faster and has more customization. Not sure if true.

CM7
Pros-Faster and able to overclock easy customization and download premade themes via market and you can troll it to make it like MIUI 
laugh.gif
. Battery life is a plus. Decent stock browser too. 
pimp.gif

Cons-Somewhat buggy, depends which version you get. 

MIUI.us

Pros-Smoother, super customizable, easy to theme and change fonts and lockscreens which are preloaded.

Cons-BATTERY LIFE and random reboots plus the browser is 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Would you say you have a preference? What do you mean as far as MIUI being smoother?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Any pros and cons of CM7 vs MIUI. Thinking about making the switch to MIUI.
Basically what i've heard CM7 is faster and has more customization. Not sure if true.

CM7
Pros-Faster and able to overclock easy customization and download premade themes via market and you can troll it to make it like MIUI 
laugh.gif
. Battery life is a plus. Decent stock browser too. 
pimp.gif

Cons-Somewhat buggy, depends which version you get. 

MIUI.us

Pros-Smoother, super customizable, easy to theme and change fonts and lockscreens which are preloaded.

Cons-BATTERY LIFE and random reboots plus the browser is 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Would you say you have a preference? What do you mean as far as MIUI being smoother?

Smooth as in scrolling. If you been on both roms you could tell the difference between em.

The miui 1.9.2 is piff

Smooth as in scrolling. If you been on both roms you could tell the difference between em.

The miui 1.9.2 is piff

I was waiting for the Bionic, but not anymore. I'll be getting the Prime, bigger screen, and icecreamsandwich
pimp.gif

I was waiting for the Bionic, but not anymore. I'll be getting the Prime, bigger screen, and icecreamsandwich
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom