• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks for the help but like i mentioned in my post.. she broke her iphone that's why she upgraded. guess she's out of luck since she didn't even sync it on her itunes.

and does anyone know how to just sync facebook contacts with just the people you already have in it? once i synced my friends list to my phone i had a bunch of contacts i didn't want.

thanks for the help but like i mentioned in my post.. she broke her iphone that's why she upgraded. guess she's out of luck since she didn't even sync it on her itunes.

and does anyone know how to just sync facebook contacts with just the people you already have in it? once i synced my friends list to my phone i had a bunch of contacts i didn't want.

dhenw1.png

6yiec9.png

Any pros and cons of CM7 vs MIUI. Thinking about making the switch to MIUI.
Basically what i've heard CM7 is faster and has more customization. Not sure if true.

Basically what i've heard CM7 is faster and has more customization. Not sure if true.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

CM7
Pros-Faster and able to overclock easy customization and download premade themes via market and you can troll it to make it like MIUI 
laugh.gif
. Battery life is a plus. Decent stock browser too. 
pimp.gif

Cons-Somewhat buggy, depends which version you get. 

MIUI.us

Pros-Smoother, super customizable, easy to theme and change fonts and lockscreens which are preloaded.

Cons-BATTERY LIFE and random reboots plus the browser is 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

CM7
Pros-Faster and able to overclock easy customization and download premade themes via market and you can troll it to make it like MIUI 
laugh.gif
. Battery life is a plus. Decent stock browser too. 
pimp.gif

Cons-Somewhat buggy, depends which version you get. 

MIUI.us

Pros-Smoother, super customizable, easy to theme and change fonts and lockscreens which are preloaded.

Cons-BATTERY LIFE and random reboots plus the browser is 
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Is the sensation a huge upgrade over the G2?
I'm thinking of making the switch

Came to ask this too. Looking for a new t-mo android device and part from this G2

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Is the sensation a huge upgrade over the G2?
I'm thinking of making the switch

Came to ask this too. Looking for a new t-mo android device and part from this G2

Back
Top Bottom