• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been looking every where for this so I was hoping someone in here could help me out. Is there anyway for a text message to not show up right on the screen even when the phone is locked?

I've been looking every where for this so I was hoping someone in here could help me out. Is there anyway for a text message to not show up right on the screen even when the phone is locked?

Originally Posted by cubanref

oh sneaky dude

oh sneaky dude

Been running Sense 3.5 on my Inspire 4G and its
pimp.gif
smooth, facebook chat widget is awesome.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

oh sneaky dude

Haha absolutely not. Just don't need my co-workers reading my incoming texts when I'm charging my phone at work. I have to charge my phone in an open area and some people are noisy
30t6p3b.gif

oh sneaky dude

Haha absolutely not. Just don't need my co-workers reading my incoming texts when I'm charging my phone at work. I have to charge my phone in an open area and some people are noisy
30t6p3b.gif

oh sneaky dude

30t6p3b.gif
Ask them politely to keep it down. 

oh sneaky dude

30t6p3b.gif
Ask them politely to keep it down. 

I really want to end this AT&T contract and cop this Photon 4g by Wednesday now but that Samsung Galaxy S II looking mean.

I really want to end this AT&T contract and cop this Photon 4g by Wednesday now but that Samsung Galaxy S II looking mean.

What is the best rom/kernal for the Thunderbolt?

right now im running a sense based rom..BAMF-sense 3.0 rc4.9 with  Imoseyon kernal, its stable and i like it
smile.gif

right now im running a sense based rom..BAMF-sense 3.0 rc4.9 with  Imoseyon kernal, its stable and i like it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

smile.gif
I'm currently using BAMF GingerRemix 2.1 with Dream kernel. How's Sense 3.0 rc4.9 gil?

smile.gif
I'm currently using BAMF GingerRemix 2.1 with Dream kernel. How's Sense 3.0 rc4.9 gil?

Originally Posted by pip777

smile.gif
its good man everything works just fine after you flash a couple of zip fixes for the rosie withdraws and the gsensor. Battery life its good(unless you running wifi tether
laugh.gif
) and like i said everything is smooth which is a must for me. I did try UBER for less than a day and went back rc4.9..... next time ill give it a real chance
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom