• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went from an iPhone to Android, I'm perfectly fine with Android. iPhone tiny screen is no bueno for me, even if they do go to 3.7" or 4.0, if it's under 4.3" its a toy. In a few hours im gonna head to Bestbuy and check out the Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G. Engadget has already review it and gave it a 9/10. Only phones to get a 9/10 where the iPhone 4 and Euro/Asia Galaxy S II.

I went from an iPhone to Android, I'm perfectly fine with Android. iPhone tiny screen is no bueno for me, even if they do go to 3.7" or 4.0, if it's under 4.3" its a toy. In a few hours im gonna head to Bestbuy and check out the Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G. Engadget has already review it and gave it a 9/10. Only phones to get a 9/10 where the iPhone 4 and Euro/Asia Galaxy S II.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

let us know how you like it bruh

What music player do you all use? I want to use UberMusic but I'm not going to pay $3+ for a music player.. Anyone know where I can get it free? Or is there another WP7 music skin?

What music player do you all use? I want to use UberMusic but I'm not going to pay $3+ for a music player.. Anyone know where I can get it free? Or is there another WP7 music skin?

Question I'm using an HTC Thunderbolt with Synergy, and my camera doesn't work. I switched back to CM7 and it works but I like Synergy. Anyone has any idea why it doesn't work ? I tried downloading other camera apps but still nothing. I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Question I'm using an HTC Thunderbolt with Synergy, and my camera doesn't work. I switched back to CM7 and it works but I like Synergy. Anyone has any idea why it doesn't work ? I tried downloading other camera apps but still nothing. I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Might be a bug with the ROM. Read through the thread for the ROM on the XDA Developers forum. You might find a fix there, or St the least, you'll find out if it's a common issue or not.

Might be a bug with the ROM. Read through the thread for the ROM on the XDA Developers forum. You might find a fix there, or St the least, you'll find out if it's a common issue or not.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Appreciate it 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Appreciate it 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

please do. 

please do. 

I'm on Verizon and I want to stick with HTC hardware. Anything good coming out in the near future worth upgrading to?

I'm on Verizon and I want to stick with HTC hardware. Anything good coming out in the near future worth upgrading to?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

what type of vaseline you use?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No word on phones from verizon.......thunderbolt is your only option for now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HTC Vigor/Incredible HD is probably coming out in a month or two, that's about it.

HTC Vigor/Incredible HD is probably coming out in a month or two, that's about it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

getta Charge, though

Back
Top Bottom